• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha (Juubito) VS Gremmy Thoumeaux

Status
Not open for further replies.
HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Gremmy can't imagine someone stronger than him juubito makes Kenpachi look like fodder so he gets rekt simple really
This
You both know that Kenpachi is small country level+ with shikai and with his patch on, right?
While Obito is Country Level in durability and his Country level DC is from the God Tree which i doubt is even valid in a vs match.
No, Obito's Country Level DC is scaled from Juubi's Bijudama.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
No he said what you defeated is not my imagination but my body and admits it was just an excuse afterwards.
Yeah, because was the point of making excuses if he is about to die. He lose do to not imagining a body. People lied expecially villains, or they come to the realization that they have to face defeat, even if they fair or make mistakes. They cannot changed what is done.

Yeah, because was the point of making excuses if he is about to die. He lose do to not imagining a body. People lied expecially villains, or the come to the realization that they have to face defeat.

After imagining that regardless his imagination reaches his limit so yeah he gave his all either way

Valar Melkor 2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Gremmy can't imagine someone stronger than him juubito makes Kenpachi look like fodder so he gets rekt simple really
This
You both know that Kenpachi is small country level+ with shikai and with his patch on, right?
While Obito is Country Level in durability and his Country level DC is from the God Tree which i doubt is even valid in a vs match.
Yeah, i saw the power scaling to his durability. Question has he used a Country level attack againts another or at least tanked one with his own power? Cuz i cannot remember.

HokageMangaVox said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
This
Yeah, i saw the power scaling to his durability. Question has he used a Country level attack againts another or at least tanked one with his own power? Cuz i cannot remember.
He was spamming Country level Bijudamas at one point and could tank them with Gudodama shields. I don't remember his direct durability feats but generally character's durability are scaled to their DC here.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah, because was the point of making excuses if he is about to die. He lose do to not imagining a body. People lied expecially villains, or the come to the realization that they have to face defeat.
After imagining that regardless his imagination reaches his limit so yeah he gave his all either way
His imagination was at his limits because he was reaching the end, he was slowly dying, and he couldn't hold his body (made from his imagination) any longer, basically he soul crushed himself.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
This
He was spamming Country level Bijudamas at one point and could tank them with Gudodama shields. I don't remember his direct durability feats but generally character's durability are scaled to their DC here.
Basically he has no DC feats, except from that of using the God Tree to spam Bijudama's and Country Level Durability from his TSB. If he doesn't have feats to prove that he has Country level DC, then he should be at least Country Level in DC.

I thought as much.

HokageMangaVox said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Kkapoios said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
This
Basically he has no DC feats, except from that of using the God Tree to spam Bijudama's and Country Level Durability from his TSB. If he doesn't have feats to prove that he has Country level DC, then he should be at least Country Level in DC.
I thought as much.
...Not sure what you're trying to say here? Obito is listed as at least Country level DC already and that's scaling from Juubi's Country level Bijudamas, not the God Tree. He didn't use God Tree to spam Bijudamas either. He didn't even use Bijudamas after he created the God Tree.

You do realize that for having sage of six paths mode he's easily scalable to six paths Naruto or Sasuke right? The only attacks that could damage him are senjutsu the rest weren't doing a thing.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
His powers had nothing to do with his body he just reached his limit after imagining kenpachis might
Where did he said that he reached his limit becuase he imagine Kenpachi's power, now you're changing words to fit your reasoning. He was at his limit because he was dying, he was the kind of guy that didn't think in that,(Kenpachi even said to him, to stop imagine his own death) instead of saying that he was dying, he decided said that he reach his limits.

Obito atomizing a big amount of rock here http://www.***********.net/naruto/640/7 ,

Second Form Juubi can easily spam Coutry busters and Obito is superior to Third Form Juubi.

Gremmy was getting easily cut by Kenpachi and only one small mistake can make him lose his focus and be easily defeated.

Obito is anywhere between mach 1700 to 3260 and possibly mach 7000 going by DontTalk's calc. while on the other hand Gremmy should only be faster than the 4 girls who are mach 1200.

Kkapoios said:
Obito atomizing a big amount of rock here http://www.***********.net/naruto/640/7 ,
Second Form Juubi can easily spam Coutry busters and Obito is superior to Third Form Juubi.

Gremmy was getting easily cut by Kenpachi and only one small mistake can make him lose his focus and be easily defeated.

Obito is anywhere between mach 1700 to 3260 and possibly mach 7000 going by DontTalk's calc. while on the other hand Gremmy should only be faster than the 4 girls who are mach 1200.
This is better reasoning, see how easy that was. I change my mind then, i vote for Obito. Which i still have my doubts. But i'll go with it for now. (I don't think that image is above country level by the way. You can't scale the blast to anything. + If that was a TSB the hax doesn't count as DC since it evaporates whatever it touches.)

I didn't change anything his body was split in half once iirc and he could still use his powers he simply reached his limit if he stated because of my body then sure you could've used that as an excuse but he didn't and said and my imagination has reached its limits.

Vaporazation has an energy yield and since TSBs are superior to Onoki's Dust release the destruction caused by them is far superior to vaporazation.

