• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tonygameman

He/Him

While looking up some Nickelodeon/Nicktoons pages, I found it odd that My Life as a Teenage Robot doesn't have many pages with just Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9 herself here in VS Battles Wiki, so I brought up a discussion thread here to gather interest for this underrated cartoon series.

As usually said before on my other threads, major subjects are:
  • Discussing about the series itself (or how cute Jenny truly is; a intention in those kinds of threads).
  • Cleaning/fixing pages.
  • Creating more pages for stuff like characters.
  • Talk about additional abilities/feats we would either include or calculate (on latter) in profiles.
  • And et cetera (etc.), anything else.

Last edited:
Really wish this show came back. Although, I'm iffy on what channel it should air on. I wouldn't mind it airing on streaming services as well.
It does in Paramount +, but yeah, I think a continuation movie from Rob Renzetti's original crew, akin to Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie, Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus and Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling, would be something I'll like to see.

Last edited:
Isn't it a shame about the lack of games on show? Just 1 crossword, 1 tennis videogames & more recently a crappy crossover game. No fightnig game(minus that crossover), no beat-them-up/hack-&-slash, no platformer, no other/better crossover. Come on she's a walking, talking, flying impossibly enourmus arsenal of weapons/robot heroine. Fingers crossed she's playable in nick all star brawl. She's totally built for & fitting for this game.
maxresdefault.jpg

As for missing powers she could have minor Toon Force. She has recovered after being flattened twice, her body is elastic/flexible despite being metalic & can hide in places smaller than herself. In one episode she sent a girl flying team rocket style & said girl lands in the black screen after the end of the episode. She seems to be bigger from inside than the outside: a kid could pilot her from the inside; she stores too many weapons & extra-parts(many of which are bigger than her limbs) to logically fit inside her.

Last edited:
Massive Bump, took me a while to reply here but Yes...
chapulin.jpg

I have arrived (Without someone needing to remind me for it too), But what did I miss? You know, I TOO am something of a robotic combatant myself. Although inventory are differentiated, Both of us receive calls from Antenna receivers (Mines might be longer given I can somehow hear all the way through different timelines of history), Both possess some instinctive reactions, Both can speak many languages, Both been in many random situations of these amongst Space/Aliens, AND... Both have fought symbioses of some kind (Albeit mine was just a story sadly, I would like to see that added in story one day).

But overall I'm just glad to see someone make a thread (could make one too, but given my situation in life I just forget) of this one potentially OP versatile Iron Maiden, a fairly underrated universe too if I do say so myself. And one thing I also heard being thrown around was that Jen could be at the very least High 6-C? But not just this there is indeed more to it then that isn't there.
It does in Paramount Plus/+ but yeah, I think a continuation movie from Rob Renzetti's original crew, akin to Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie, Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus and Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling, would be something I would like to see.
And yes this sounds like a brilliant idea, I'm not as invested in Hey Arnold or Rocko's verse (Though Rocko was a Precursor of sorts to Sponge Bob creator) I sorta liked Enter the Florpus; though yes the usual darker tone was a tad toned down, it was okay for me, And this one song was rather catchy. Lets say however in
MLAATR's case that they don't screw it up that is, Remember that apparently, Nick did the show dirty... Or maybe it was a misfortune set of events.

Also just glad they not only updated her profile image which means that SOME interest in the verse is kinda still there (Not MLAATR but among another verse I gained some interest on as well though the constant meme of a certain companies unhealthy possession with live action remakes... Btw they are doing ONE PIECE NOW, but it might have rekindled a bit of interest of the verse. Also in heavy need in updating as some of the calc's may be outdated from 2016-ish?). I'm also am thankful they removed one cursed quote from the... Unspoken parody... Yes, she had THAT in her profile here some time ago.

Yes if it has not finally happened already, I too just as much want her to be playable in the Nick fighting game, if not then maybe I'll create my own in some custom games, preferably WWE lately gave me some variety I could work with, as some people showcased. Any other custom games you guys consider?

Last edited:
So yeah, just published a page for the former alien robot queen of Cluster Prime, Vexus herself.

There's also this DB prediction blog between Misty and OK K.O.'s Enid on Blogspot (it's unfortunate that she lost), which may help for finding her feats.

