• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...........No, she's not. Saikou thought I hated monstergirls until like a month ago but he's known I like Nyaruko since spring 2017......

In case you all are wondering, Zach is baiting you all hard.

He thinks Nyaruko is a monster girl, he's just saying she isn't in order to provoke you into saying she is, thus validating his (incorrect) opinion.

Monarch Laciel said:

He thinks Nyaruko is a monster girl, he's just saying she isn't in order to provoke you into saying she is, thus validating his (incorrect) opinion.
In case you were wondering Im not taking anyone in this thread seriously.

Not even you.

Monarch Laciel said:

Aussie, you underestimate my baiting powers.

I'll only tell you about it once you put my goddamn full profile on the Grail War discord. What, do you want more donuts?"

Monarch Laciel said:
Zach is not qualified for baiting and I know you know it

you're merely facilitating our baiting by making him feel smarter

Monarch Laciel said:
Not the Pachi manip

How will I ever control my pachis now
Implying the PaChis arent the ones controlling you ovo

Nyaruko-san is surprisingly more entertaining than 90% of the crappy self-insert harem anime we get filling most of the seasons nowadays. And in a way it manages to be funny with the CM references/parodies.

And I say that unironically.

The series does have its proper moments where it can be serious regardless of the shenanigans. In fact it is QUITE popular, only reason it gets hate here is because she isn't 1-A and full of tentacles by default or smth.

Back