• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noumu's tier. (Boku No Hero Academia)

This character scales to All Might, so he should probably be listed as being "At least Multi-city Block Level", but there is another topic about this character in which I would like to discuss:

Noumu was damaged by Todorochi's ice. Unless we're to say that his ice simply ignores conventional durability due to the cold, Noumu's Durability should be lowered to Large Building, or kept at City Block level (At least MCB durability when against blunt force since his quirk is shock absorption)... but this calculation that is being used on Todoroki's profile suggests that his freezing is MCB level.

Noumu needs an upgrade to his tier to scale comparable to All Might since he isn't much weaker than him, and Todoroki's freezing ability should likely be looked over due to it having the potential to give an upgrade to several characters.

Well, personally, I think the profile needs a Key since there are multiple Noumu's with different powers.

However, Large Building level, At least Multi-City Block level+ against physical attacks sounds find considering the fact that the Noumu we're talking about is the one that was designed to take on All Might.

As for his AP, I can see that happening. We might want to get more input though.

Why would he only be at least multi-city block level though, we have all might at small town level.

I saw that calc for todoroki a while back, don't know if it's legit but if it is then that would put him at mcb level, don't know if that would scale to anyone else maybe bakugou and izuku.

@Celestial Pegasus Primarily because of the fact that while he was using "more than 100% of his power", it wasn't a massive last effort like his fight with All for One.

Bakugou maybe (and the upcoming guys who are apparently even more talented than Todoroki), we'd need to rescale everyone who tanked Bakugou's hits if that were the case.

Ah yes you're right he used everything he had against all for one and i remember him beind mcb before that fight with all for one or was it during it? As as you said that small town level rating is for more than 100% but he is normally mcb.

We should have keys on the profile to indicate that.

Just to clarify, All Might and All for one's speed on their profiles is set to Subsonic+. I was thinking Noumu should scale from this.

I was wondering why we can't have Noumu's settings changed to:

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, possibly Small Town level (His punches are comparable to All Might)

Speed: Subsonic+ (Traded blows with All Might)

Durability: Multi-City Block level (Shrugged off Todorochi's ice attacks) , likely Small Town level (Took blows from All Might during their fight)

Otherwise, we can make two different keys for Noumu if he has different forms before and during his battle with All Might.

This would mean that Todorochi's AP would likely have to be changed to Multi-City Block level as well.

Also, looking at this calc here, why are we using the vaporization value instead of the freezing value for Todoroki? I thought Todorochi vaporized and froze the gas?

Just making sure.

Seems reasonable enough.

My only problem with MCB+ Todoroki is that it would put him on par with All Might despite being clearly inferior. In addition, it would scale to Izuku's 100% (who can only use 5% of One for All's power at this time) and Bakugou (Who beat him in the tournament).

In the former case, it would be inconsistent with his previous showing of Large Building level. In the latter case, it's somewhat more justified since Bakugou blasted All Might before, stunning him. However, this would also mean that Izuku would have MCB+ durability for surviving a bloodlusted Bakugou's explosions, which would once again be inconsistent as that would imply that he's comparable to All Might.

I thought that All Might is currently rated at Small Town level?

Based on the calculation we have for Todoroki, his freezing attack resulted in 420 Tons of TNT, which gives us his MCB feat. All Might should still be much stronger (around 7x ) stronger than Todoroki.

If Todoroki is rated MCB level, this would scale to Noumu who seems to take attacks from that caliber without any issues.

@Lina - Noumu's arm and leg broke off... i think he should be listed as "Likely MCB, Small Town vs Blunt force" or something similar to that...

which reminds me... i'm going to make a fight whenever Noumu is upgraded XD

I think that sounds okay to have Noumu's durability set to that rating.

Still, Todoroki's AP should be changed to Multi-City Block level though.

Wouldn't this scale to Bakugou though? Since Bakugou beat him at the tournament (albeit while Todoroki was still in shock after izuku's words to him).

By extension. Izuku himself gets this scaling by virtue of rebounding Todoroki's ice waves while using One for All 100%.

First of all, does Todorochi have any physical feats aside from his Ice attacks. If Todorochi only has building level durability without his ice, then Bakugou being rated at Building level AP should still be able to hurt Todorochi.

Otherwise, I would be okay with Bakugou and Izuku being rated "Likely 8-A" scaling off from Todorochi's feat.

By beat, I mean Bakugou matched Todoroki's combined ice and fire attacks with his explosions. Granted, Todoroki was still out of it as I mentioned, and he couldn't properly use his fire attacks on top of being weakened him his previous fight with Izuku, but it's still notable.

Also, Izuku beating back Todoroki's ice.

I believe Todoroki should scale to Bakugou for durability... Todoroki is a glass canon. He is the most powerful student AP-wise with no competition (have you seen ANY feat from Bakugou that compares to Todoroki's crazy ice power?), and it is clear that Bakugou doesn't exactly compare to him in AP, but he can still damage him.

@CinCameron

Aside from matching Todoroki's ice and taking punches from a semi-serious All Might that were powerful enough to nearly break Deku's back and disable him for life. No.

I belive his Durabiliy should be Unknown, at least small town level for Kinek strikes after his City Block rating.

This is because he posses shock absorbtion, meaning he didn't actually take all of All Might's attacks but only a small portion of it.

Back