Destroying a human on an atomic to subatomic level requires large town to mountain level energy now image how much energy one TSB has to do the same thing on some thousands of cubic meters of rock.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You do realize that for having sage of six paths mode he's easily scalable to six paths Naruto or Sasuke right? The only attacks that could damage him are senjutsu the rest weren't doing a thing.
He cannot be scale to Naruto and Sasuke because his Chakra didn't came from the Sage of the Six Path it came from the Shinju tree and he was weaker than Madara. Senjutsu are just techniques that allows the user to sense and then gather natural energy and fused with one's chakra. Reishi in Bleach is similar since it comes from nature as well. Only Quincy's can used. But i already changed my vote to Obito for now. Read above. ^

Shinju is juubis true form and Hagoromo even said the Juubi is close to me in power obviously it's an incomplete one however he still achieved sage of six paths mode last I checked but ok then

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I didn't change anything his body was split in half once iirc and he could still use his powers he simply reached his limit if he stated because of my body then sure you could've used that as an excuse but he didn't and said and my imagination has reached its limits.
Your implying his body was cut in half again. When he was soul crush, remember that thing call Reitsu that he be use for a lot of things besides soul crushing someone? No of course you don't since its not aloud in fights for some reason, yet genjutsu is. Back on topic, did he actually said that he reach his limit because Kenpachi defeated his power? (actually he kill himsefl) Or did he said that he reached his limit (after he said that about his power) after realizing that there was no point on continue on since he was dying?

Kkapoios said:
Vaporazation has an energy yield and since TSBs are superior to Onoki's Dust release the destruction caused by them is far superior to vaporazation.
Destroying a human on an atomic to subatomic level requires large town to mountain level energy now image how much energy one TSB has to do the same thing on some thousands of cubic meters of rock.
How can people treat here the TSB as DC and Hax at the same time? I thought that was not aloud.

Destroying something on an atomic -subatomic level has an energy yield and at the same time ignores durability making it hax.

And also I believe in normal circumstance it's impossible to completely destroy something on an atomic level, so its someone can do that then i think that can be considered as hax.

HokageMangaVox said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Your implying his body was cut in half again. When he was soul crush, remember that thing call Reitsu that he be use for a lot of things besides soul crushing someone? No of course you don't since its not aloud in fights for some reason, yet genjutsu is. Back on topic, did he actually said that he reach his limit because Kenpachi defeated his power? (actually he kill himsefl) Or did he said that he reached his limit (after he said that about his power) after realizing that there was no point on continue on since he was dying?
He reached his limits because he said so it had nothing to do with his body he said he was defeated by the fact that his body couldnt take the power sure his body was also imagined his imagination just reached his limit he never mentioned his body afterwards .

Kkapoios said:
Destroying something on an atomic -subatomic level has an energy yield and at the same time ignores durability making it hax.
It doesn't actually ignores durability if Naruto can easily kicked after obtanining Six Path Chakra. Wouldn't it had ignore his durability? Of course there's the obvious reason that it doesn' affect people with the same energy. Just a thought tho.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
HokageMangaVox said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
He reached his limits because he said so it had nothing to do with his body he said he was defeated by the fact that his body couldnt take the power sure his body was also imagined his imagination just reached his limit he never mentioned his body afterwards .
I never said it had to do with his body. I said he's body was soul crushed, you know that they have to be souls in order to be inside Soul Society right? His whole body is his soul,including the brain in the jar. He got Soul Crushed by himself. Even people like Aizen had killed normal humans with this power, making them completely vanish on contact.

I dont seem to understand what you're getting at with the soul crush thing but in any case the outcome here still stays the same last i checked

Gremmy turns Obito's bones into cookies. And Gremmy can imagine someone as strong as Ken, it's just that he couldn't imagine a vessel to hold all this power.

Tivanenk said:
Gremmy turns Obito's bones into cookies. And Gremmy can imagine someone as strong as Ken, it's just that he couldn't imagine a vessel to hold all this power.
His mind doesn't have limitations his body does, NLF? Was it show to be? No.

HokageMangaVox said:
Tivanenk said:
His mind doesn't have limitations his body does, NLF? Was it show to be? No.
He was easily able to turn someone's bones to cookies. Doing the same with Obito is no problem. It's called hax.

I gotta go with Gremmy on this one. Since Gremmy can clone himself to increase his actual power, he can simply clone enough copies of himself to either increase the original's Durability beyond Obito's destructive capability or his destructive capability beyond Obito's Durability. And as far as I know, Obito has no way to discern which Gremmy is the original/one he needs to kill. Plus, if one Gremmy can spawn a vacuum of space, something Obito probably couldn't take, multiple Gremmy would be able to create a much larger pocket/piece of space to catch Obito in.

To me, the whole 'create clones to increase my power' thing gives Gremmy the edge, although his lack of a shown Volstandig as far as I remember really hinders his honest maximum capability.

although, doesn't absorbing energy from the atmosphere and surrounding area kind of count as a psuedo senjutsu? Probably just thinking too far into this, but if it could, a nature energy enhanced Helig Pfiel would technically be useful, but I'm sure the 'imagination realization + clones to multiply maximum power' would be enough regardless

After Cardbord Susano'o, he sends Obito to space, obito comes back with Kamui, Greemy destroys Obito's eyes and sends him again to space. Gremmy wins by BFR.

HokageMangaVox said:
After Cardbord Susano'o, he sends Obito to space, obito comes back with Kamui, Greemy destroys Obito's eyes and sends him again to space. Gremmy wins by BFR.
while this is very accurate and proves that Gremmy is far too hax, i thought it was stated that Juubito can't use Kamui?

Either Gremmy turns Obito's bones into cookie, or Obito mindrapes Gremmy with genjutsu (Obito is one of the top 5 genjutsu users in Naruto, Gremmy's idiot brain won't survive the mental assault)

Slightly leaning towards Gremmy, but a good match overall.

Faisal Shourov said:
Either Gremmy turns Obito's bones into cookie, or Obito mindrapes Gremmy with genjutsu (Obito is one of the top 5 genjutsu users in Naruto, Gremmy's idiot brain won't survive the mental assault)
Slightly leaning towards Gremmy, but a good match overall.
Genjutsu can not work on people without chakra , so ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back