• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs. SCP-682 (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Which one weekly. Kars have showcased he contains a plethora of mind disc. Made better by the fact whitesnake can create discs after obtaining him infinitely.
This is true. Literal waterfall of mind discs. It depends on 682's mindhax potency.

Off the top of my head, 682 made an army forget about the concept of "Russia".

This is true. Literal waterfall of mind discs. It depends on 682's mindhax potency.

No it depends on how many it can effect at once lephyr. The hax may be the best but if it can only effect one mind at a time then litterally waste.

Agnaa said:
Now this is where it gets tricky... Kars' mind-waterfall just kept producing mind discs for like 5 minutes and didn't show signs of stopping. They were gathering a pile every time Kars stopped walking, as described by Joji.

Agnaa said:
Which then comes the issue of how many mind disc kars would have.

The actual notion the novel gives or hints at is one per species (one for a fish one for a cat etc ).

682's wave which caused that, while only used once, wasn't used in reaction to having mind-hax used on him; he spontaneously sent out a wave which did that.

Perhaps 682 could send it out multiple times to win? But this hasn't been demonstrated before. Relevant logs below.

Item: SCP-2617

Tissue Test Record: Not attacked by SCP-2617-A instance.

Termination Test Record: SCP-682 was released in the abandoned village of ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê, Russia via airlift, and proceeded to attack the village. Coordinates were set to correspond with SCP-682's position, thus generating up to Ôûê,ÔûêÔûêÔûê SCP-2617-A instances holding ÔûêÔûêÔûê unique variants of SCP-2617-B. SCP-2617-A instances attack SCP-682, destroying up to 45% of its body mass.

Five hours after the beginning of termination test, SCP-682 released a series of radio waves. SCP-2617-C dissipated, and all SCP-2617-A and SCP-2617-B instances underwent spontaneous sublimation. Personnel supervising the termination test were also exposed to the radio waves. Interviews with these personnel suggest that they are unable to recognise the concept of Russia.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
The actual notion the novel gives or hints at is one per species (one for a fish one for a cat etc ).
No. Kars only asked DIO what were his limits, and asked if his limits could "countain the world" while hitting him with STAND discs. That's the only thing "implying" one for every species. Which it really isn't.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No it depends on how many it can effect at once lephyr. The hax may be the best but if it can only effect one mind at a time then litterally waste.
That's what I was saying...

Its also the only implication at all.

(Also thats a explanation that would explain why he would have multiple mind yet no character with any jojo media being the same maybe except diavolo).

Anyway, having cleared this, this fight looks inconclusive. While we don't know the exact number on Kars' minds (I won't go and venture to say "millions", as that would be dishonest, and even speculating to being one for every species would only be that, speculation; we simply don't know), making Kars forget about stands isn't stopping the body hop or his adaptation, and even that is, as I see it, unlikely for 682 to do.

So, I, personally, will go inconclusive.

Inconclusive fra.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Its also the only implication at all.

(Also thats a explanation that would explain why he would have multiple mind yet no character with any jojo media being the same maybe except diavolo).
I mean, Joji explained everything Kars did as "he does because he's the ultimate lifeform". Lazy, yes, but it's the only concrete thing we got.

I don't like using speculative stuff on debates, or worse, say it as a fact in a indexing website that most people use to get accurate information on characters for x or y reasons (I use it, for example, on roleplaying stuff). So I will not say that Kars has a mind for everyone on Earth because there isn't just enough proof to confirm it. We have a single solitary statement that can be taken in a number of ways.

What we do know is that Kars has "countless minds" from a waterfall that ran non-stop for several minutes, making piles everywhere, and didn't show signs of exhausting itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back