EDIT: For that example from Hostile Takeover, I wanted to include it as Biological Manipulation against inorganic beings, but then I realized after looking up the ability page, that it doesn't work on them at all.

Also, for Nick All-Star Brawl, we're planning up a tier list based on canonical power, so if you want to join, @Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E (for your knowledge on SpongeBob and maybe other cartoons), then go ahead.

Last edited:
There's also this DB prediction blog between Misty and OK K.O.'s Enid on Blogspot (it's unfortunate that she lost), which may help for finding her feats.
That was pretty great, but I've a few things to add:
Kinda suprised the laser dodging feats weren't shown, since in both shows they act as light(not that it changes anything)
Misty
Skill: I have never heard Jenny having every martial art download. Also sth wierd, despite taking place 2072 the Earth of Mlaatr ain't that advanced. Robotics are advanced but only a handful of them are good in combat without counting her(Armagedroid[only beats him by outwitting him, both times sb else made the plam], XJ-8[Stronger than her, but less weapons], Melody[has the same arsenal as Jenny yet & beat despite Jenny having way more expirience]).
Speed: Orion is not faster than Jenny. In TMNTrouble Misty outflies Jenny because she had a headstart, made more obsticals & could phase thru them. In S3 EP7a she stopped that planet threatning in another galaxy & turns back home off screen. In S3 EP7 she mentions she uses a wormhole to warp distances in light. She likely used it to go to that other galaxy. The Teen Team would probably know of these wormholes to as they expirienced with travelling thru space. She would be slowwer because of this, but i still put her at mftl as she did go beyond Saturn, went from Earth to the Sun's orginal place while carrying a pyramind, flied past several stars & planets alsongside Misty.
Durability: I think she would rather downscale to Jenny's laser from the 1st episode. The laser the Moleverine tanked only a small laser from her foot in the episode A Pain In My Sidekick. The laser that destroyed the planet threatening meteor was bigger, more complex & did take a bit to load(usually specail moves/charge shots are a bit stronger than your normal hits). Sure Jenny trains but her likely hasn't gotten major upgrades. Vexus despite using old blueprints of hers, predicted every weapon current Jenny has.
Strength: She beat Jenny true, but keep in mind she was weakened. Because of her lack of training for 2 weeks; she couldn't use her weapons, had bad coordination, made movements more stiff & clunky. Depiste this, one punch from Jenny sent Misty flying, gave her a black-eye & several scratches. Several hits from Misty & a rabbit monster sent Jenny flying but she never got injured(no dents, not even scratch). She is more or less even with Jenny in raw strength just wanted to point out it this feat was less impressive
Enid
Strength: She fought EoS Venomous & Fink who caused a planet sized explosion & covered the planet in smoke cloud. This doesn't change much since the other feats mentioned were more imprresive anyway
Magic: Can manipulate others energy projectiles with her wand(not useful here). She also has a broomstick
Toon Force: She can regenerate from liquid & a pile of dust. OK KO characters have also interacted with clouds like they're solid
Overall I agree with the result(Mistly has a lesser speed atvantage & loses her regen atvantage). I'm suprised the Corn God from OK KO who only appears for couple of seconds in the whole show got mentioned here, nice detail
Discussing about the series itself (or how cute Jenny truly is; a intention in those kinds of threads).
Not as much as Zoran/Uran(i know only the 2003 version)

I'm also am thankful they removed one cursed quote from the... Unspoken parody... Yes, she had THAT in her profile here some time ago.
What quote? I thought she didn't even have one before her current one? I found powerscale & iceberg videos both in spanish(but both have the subtitle option too).
Sorry Ton for not responding to the Astro Thread, gonna take me way longer than expected...

Sorry Ton for not responding to the Astro Thread, gonna take me way longer than expected...
That's alright. You don't need to strike lines through anymore as I agree with you on Uran, though.

Anyway, I put a quote on the spoiler tag, since I'm little afraid to talk about it.
"You wouldn't like my body, it's all circuity and metallic."

Damn you, Zone-Tan. I don't even want to link a parody for potential risks (What What in the Robot on Newgrounds).

What quote? I thought she didn't even have one before her current one?
The not canon Infamous Cursed Hentai quote.
sniper-tf2.gif

She had the quote regarding her love/goals some time ago.
I found powerscale & iceberg videos both in spanish(but both have the subtitle option too).
So that's what you meant. I (If I have time) Or possibly Tony will try to see what it's about.
ASTRO, AS IN ASTRO BOY??

