• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs The White Queen done right

Dang. Did you restrict D4CU and MiHU?

'''Insert Sailor Moon but you didn't do anything meme here'''

Honestly think Kars takes this via his stands.

Time Stop+Killer Queen should finish the job handedly.

Or White Queen See's this with precog and time slow first.

Voting Kars for now.

Kars still has resistance to time manipulation.

Well I could give him D4CU since it's AP is not destructive.

Now Kars is the one getting rekt so hard he's not even seeing what killed him.

Seriously people, it's ok if you want to spam white queen in light of her most recent match, but I've run in no less than three stomps involving her just yesterday's night.

Kars has literally 0 ways of killing her in this state and I legit want to see what he's doing to deal with trillions of space deleting weapons being thrown around and deleting space and time along with him. One hit and he's down.

But if you wanna go to my freaking wall and call this is not a stomp, be my guest.

Without his strongest stands White Queen destroys this match with ridiculously low diff. Done.

This is what happens when you want to throw a character who has hax on a Low 2-C scale against another one who doesn't happen to nope most of said hax with authority.

But then, you take these things out and Kars literally has no possible way of winning before his opponent gets one hit on him and he's done.

Like I said in the previous thread: You're trying to do some weird cross-scalling using the matches of Kars and White Queen vs BB to think this matchup is legit when their skillsets are completely different.

If we were cross scaling then this matchup wouldn't even exist in the first place, because by that logic BB>Kars, White Queen>BB, so White Queen>Kars, but that isn't the case.

When someone beats a really haxed character this happens, BB got popular because of her match with 682.

I still don't see why allowing his stands makes it a stomp.

Because Kars with his stands has Low 2-C stats and same goes for the scale of his hax, dear. Only thing that stopped BB from being destroyed horribly by that was authority, but you take these trump cards from him, he has nothing on the hax of the white queen.

I have nothing against it if 50 or 500 matches involving the WQ are made now due to some hype she got. As long as they're not such obvious stomps for one side or another that I have to question how the OP didn't notice it. Then, after tons of discussion, someone will claim stomp here and it will be agreed. Because in this case, it is exactly what it is, and then this will be closed and everyone will have wasted time.

MiHU and D4CUs hax isn't actually AP, they don't just punch with universal force, D4CU just happens to create universes for Kars to hop into and MiHU just resets universes

So we're just going to restrict Kars because his hax can reset a universe and create a universe to hop into even though it doesn't translate into AP whatsoever

And ok, let me get this straight then: Why are his AP and dura stats listed as Universal+ in this case? There's absolutely nothing in his profile saying they come only from his stand.

FateAlbane said:
Because Kars with his stands has Low 2-C stats and same goes for the scale of his hax, dear.
This is why I don't debate with characters I don't know.....

No, like everyone else has pointed out, they don't do Low-2C damage, they're low 2C in the way of creating another universe to hop into or to wait in resetting the Universe.

They don't affect the opponent at all, or at least, the stands themselves don't, they just make Kars travel to another dimension to paradox his opponent, or if it actually works, reset the Universe. If he really was Low 2C with the scale of his hax, explain why he still has wins if they're stomps, and explain how he lost to Reinhard.

I'll repeat what I said on your wall, the stands themselves are not combat applicable.

It actually states that it comes from the Stand's abilities.

Although D4CU creating universes isn't even an offensive ability and MiH being physically Low 2-C is just blatant wank, especially when it's also in Dura

The original MiH doesn't even kill anything with universal resets, and it has no feats of physically being Low 2-C, and MiHU doesn't seem to have Low 2-C physical feats either

Basically, MiH is super wanked (which I could've sworn I tried fixing) and D4CU creating universes isn't even offensive

@Weirdo He lacks physical stats like the example I used above. Someone should legit edit his page to stop this confusion otherwise anyone who didn't read the novel can very well go by the profile and assume everything Kars does is Low 2-C in scale as long as he has these stands.

But if it works like that I don't see how he's killing the WQ at all here before getting hit once by one of the trillions of space deleting attacks and being done.

So can I unrestrict D4CU and MiHU?

For what it's worth MIH in the novel does kill unlike the manga and Kars adapted to the destruction of the universe and survived when no one else besides GER did by making Giorno unkillable.

Won't matter since according to pretty much everyone, his ap and durability stats does not correspond to that. MiH has to start accelerating the Universe and go from there in a steady pace (otherwise Jolyne and the others would have died in less than a page against Pucci). Kars will be dead long before that happens with those Glass Cannon stats of his and not properly combat applicable stuff.

White Queen either murders him with a bajillion of space time deleting attacks before he can adapt or closes her hand and crushes space itself around him, calling it a day or even soul/mindhaxxes him.

Kars lacks any substantial means to make her go down while the White Queen needs one hit to be done with it. He won't be adapting to anything if it kills him in one blow.

Actually, considering the massive gap in statistics and the fact that even normal attacks of her can delete space and time, I feel pretty safe to say that even a casual Saitama style punch or whatever would kill Kars. Not what she would be doing, but it's just to show how literally anything she does kills him as soon as it hits.

To correct you, Kars and DIO using MIH is nothing like Pucci, DIO when he used MIH went through 36 universes in a minute or two tops (37), it accelerates infinitely, hell when DIO used it he essentially used it as time travel since he left MIH behind and went himself. Both Kars and DIO can use it far more effectively than he ever wished he could.

Also, he adapted to BTD despite his future self being effected by it.

He can go through 360 universes and still wouldn't matter. Doubt that is putting her immortality down considering you have to get her influence erased in both human and the material world on top of killing her 512 times, and even doing all that was not enough and she came back anyways.

While on the other hand, anything she slaps Kars with, he's dead.

Imagining the extremely unlikely scenario where the White Queen does not even scratch Kars once (which really, is all she needs) with any of her attacks in any way whatsoever is absurd. Maybe if all the planets align and an eclipse covers the Sun after the ten gods reunite in the dark side of the moon that scenario happens or something.

Until then, she hits him once or whatever and done. Kars has no counter to something as simple as the White Queen closing her hand and crushing space around him, overwritting his soul or simply overwhelming him with a tempest of trillions of space deleting attacks far, faaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to what his physical stats can possibly handle (on top of him having no resistance to said hax).

Back