• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7-6-0) Heavy Weapons Guy... It was nice to meet you. Goodbye. | Asgore vs. Heavy

Heavy speed is always slowed down whem he's minigun is spinning so heavy would still have speed disavantage here
Game mechanics again I believe, Until you can prove in canon media that it actually slows him down, your argument is moot, and even then you need to make a CRT to get that on the profile lol

I'm confused on where he moves fast in that vid at all. He stands still for most of it and in the end takes like 3 very slow steps. He barely moves at all

Yeah, so continue the discussion until someone has a valid idea
Then

Why won't Asgore just spawns his 9-A fire and block every bullet Heavy got?
I'm not sure that his bullets has even 9-B durability.

So Asgore can just counter attack him with fire

Then

Why won't Asgore just spawns his 9-A fire and block every bullet Heavy got?
I'm not sure that his bullets has even 9-B durability.

So Asgore can just counter attack him with fire
And even thought.
Asgore got Hypersonic speed but it gets Equalized.

If Asgore got Hypersonic reactions, then Asgore would instantly react to Heavy aiming him with the gun

And Heavy's miniguns gets ignited and Heavy will be impaled.

Asgore level fighting skills is peak soldier IIRC.

And I'm not sure is Heavy with the gun movement is fast enough to dodge Asgore's trident.

And even thought.
Asgore got Hypersonic speed but it gets Equalized.

If Asgore got Hypersonic reactions, then Asgore would instantly react to Heavy aiming him with the gun

And Heavy's miniguns gets ignited and Heavy will be impaled.

Asgore level fighting skills is peak soldier IIRC.

And I'm not sure is Heavy with the gun movement is fast enough to dodge Asgore's trident.
And even thought, IS Heavy's bullets and minigun durability - 9-A?

Literally the first thing stated on his AP section.

The "okay but is sasha as durable as him" argument wouldn't even matter, since by the time Asgore tries to destroy it (if he DOES try to do that, of course), Heavy would've already sprayed King Fluffybuns with a ridiculous amount of bullets, with some bullets potentially being three times stronger than the minigun's regular bullets thanks to random crits.

Last edited:
Literally the first thing stated on his AP section.

The "okay but is sasha as durable as him" argument wouldn't even matter, since by the time Asgore tries to destroy it (if he DOES try to do that, of course), Heavy would've already sprayed King Fluffybuns with a ridiculous amount of bullets, with some bullets potentially being three times stronger than the minigun's regular bullets thanks to random crits.
One issue.

IF Asgore tries to block with fire since I'm not sure is bullets durability scales to 9-A.

IF Asgore tries to block with fire since I'm not sure is bullets durability scales to 9-A.
When does he use fire to protect himself? Also, it's literally fire, what's stopping the bullets from going through them? You could argue the fire projectiles are actually solid, since they destroy themselves upon hitting Frisk, but doesn't that mean they would also be destroyed by the bullets since they're of similiar AP? You're also neglecting the fact that piercing damage exists.

idk, this battle has to much "things work like this" and "no things don't work like this" and speed equalizations rules seen to have been changed recently as well

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
now bullets are also slowed down

now bullets are also slowed down
read that rule, slowly.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier."

asgore is the faster fight here, not heavy. his bullets in this situation aren't affected by speed equalized.

read that rule, slowly.

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier."

asgore is the faster fight here, not heavy. his bullets in this situation aren't affected by speed equalized.
So it can still be added?

If so I'll just bite the damn bullet and add it myself-

read that rule, slowly.

I will be honest with you, I can't stand this battle no more so I'm kinda missing details like this

Back