WHERE:
spongebob-meme.gif

Astro is heavily outdated I'm sure of it and I am all in for some updates.

Anyway, I put a quote on the spoiler tag, since I'm little afraid to talk about it.
"You wouldn't like my body, it's all circuity and metallic."

Damn you, Zone. I don't even want to link a parody for potential risks (What What in the Robot on Newgrounds).
Yeah that one.

It's right here, and also about other works made by Tezuka himself.
Thanks. My first encounters with Astro were in (sorta golden years of my childhood) 2009, regarding the movie that my dad got from a flea market if I recall, those were the days, the shop, me and the boys... Good times.. Later in my earlier High School years I have encountered the physical copy of the Manga itself (the small but chunky chapter book) and yeah some of the things are SUS now, times were indeed Helluva different back then but even then they captivated me alright. And I tried looking for it in the end of the year they were dispatching/giving away books and i couldn't find Astro Boy sadly.

Oh boy, there is a lot to take in for the power Scaling one, I'll need to timeline each but I'll sort them. Meanwhile I'll be eating my Subway Sandvich though.

dewbb38-1c1535da-51e7-4192-bc23-fdfcee21616f.gif

I have arrived! So here's the sitch with this powerscaling of Jenny Wakeman...

However quick fair warning everyone, the one who did the powerscaling vod posted in the comments that he has done some "Shitty mistakes" but from what he said the quality of her stats have not apparently changed much? So unless other Updates happen from the user, take it with a side of salt!
I'll go on a limb that the original English Dub may have a different context... But **** it... OH and one more thing...
Bump, and this one's for @RandomGuy2345 (I know you've been there before) on having this show in the start of a cartoon tier list thread.
I want Tony to Listen Good, just in case...

AP:
So aside weak Wall-Large Building to City Block stuff. I will mention the ones that do matter, here's an even bigger impressive fodder
👇

• Saying so herself even confirming our suspicions - City+ destroying things are nothing but CASUAL DAILY THINGS done in her accounts (7:49). Accordingly this User says that even the smallest Asteroid can leave a crater of 3 kilometers and a radius of 50 kilometers (the more detail is also right there to translate, but it's THAT rating apparently) ... YEAH... in case there would be other characters that can scale to Casual Jen who accordingly is said at her most casual can accomplish THAT. In fact she eliminated a swarm leaving deep holes to pulverizing! (8:18).
(Which also had me thinking: If one later does me a HUGE solid and checks out on user "CuteNeko" I asked him and thus did the Chapulin feats who had similiar Meteor to the more Major Asteroid feat, and yet the oversized Metorite feat had City Block and the literal flaming Asteroid that can potentially reach a flipping desert by one of the scentists... Only had Large Town like WAT??).

• Here is launching a rocket all the way to Mars in seconds (9:07, May in fact be a speed feat, and again, THIS IS CASUAL).

• Here she launched the alien that can destroy a planet far enough that the radius almost couldn't fully reach her (9:26 Also a speed feat maybe, but more important later) as later she did took the wave blast of said planet destruction alien that sent her the Samurai Jack way (14:57).

• She launched this MASSIVE 🛸 with one hand, all the way to the ******* sun IN SECONDS! (9:58) Mind you I say MASSIVE for a reason because it's THIS HUGE which she put in orbit to said sun (10:07 is 🛸 size, and for orbit is 10:17. not only speed but LS. In fact all of these casual launchings could be just as impressive LS tbh... And we are not even half way there!)

THE (supposed) BEST AP FEAT YET
• This asteroid according to the analytics say that because of a play of ball accident the asteroid size drastically increased and it will not burn through the atmosphere, therefore it was given the OPM status of Class D: PLANETARY DESTRUCTION with planet itself being destroyed in under 5 minutes, later we see her fragging it with that halfed the energy apparently... Impressive (11:27).
And if it means anything more, she took hits from other destructive robots FAR powerful then her like the Pacifier (15:14).

• There are these power crystals (Not from Crash Bandicoot... Or is it? But as I asked Fireld, that is a story for another day) that apparently are stated to destroy the planet (15:37) now it may be hyperbole but here Jen says these crystals are the most powerful forces IN THE UNIVERSE?? (15:48) but Jen tanks these beforehand (15:58).

