• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO [[Drink a cup of tea]]: Undertale VS Deltarune(was GRACE)(Not Usable anymore)

ASGORE VS SPAMTON NEO

deltarune-spamton-sprite-10x-by-abbysek-deric5d-pre-1.png
Asgore-Dreemurr-battle-idle.gif

Spamton is NEO

Asgore is King

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in the Barrier Turned in a dark world

Battle theme

Spamton... It was nice to meet you. Goodbye.: 7 (Psychomaster35,​
DaReaperMan, FantaRin_The_First, Mariogoods, The_Almighty_Wholesome, Sans2345, Kflare63)

Last edited:
Spamton is far stronger, but i'd say asgore is far more skilled combat wise

I'd say asgore wouldn't even need to cut the strings, asgore can probably outlast spamton

Im going for asgore Mid maybe High diff

Spamton is far stronger, but i'd say asgore is far more skilled combat wise

I'd say asgore wouldn't even need to cut the strings, asgore can probably outlast spamton

Im going for asgore Mid maybe High diff
also has like... a lot more expirience, and maybe even more compareable to Spamton AP than sens sinse he is a monster Boss. Counted

Gonna go for Spamton this time, mostly because of the sheer AP advantage he poses, last I checked he was somewhere around 12 MJ so one bullet would cripple Asgore at best. If Asgore doesn't start cutting those strings, Spamton's gonna start using Bluelight Specil to outlast him.

Gonna go for Spamton this time, mostly because of the sheer AP advantage he poses, last I checked he was somewhere around 12 MJ so one bullet would cripple Asgore at best. If Asgore doesn't start cutting those strings, Spamton's gonna start using Bluelight Specil to outlast him.
The difference isn't enough for that (i dont believe so anyways), and him starting with Bluelight specil isn't in character, nor does it matter since Asgore's attacks bypass durability.

asgore is like... super inteligent combat wise and his stamina is almost ignorable due to how well he cankeep himslef together, only beacoming more dificult to deal with the longer you fight him(His atacks beacome even faster the more time you let him undefeated), and he survived the war against humans so he has experience fighting far strongher oponents(and killed 6 of the fallem childrem or something, who killed them is kinda vague)

The difference isn't enough for that (i dont believe so anyways), and him starting with Bluelight specil isn't in character, nor does it matter since Asgore's attacks bypass durability.
What's the AP gap between them then?

no, It's just like any other undertale monster soul hax, just ataking the soul directly, spamton has the same thing

Last I checked, UT peaks somewhere around 64kj. Asgore upscales to that but NEO is still 80x stronger regardless.

I do think Asgore has the edge skill-wise, seeing as he's a war vet and all. I'm not fully convinced of Asgore outlasting here, since they mostly have the same stamina showings in-terms of gameplay. I can see Asgore being able to cut dozens of strings, but I can also see Spamton blindsiding Asgore to the point that it'd completely cripple him and leave him unable to fight.

I do think Asgore has the edge skill-wise, seeing as he's a war vet and all. I'm not fully convinced of Asgore outlasting here, since they mostly have the same stamina showings in-terms of gameplay. I can see Asgore being able to cut dozens of strings, but I can also see Spamton blindsiding Asgore to the point that it'd completely cripple him and leave him unable to fight.
I feel like its more likely for asgore to cut the strings faster than he can get crippled by spamton, considering his skill is literally based off fighting people completely out of his league.

He's basically trained for this fight-

you are talking like he couldn't cutt them, even if they clearly don't follow the same dura as Spamton it self sinse you can cut them after the blue light special like normal
You actually can't cut them in the Snowgrave fight, which is where he uses Bluelight Specil. It's why you're actually forced to call for Noelle because Kris was unable to do anything else beyond dodging.

you are talking like he couldn't cutt them, even if they clearly don't follow the same dura as Spamton it self sinse you can cut them after the blue light special like normal
Asgore has a trident. That's piercing damage. That is completely useless on wires.

You actually can't cut them in the Snowgrave fight, which is where he uses Bluelight Specil. It's why you're actually forced to call for Noelle because Kris was unable to do anything else beyond dodging.
isn't accutually beacuse you are in the route that kills every one? and I'm almost sure he can activate blue lught special in his normal secret fight if you atack him instead of using actions

Also Asgore's fire is 80x below Spamton's base durability. Plus fire doesn't really work on wires AND we don't know what they're made out of.

Back