• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs. SCP-682 (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And the example of scp adapting to planetary sand had a few trillion hydrogen bombs at the base of that.
You're talking about Dune here? Because Kars used it once. And not the planetary version. In fact, is not even in-character to do the planetary version. Even more in fact, he can't do the planetary version on Earth.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
>100 years watching the future and preparing to any eventuality

>Nah, that isn't prep.

J-man, go take a long nap, because I will interpret this as you being quite tired.
Unless ya think it took dio a hundred years to gather funny and layer the universe yeah. It took almost no time at all when he thought of the plan worked on doing the plan. Maybe a day. Thats the novel timeframe generally for the joji arc.

I already explained above how multiple layers made a difference on how fast he came back.

If we treated each dimension in the ravelwoods as a layer and assumed that the ravelwoods had no other properties than being 164884-dimensional, 682 returned around 12x faster than expected if multiple layers made no difference.

Again, this is ignoring the plethora of insane properties of the ravelwoods that make it even harder to escape from.

On top of this, 682 returned from BFR to 256 different universes more quickly than it returned from being BFR'd to one universe.

Bumping this in-case JMan missed it.

You're talking about Dune here? Because Kars used it once. And not the planetary version. In fact, is not even in-character to do the planetary version. Even more in fact, he can't do the planetary version on Earth.

He used dune once for the purpose that I was debating hed use dune for.

And he can do the planetary dune on earth. Its still planetary none the less lephyr. The amount of sand on earth and debately rock and concrete.

J-man, why are you still giving scenarios that results in either 682 adapting or Kars just won't because is not in-character for him?

You should be arguing what can 682 do to Kars to beat him.

To bfr 682 to an allternate universe is to bfr basic things in the universe like gravity.

Its fundamental for the universe, if it were to leave it the universe would collapse.

@Lephyr 682 can get past Kars' regen but how exactly does his body hopping work? I dont remember the specifics.

Couldn't 682 just spam space-time anomalies on Kars to incap him?

>On top of this, 682 returned from BFR to 256 different universes more quickly than it returned from being BFR'd to one universe.

Isnt that actually only coming back from one universe thpugh. He was split apart. Its each part coming back from one universe. Also ravelwoods while highly impressive is completely different.

Anyway its getting late at this point i may as well conceede.

Although that still doesnt mean kars himself would be defeated. Scp cant harm him.

TheJ-ManRequiem wrote And he can do the planetary dune on earth. Its still planetary none the less lephyr. The amount of sand on earth and debately rock and concrete.

The amount of sand that, opposed to Mars, is way less than the amount of water. At most it would be country sand (Funny... That's just his tier...)

And stop right there with the rock and concrete. Show scan of him doing it or drop it. We don't go with speculation.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Lephyr 682 can get past Kars' regen but how exactly does his body hopping work? I dont remember the specifics.
He dies d4c go grabs a new jars and updates him with kars goal. Its the same as funny with the exception (and this goes for novel funny also) d4c can still body hop after the host bites the dust.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>On top of this, 682 returned from BFR to 256 different universes more quickly than it returned from being BFR'd to one universe.

Isnt that actually only coming back from one universe thpugh. He was split apart. Its each part coming back from one universe. Also ravelwoods while highly impressive is completely different.

Anyway its getting late at this point i may as well conceede.

Although that still doesnt mean kars himself would be defeated. Scp cant harm him.
The important part being that because it was a more extreme BFR, 682 returned from it more quickly. Each part only returned from one universe, but because it was more threatening, 682 adapted to return more quickly.

While I agree that the ravelwoods is completely different, it demonstrates that 682 adapts to BFR the more extreme it is. Even to the point of lolnoping the BFR immediately and not even leaving the universe, like it did with 2521's BFR.

682 at base can spawn spontaneous space-time anomalies, which I don't see Kars having a resistance to on his profile. 682 can also go way above Kars' tier through adaptation.

What he literally used the rubble from the destroyed buildings with dune. Ya obviously remember the time he used dune yet ya don't remember the most explicit part of the scene?.

>682 can also go way above Kars' tier through adaptation.

He can. He wont though. Ya agreed yourself scp wont adapt entire tiers without stimuli.

And spacetime anomaly? Be more specific.

@J-Man youre really not looking at 682's profile at all are you?

Reality Warping (Can create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism. These anomalies are similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another)

The same way I remembered Josuke blocking an attack, but not tanking it, @J-man. ovo

And @Weekly, you talking about what exactly? He manipulated Kira's body and made it a part of him, later manipulating his own body and hiding inside Joji's belly botton. (Eff you, physics ovo).

@Agnaa I know it's on his profile, but believe me that my internet is pretty bad, like... Insanely bad. I open a profile and it just goes nuts with laggy shiz. So, could you explain me how the space-time anomalies work?

Yeah be more specific. Defense mechanism implies a strict sense.

Also that doesnt sound that bad. Comparable to mih on the blackhole part.

Weekly posted the explanation of it. It's not really only "on defense", he summoned them at will when fighting scp-076.

76 has non-combat applicable low-godly regen.

But I don't know the specifics of the fight, you'd need to wait for weekly to explain it or for me to read it which I'll do later.

Well, if Kars doesn't dodge it and u n d e r s t a n d s (not seeing how he could even predict it to use time-stop), then yeah, 682 would win eventually. However, if Kars does manages to dodge it (either by 682 taking too long to use it and he becomes accustomed to it's adaptations), he can understand and adapt. That said and on the other hand, Kars needs, like, seriously needs that time-stop, to which is another matter of time on when will 682 adapt.

Going by my personal rule on which scenario is more likely imo, is 682 going all "space-time anomaly GG".

It did kill 076

682's adaptation happens in seconds. As in from the time a high pressure jet of anomalously corrosive acid touched its skin to the time it reached its bones it had adapted to resist it.

After how long. Pretty sure 76 put up a decent fight.

Also assuming the anomaly instantky kills kars. He could adapt otherwise. Or ya know. D4c body hop.

>D4C body hop

Oh! That body hop. Yeah, no, 682 will not kill him with the anomaly.

I would otherwise argue that this ability is only manga only, but it did happened when Funny explained D4C to Joji. And in the novel it is explained that when you adquire a stand, you instantly know how to use it. Kars definitively knows about this.

Yeah the body hop was the only thing i figured 682 wouldnt be able to get past, although he could potentially wipe Kars' mempry of him having Stands

To finally explain it, Weekly, D4C "can change it's owner". For example, an alternate universe Kars killed an alternate Funny. D4C just flew to another one and made him the new "prime".

Which one weekly. Kars have showcased he contains a plethora of mind disc. Made better by the fact whitesnake can create discs after obtaining him infinitely.

76 did put up a decent fight, but that was because 682 wasn't using the space-time anomalies. When it started using them, 076 died.

How quick is D4C body hop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back