Resistances forgotten to be added:
• Soul hax - Being a robot she obviously retains no soul.
• Disease - Unfazed by viruses (16:20)
• Poison + Fragrance - Jenny being inside the Pacifier (You know the robot SUPERIOR to Jenny) remarks that Robots can't smell things or be fazed by exposure of venomous gas (16:30).

Speed:

Aside the aforementioned launching... 👇

• Not really an impressive speed feat but her extending Luffy acrobatics are showing! (18:20).

• Here is the Earth to Saturn feat! Approximately 11 SECONDS (23:00 JESUS CHRIST THAT IS ONE FAST GAL!! XD) Which apparently gave the user THIS RATING (23:23) And somehow GROWN FASTER by doing it in 3!! (23:45) Which now gives us THIS (12:48).

IQ:

• Basically rebounding that Jen fought the basics of Robots, Kaijus, among other superheroins, able to use her environment to advantage, etc. (12:35).

Abilities clarification:

• Enhanced Senses/Extrasenory Perception - Like Chapulin Jen can indentify that the planet is in danger just from her antennas pigtails (28:09). We already mentioned on the sites file that Jen has a ton of eye perspective features, however one seemingly forgotten one was seeing invisible things (28:29) that apparently are still integrated within her normal eyes.

• Instinctive Reactions - Not in the vod, but she shows this not only blindfolded but on the enhanced senses section maybe unless context was she hears or senses it, but even then she already has some good senses/extrasenory.

• Energy Projection from anywhere in the body - Jen can fire from hands, Eyes, feet, pigtails, chest (28:51).

• Bonus, Aura - Can do the DBZ aura thing! (30:28)...

That's about it for this folks! Now... What do you reckon we can make out of these?

Last edited:
dewbb38-1c1535da-51e7-4192-bc23-fdfcee21616f.gif

I have arrived! So here's the sitch with this powerscaling of Jenny Wakeman...

However quick fair warning everyone, the one who did the powerscaling vod posted in the comments that he has done some "Shitty mistakes" but from what he said the quality of her stats have not apparently changed much? So unless other Updates happen from the user, take it with a side of salt!
I'll go on a limb that the original English Dub may have a different context... But **** it... OH and one more thing...

I want Tony to Listen Good, just in case...

AP:
So aside weak Wall-Large Building to City Block stuff. I will mention the ones that do matter, here's an even bigger impressive fodder
👇

• Saying so herself even confirming our suspicions - City+ destroying things are nothing but CASUAL DAILY THINGS done in her accounts (7:49). Accordingly this User says that even the smallest Asteroid can leave a crater of 3 kilometers and a radius of 50 kilometers (the more detail is also right there to translate, but it's THAT rating apparently) ... YEAH... in case there would be other characters that can scale to Casual Jen who accordingly is said at her most casual can accomplish THAT. In fact she eliminated a swarm leaving deep holes to pulverizing! (8:18).
(Which also had me thinking: If one later does me a HUGE solid and checks out on user "CuteNeko" I asked him and thus did the Chapulin feats who had similiar Meteor to the more Major Asteroid feat, and yet the oversized Metorite feat had City Block and the literal flaming Asteroid that can potentially reach a flipping desert by one of the scentists... Only had Large Town like WAT??).

• Here is launching a rocket all the way to Mars in seconds (9:07, May in fact be a speed feat, and again, THIS IS CASUAL).

• Here she launched the alien that can destroy a planet far enough that the radius almost couldn't fully reach her (9:26 Also a speed feat maybe, but more important later) as later she did took the wave blast of said planet destruction alien that sent her the Samurai Jack way (14:57).

• She launched this MASSIVE 🛸 with one hand, all the way to the ******* sun IN SECONDS! (9:58) Mind you I say MASSIVE for a reason because it's THIS HUGE which she put in orbit to said sun (10:07 is 🛸 size, and for orbit is 10:17. not only speed but LS. In fact all of these casual launchings could be just as impressive LS tbh... And we are not even half way there!)

THE (supposed) BEST AP FEAT YET
• This asteroid according to the analytics say that because of a play of ball accident the asteroid size drastically increased and it will not burn through the atmosphere, therefore it was given the OPM status of Class D: PLANETARY DESTRUCTION with planet itself being destroyed in under 5 minutes, later we see her fragging it with that halfed the energy apparently... Impressive (11:27).
And if it means anything more, she took hits from other destructive robots FAR powerful then her like the Pacifier (15:14).

