• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Juubito(controlled) vs The golden dawn. Yuno (first key), Langris(Second key), Mimosa(Second Key) and William(Second Key)

They meet him in the middle of the forest and catch him by surprise.
u4tQ1HT.jpg

Speed is =
Start distance 100 meters.
Obito is bloodlusted
Obito > 98.35 teratons
Yuno (with spirit dive) and William > 62.88 teratons <<< Yuno with spirit of Zephyr
Mimosa > 31.44 teratons
Langris is Unknown

R.ea1d6f1beacb208cfbb5546fafc35461
f41de9bb342be3f1ad53d833d6b9f8b8.jpg

"can't use kamui with 10 tails lol" ggs - 4
"Space hax swipes obito away" ggs - 1
Madara and Lucuis battle and accidentally solo both of them. - 0

Last edited:
Im not sure if this form of obito ever uses genjutsu.
Maybe he might've but i think he only ever fought sasuke and naruto who would've been able to resist anyways so thats one vote for obito.

Obito has crazy busted Analytical Prediction (near precog) due to his Sharingan, no? I don't see a resistance to that on any of the Golden Dawn members' pages. He's the slower character here, so them getting dropped down to his level and him having what amounts to effectively higher reactions kind of gives him a speed advantage, or something similar.

That + TSB turning them to dust with so much as a scrape (effectively one-shot AP) puts things pretty far in Juubito's favour, I think. Langris can act as a wildcard here by teleporting members around the battle field, but I think Sharingan totally-not-precog should be able to help him cover for that. There are four of them, sure, but I fail to see how any of them are able to bypass Obito's massive advantages here.

Obito can ALSO turn his TSBs into a shield around him. I don't know if it retains the matter manip properties when he does so (I think Guy could use air blasts to punch through Madara's TSB shield) but if it does, that means none of them can touch him physically, at least. If chakra is equalised to magic then any of their spells making contact with it get insta-nullified.

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, Juubito has Low-Mid regen that works near instantly, so ignoring the fact that he likely wouldn't get hit at all, even if he does it does pretty much nothing to him, even Langris' dura neg attacks won't do any lasting damage unless he can swipe off his head or something, but see my earlier point as to why I think that wouldn't happen.

Correct me on anything I've misread here, I know a little bit about Naruto but I'm not the most knowledgeable.

I vote for "can't use kamui with 10 tails lol" gg

Last edited:
If they're equalized then mana zone spells should work on him like senjutsu does.
A fair point. That would only apply to Yuno and William though, right? It's not listed on William's page (so IDK if it can be used) but logically he should know it since he's comparable to Yami.

Rinnegan GG though? Pictured: Rinnegan absorbing Senjutsu. The whole petrification thing happens when you OVER-absorb natural chakra relative to the amount you normally have, and considering Obito's literally got the Ten-Tails in him I think he'll be good in that regard. So if chakra and magic are equalised, it makes things even easier for him because nothing will hit him (head-on, at least) due to just getting Preta Path'd away with virtually no consequences, kinda like Yuno + Asta vs Licht getting all their attacks absorbed into his Demon-Dweller sword.

I'm not too sure if he uses it IC, but with how smart Obito is, he'd probably resort to it if he feels he's under pressure?

Langris also has mana zone.
What i don't see is how obito deals with langris' attacks, since they're basically an ohko.
Sure, he can preta path them, but even juubidara was overwhelmed by guy, lee, minato and gaara. And this squad is much more annoying to deal with thanks to mimosa's insane healing, vangance's mana draining roots and yuno's spirit's hushed dance and spirit storm. All it takes is a clean hit from langris and it's GGs.
Langris doesn't even have to go for the head, his offensive spatial magic can encompass a large chunk of a building in it's area. A single hit and ALL of juubito is gone

Langris also has mana zone.
What i don't see is how obito deals with langris' attacks, since they're basically an ohko.
Sure, he can preta path them, but even juubidara was overwhelmed by guy, lee, minato and gaara. And this squad is much more annoying to deal with thanks to mimosa's insane healing, vangance's mana draining roots and yuno's spirit's hushed dance and spirit storm. All it takes is a clean hit from langris and it's GGs.
Langris doesn't even have to go for the head, his offensive spatial magic can encompass a large chunk of a building in it's area. A single hit and ALL of juubito is gone
I don't think bringing up Juubidara vs Guy + Kakashi, Minato, Lee is entirely valid here. Juubidara intentionally extended that fight because he wanted to see what the 8 gates could do, hence why he said stuff like "Keep dancing". Not only that, but he also straight up stood and tanked some attacks (or threw up a shield when he had ample time to dodge) likely for the aforementioned reason. If he wanted to end it, he could have just let Guy get close and then TSB gg (which he almost did without Lee + Minato's help). The point I'm making is he had far more options but let it run on so he could have fun.

TSBs don't leave a wound, they turn the affected part to dust. I think it would be NLF to say Mimosa could heal that, not to mention the fact that Obito's very smart and if he realises she's going to be a problem he'll get rid of her first. Same with Langris, whose swipes are able to "encompass a large chunk of a building in it's area" in your own words, get outranged. Not only that, but if Magic and Chakra are equalised, he'd be able to see/sense them since Yuno could, as well as dodge them with minimal effort (though to be completely fair, he wasn't going all-out yet.). Link is timestamped.

