• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO [[Drink a cup of tea]]: Undertale VS Deltarune(was GRACE)(Not Usable anymore)

NEO can just keep out of the trident's range thanks to limited flight, it's Kris and Co. had difficulty in cutting them (while it's mostly due to the game mechanics, logically they'd have trouble in trying to cut all of them because of said range, which is why they only get to cut one or two per person)

first: how can you tell It? second: I don't know man, loking to them they seen kinda sharp to me tird: fire
Because of how the trident is shaped, it's closer to being able to pierce swinging side to side then actually having edges.
fair... wait, who cutted the wires? Just Kris or Rasel could also do it?
I'm pretty sure Ralsei could also do it but when he cut wires he literally ****** bows. We don't know his method and the wires cut like they were cut through by something really sharp.

Because of how the trident is shaped, it's closer to being able to pierce swinging side to side then actually having edges.

I'm pretty sure Ralsei could also do it but when he cut wires he literally ****** bows. We don't know his method and the wires cut like they were cut through by something really sharp.
Well... he literraly don't have anithing to cut It with him, the only thing I can think he has that is sharp is his horns that are like a trident.... soooooo
NEO can just keep out of the trident's range thanks to limited flight, it's Kris and Co. had difficulty in cutting them (while it's mostly due to the game mechanics, logically they'd have trouble in trying to cut all of them because of said range, which is why they only get to cut one or two per person)
Asgore can trow his trident like a mad man and It just comes back to him (like whem he broke the mercy button)

Well... he literraly don't have anithing to cut It with him, the only thing I can think he has that is sharp is his horns that are like a trident.... soooooo
Your now doing what is known as, reaching. We don't know how he does it, for all we know he ****** yanks Susie's axe away from her and swings it.

Your now doing what is known as, reaching. We don't know how he does it, for all we know he ****** yanks Susie's axe away from her and swings it.
this would be fun to imagen... well... how about he run to his kthen, grab a knife and use it to cut the wires? he isn't far from his house after all

Still, throwing the trident like a javelin won't be effective in cutting the wires at all, since they're only meant to pierce and such. At best, he'll only be able to cut the same amount of wires that Delta Gang cuts, but at that point he would've been blindsided by one of Spamton's bullets.

Still, throwing the trident like a javelin won't be effective in cutting the wires at all, since they're only meant to pierce and such. At best, he'll only be able to cut the same amount of wires that Delta Gang cuts, but at that point he would've been blindsided by one of Spamton's bullets.
or doge It, like he probably did against armys of humans during the war

or doge It, like he probably did against armys of humans during the war
Hold on, hold on. Wank. We don't know how the **** Asgore survived the war, he certainly fought, at least some, but we don't know how he survived and he certainly never soloed armies. His best skill feats put him on the level of your average soldier.

Hold on, hold on. Wank. We don't know how the **** Asgore survived the war, he certainly fought, at least some, but we don't know how he survived and he certainly never soloed armies. His best skill feats put him on the level of your average soldier.
ok, ok, let's go back to the kitchen knife for a moment

Exactly what I had in mind, the Monsters specifically mentioned that none of them ever even put down a single human. He has experience sure, but we don't even know what sort of feats he's done there, and if whether they could match up with NEO or not.

I may be downplaying a bit with the average soldier thing, that around where Undyne stands, and Asgore is more skilled then her, so let's say above average-peak soldier.

Exactly what I had in mind, the Monsters specifically mentioned that none of them ever even put down a single human. He has experience sure, but we don't even know what sort of feats he's done there, and if whether they could match up with NEO or not.
Yeah, Asgore definitely has the skill to survive fights with people out of his leugue, but he never won any fights that we know of. So while, if SBA allowed it, he could manage to get away, he's not going win against the outright janky and unpredictable fighting style that Spamton NEO employs at times.
welll and the kithen knife?
It's a joke, probably would work considering it's wielded by a 9-B+ goat that may or may not be an equivalent to Asriel.

I wouldn't say it's a stomp, Asgore can logically outskill/outlast, and his attacks negate durability.

However Spamton's AP+danmaku is scary for him.

The knife is too short to be effective, and NEO will just easily block the way if he tries to make a break for it
still a win con, so isn't a stomp, and he could always find better wepons if he is able to get out of there
I wouldn't say it's a stomp, Asgore can logically outskill/outlast, and his attacks negate durability.

However Spamton's AP+danmaku is scary for him.
is this a vote for the E-mail guy?

It seems most Undertale Vs. Deltarune threads will be going to the Deltarune character via superior AP.

Unless the Undertale character is Sans.

It seems most Undertale Vs. Deltarune threads will be going to the Deltarune character via superior AP.

Unless the Undertale character is Sans.
Or if is against SPANTON and the character can cut his wires... Well, there should be a feat in undertale that should make their AP higher that no one noticed, but for now It's all se have

OK, let me get started.
1. Magic in Deltarune world is negates physical defence.
2. Bluelight Special is just upgrades physical defence
3. X-Slash and fight buttons are just physical damage
4. But, Rude Buster, Ice Shock are just countering Bluelight Special if you use cheats and use Susie&Noelle.
5. If 4 argument is irrelevant, so just remember Noelle Ice-Shock destroyed Spamton
6. Asgore can SPAM with lot of fireballs or just make first turn by summoning Trident and throwing it into Spamton soul
7. Spamton Attacks max damage is 135 how I remember
8. 135÷3500= 25 attacks which Asgore can tank
9. In Dark world every Lightner is buffed and will have strong and high damage with buffed HP and Defence

Btw change location because Spamton and other darkness can't live outside Dark World, so Asgore is fighting with just computer with spam email.

Back