• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
2-B Son Goku (Xeno) vs 2-B Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Speed equal

Thoughts?

Nyarlathotep summoning - Copy
"Trouble with memory. I see things I never knew before. Other worlds and other galaxies... Dark... The lightning seems dark and the darkness seems light... [...] What am I afraid of? Is it not an avatar of Nyarlathotep, who in antique and shadowy Khem even took the form of a man?" - Excerpt from the diary of the late Robert Harrison Blake

Dragon-Ball-Z-Kai-Goku-Super-Saiyan-4-05
Goku

I'm going to see how long this takes to get closed

>sees board

H-E-C-K

It takes this long to close

You can reopen it if you want tho

PMMM isn't even that weebish

Little girls facing extreme torment and violent demise is a lot, lot less kawaii then turning Nyar into a cutesy wutsy monstergirl

in fact, PMMM is like, the Grappler Baki of Magical Girls while Nyar is just a run of the mill monster girl

TL;DR you're full of shnizen

Is it not a monster that in fact possess breasts?

Is it not a monster from beyond the stars

that in fact takes the appearance of a female homo sapian

So

she is a monster from beyond the stars

that looks like a girl

a monster

girl

So she is indeed a monster that looks like a girl

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Causality, you said Kuuko from Nyaruko, who is also a shapeshifting eldritch horror, isn't a monstergirl
Oh the naked loli you send me later?

If she is an eldritch and shape as a loli

then it's a monster loli girl

Back