Like Arkenis said above, Obito also massively outranges everyone bar William. Thousands of Kilometers vs Several hundreds of meters (Yuno), Several Dozen of meters, hundreds of meters with Archangel's Crush (Langris), Several dozens meters, hundreds of meters with Magic Cannon Flower (Mimosa) and Hundreds of meters to Kilometers with World Tree Magic, Thousand Kilometers with Spirit Light Tree (William).

Last edited:
Yeah no that's all completely fair. Guess i gotta reread war arc cause it seems i'm not remembering it that well.
Overall it seems pretty stacked in obito's favor

Yeah no that's all completely fair. Guess i gotta reread war arc cause it seems i'm not remembering it that well.
Overall it seems pretty stacked in obito's favor
As much as I want the Golden Dawn to win, I genuinely don't see a way for them to. Obito has oneshot attacks here with TSBs in this key and all the tricks necessary to deal with all the members.

His Sharingan allows him to fight with people who are faster than him (see Valley Of The End Sasuke vs Naruto) so Yuno and Langris' amps/Reinforcement Magic respectively won't be too difficult to deal with. William should, by all means, also be able to use it but it isn't on his profile so iunno.

Sharingan can see chakra, so if verse equalisation applies he'll be able to see Langris' attacks well before they come up. Nobody else, bar Mana Zone attacks, will be able to touch him because regular ninjutsu (equivalent to magical spells here I guess).

Stamina is a non-issue because ten tails go brr + absorption to keep him topped up.

They all have to play perfectly to not even get scraped by Obito because TSBs are actually Existence Erasure, I misread, and he has way better survivability than any of them do.

Why is mana zone even useful here? None of their mana zones cover great distances, while TSB can and has covered several kms before, same with biju bombs and the god tree as well.

Why is mana zone even useful here? None of their mana zones cover great distances, while TSB can and has covered several kms before, same with biju bombs and the god tree as well.
It's still relevant to mention since it's the equivalent to senjutsu, taking mana/chakra from nature around them and infusing their attacks with it so it can actually do damage to Obito, even if it doesn't end up doing anything here.

It's still relevant to mention since it's the equivalent to senjutsu, taking mana/chakra from nature around them and infusing their attacks with it so it can actually do damage to Obito, even if it doesn't end up doing anything here.
I guess? But the attacks just get blocked honestly, Only time he got hit was from teleportation and then he ended up making a defense for that.

I guess? But the attacks just get blocked honestly, Only time he got hit was from teleportation and then he ended up making a defense for that.
Oh yeah it's almost impossible for them to hit him, but if we don't bring it up it'd make it seem as if it's actually impossible since he'd be immune to everything they've got

2 for Obito. I assume @TauanVictor is still voting for him but he doesn't use genjutsu in this key (at least not IC) so if you clarify it's FRA then that'll be 3.

TSB are Existence Erasure, Matter Manip (Layered molecular), Power Null and Transmutation
I think you have to resist all of those to be able to survive a hit from TSO.
Further reinforces the fact that he basically has one-shot worthy AP. They so much as get scraped and it's over.

Langris one taps.
On what basis? If Magic and Chakra are equalised, Obito should be able to sense it, hell- SEE it since the Sharingan can do that, as established in Sasuke vs Daedara and dodge accordingly, considering the Sharingan should also boost his reactions (see: Sasuke getting folded by Kyuubi-Cloak Naruto until his Sharingan evolved). I want the Golden Dawn to win but I do not see what they can do.

Kamui works on TSB there for the space dudes space attacks dab on them.
Iunno. I'm not knowledgeable on Naruto, not by a long shot, but I know TSBs negate NINJUTSU. Kamui is a DOJUTSU, from the eye. When Sasuke mixed his Amaterasu (dojutsu) with Naruto's Rasenshuriken, Obito was able to use his TSBs to clear it off him AFTER he straight up tanked it, so even mixing it with regular ninjutsu opens it up to nullification.

Nobody on the Golden Dawn has dojutsu. Again, if I'm talking out of my ass then please get someone to correct me so I can know for the future but that's what I understand.

Last edited:
Iunno. I'm not knowledgeable on Naruto, not by a long shot, but I know TSBs negate NINJUTSU. Kamui is a DOJUTSU, from the eye. When Sasuke mixed his Amaterasu (dojutsu) with Naruto's Rasenshuriken, Obito was able to use his TSBs to clear it off him AFTER he straight up tanked it, so even mixing it with regular ninjutsu opens it up to nullification.

Nobody on the Golden Dawn has dojutsu. Again, if I'm talking out of my ass then please get someone to correct me so I can know for the future but that's what I understand.
Even so pre cog, his battle iq and his more experience + skill would simply allow him adapt.
Just cause golden dawn has one wincon doesn't mean its a guaranteed win.
And im pretty sure obito has multiple TSO so once he swipes one or two away i highly doubt obito would allow more to be swiped away (Again assuming that they dont just get power nulled)

Plus can't you make the counter argument that Kamui is simply resistant to power null rather than the original argument cause its heavily implied besides size ETSO and TSO are identical

tl;dr Langris does not one tap in any way, shape or form. Golden Dawn literally gets dusted.

Back