• There are these power crystals (Not from Crash Bandicoot... Or is it? But as I asked Fireld, that is a story for another day) that apparently are stated to destroy the planet (15:37) now it may be hyperbole but here Jen says these crystals are the most powerful forces IN THE UNIVERSE?? (15:48) but Jen tanks these beforehand (15:58).

Resistances forgotten to be added:
• Soul hax - Being a robot she obviously retains no soul.
• Disease - Unfazed by viruses (16:20)
• Poison + Fragrance - Jenny being inside the Pacifier (You know the robot SUPERIOR to Jenny) remarks that Robots can't smell things or be fazed by exposure of venomous gas (16:30).

Speed:

• Not really an impressive speed feat but her extending Luffy acrobatics are showing! (18:20).

• Here is the Earth to Saturn feat! Approximately 11 SECONDS (23:00 JESUS CHRIST THAT IS ONE FAST GAL!! XD) Which apparently gave the user THIS RATING (23:23) And somehow GROWN FASTER by doing it in 3!! (23:45) Which now gives us THIS (12:48).

IQ:

• Basically rebounding that Jen fought the basics of Robots, Kaijus, among other superheroins, able to use her environment to advantage, etc. (12:35).

Abilities clarification:

• Enhanced Senses/Extrasenory Perception - Like Chapulin Jen can indentify that the planet is in danger just from her antennas pigtails (28:09). We already mentioned on the sites file that Jen has a ton of eye perspective features, however one seemingly forgotten one was seeing invisible things (28:29) that apparently are still integrated within her normal eyes.

• Instinctive Reactions - Not in the vod, but she shows this not only blindfolded but on the enhanced senses section maybe unless context was she hears or senses it, but even then she already has some good senses/extrasenory.

• Energy Projection from anywhere in the body - Jen can fire from hands, Eyes, feet, pigtails, chest (28:51).

• Bonus, Aura - Can do the DBZ aura thing! (30:28)...

That's about it for this folks! Now... What do you reckon we can make out of these?

@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E Now that all sounds interesting, I'll say. (since I don't actually understand Spanish that much, I probably have to find original episodes for a possible reference section or feat/ability compilation blog)

Speaking of speed (at 0:13), interestingly enough from Season 3's pilot episode "There's No Place Like Home School". According to this linked comment here (easier to access in desktop mode, if you're in mobile right now), written by Netherite Ingots, says that:

"Since we see Jenny in the crater first and Nora later sneaking into the crater, this is 9 seconds from Earth. Nora's canon speed is distance from the Earth to the Moon (238,855 miles) divided by 9 is 26,539.4 Miles PER SECOND, to put it into perspective, the fastest plane the airforce uses (X-15) is around 4,000 miles per hour, another example: The speed of light is 186,000 miles per hour. Nora is 1/7 the speed of light."

For that, I think that's more like Teleportation/Toon Force for Nora (taking some notes like Surface Scaling/Stealth Mastery and fodders from an already shared blog into consideration), but on a reply about Jen's speed (which is pinned in a link; or XJ-9 as her mother occasionally calls and at one point, herself), they added:

"While Nora is fast, Jenny is faster. Jenny only took 4 seconds from the Earth to the Moon, so 238,855/4 is 59713.75, and so the Speed of Light/59713.75 is around 3, which means Jenny is 1/3 the Speed of Light. This would bring the Flash to shame."

Last edited:
@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E Thanks mate!
Speed:

1 question: Didn't he say sth about dodging obsticales while flying meaning her combat speed would scale to her flying? Or her flying to the center of the solar system while carrying a pyramid. It got an AP/Lifting Strength Calc but not speed for some reason.
The Chaos Emeralds!?
I probably have to find original episodes for a possible reference section or feat/ability compilation blog
Dunno if it helps but she flew fast enough in outer space that stars/planets in the backround were moving in the beginning of Teenage Mutant Ninja Trouble. In the middle of Escape Of Cluster Prime she reacts to lasers. Lasers in the show create light, were refracted by lenses, deflected by reflective metalic shields, come from advanced technology from 2072 & usually move in straight lines.

Last edited:
Back