• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO [[Have A Bad Time]]: Undertale VS Deltarune (Grace)

ddptv9p-49b2aa65-cc48-4cc9-92bb-64aa4076db1f.png

sans. VS NEO
deltarune-spamton-sprite-10x-by-abbysek-deric5d-pre-1.png

Spamton is NEO

Sans is sans.

Speed equalized

Spamton is Bloodlusted

Battle takes place in the basement

bad time: 6 (Ailamiona, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Bruhtelho, The_Almighty_Wholesome, Psychomaster35, Psychomaster35)

[[BIG SHOT]]:​

Last edited:
If Spamton gets desperate, he'll lower his ATK & drastically raise his DEF via Bluelight Specil. He'll then heal himself with Pipis while launching self-destructing Pipis that scatter little Spamton heads everywhere.

Does Mettaton Neo have the AP to overcome Bluelight Specil's DEF? Does Mettaton Neo have the Durability (Mind the ATK drop Spamton would have.) to not care about stonewalling & Pipis spam? Does he have other ways around it?

If not, voting Spamton.... Via Pipis.
(I can't believe I just said that.)

To be fair, I am highly positive UT should be far stronger than 64 kilojoules scaling from Hotland monsters which I believe got megajoules in its results (I’m not even sure why we suddenly stopped using them aside from coming from the user who calced them being banned from calcing causing them to be rendered unusable)

To be fair, I am highly positive UT should be far stronger than 64 kilojoules scaling from Hotland monsters which I believe got megajoules in its results (I’m not even sure why we suddenly stopped using them aside from coming from the user who calced them being banned from calcing causing them to be rendered unusable)
Someone could recalc the things the original guy used.

What was the feat?

Pretty sure Sans completely destroys Spamton with KR, better Danmaku and borderline Instinctive Reactions via dodging attacks while asleep (It isn't on his page so I assume it doesn't hold up, however). I vote funny haha bone man.

I'd have probably gone for Spamton if it weren't for his strings being a big weakness

Spamton is evidently stronger in terms of AP even with Sans' TK, and can take some of the KR stuff thanks to soul manip resistance. One bullet will be enough to blow Sans to bits if any of it hits him. However, thanks to teleportation + being a better dodger overall, he'll be able to outmaneuver most of Spamton's shots.

Sans is perceptive enough to realize that the strings are what hold Spamton together, and thanks to Gaster Blasters, will be able to just snipe them from a good distance without having to get close. Spamton is also pretty mobile as well iirc tho he doesn't actually dodges attacks in-game.

With that, I'll have to go for Sans mid(maybe even high)-diff, snapping at the strings with Gaster Blasters + bones, and the additional advantage of teleportation, is what firmly secures his victory.

Yeah I’m leaning on Sans because he’ll Gaster Blast and bone danmaku Spamton to death, however what are the chances of Spamton using blue light special and healing? I know probably not that high of a chance surviving Sans danmaku but just checking.

Yeah I’m leaning on Sans because he’ll Gaster Blast and bone danmaku Spamton to death, however what are the chances of Spamton using blue light special and healing? I know probably not that high of a chance surviving Sans danmaku but just checking.
Spamton says he has 8,000 health points, so it should be possible for him to kick it in before he dies.

Spamton says he has 8,000 health points, so it should be possible for him to kick it in before he dies.
Sans should be able to negate his durability since he is able to hurt Frisk with Soul attacks who has a resistance to Soul Manipulation and has previously fought people with it as well so he should be able to ignore it via Soul attacks if Spamton uses Bluelight Specil

Sans FRA btw

Sans should be able to negate his durability since he is able to hurt Frisk with Soul attacks who has a resistance to Soul Manipulation and has previously fought people with it as well so he should be able to ignore it via Soul attacks if Spamton uses Bluelight Specil

Sans FRA btw
I think the way Undertale and Deltarune soul resistance works is that they take soul attacks as physical ones. But yeah Sans FRA with high difficulty. Spamton has the AP, Durability, and Healing to stay in the game for a while however Sans outmaneuvers him with his fast and effective projectiles and uses teleportation to dodge Spamton’s attacks.

I've been trying to find that sweet spot, he's too weak for Jevil, but his weakness makes him too unreliable vs Sans, so we gotta get someone in the middle.
I scrolled through a ton of 9-Bs and he’s either to strong or weak. It’s not that Spamton’s not strong either, it’s just that he got outclassed by “OP” 9-Bs within his verse (if you count Sans lol)

Back