• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not sure how to calculate certain feats. Just Shapes & Beats

I finally started continuing to work on profiles for Just Shapes & Beats recently.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Robot972/Just_Shapes_&_Beats_Scaling

There isn't actually a lot left to do in terms of calculations, but I have quite a few other calcs that are either very important or are secondary evidence.

Destroying the Tree of Life, Volcano eruptions, and Big Cube knocking down the support beam (under Other Feats) are pretty much all that I can do left.

Main issue is not knowing how to do them.

Back