• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No.1 Hero Endeavor vs Phoenix King Ozai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should wait for the possible upgrades.

(Sorry if I'm sounding rude, obviously I think your points are valid since I'm counting your votes)

Also the Endeavor your talking about is before his second costume, we're using his second costume, his fighting style is completely different from what the anime has shown.

High-End who can fly better than Ozai and is faster than Ozai, couldn't dodge Hell Spider or Prominence Burn.

Therefir said:
@TheRustyOne I don't know if it need another evaluation, I just fixed a small error.
I guess your right... I'm just a little jumpy that's all.

Isn't his Hell Spider only couple meters long? Ozai doesn't have to come close to strike him with lightning.

Ozai can still bend Endeavor's flames away from him to protect himself. He doesn't need to dodge. Can Endeavor control the flames after they're launched?

The real cal howard said:
Ozai can still bend Endeavor's flames away from him to protect himself. He doesn't need to dodge. Can Endeavor control the flames after they're launched?
No Endeavor cannot control his flames after the're launced, also I didn't know that Fire Benders can control outside source of fire. I thought they can only shoot flames out of their hand.

(I gotta watch Avatar again)

Everyone needs to watch Avatar again because it's that good ovo.
Yeah, pretty much every bender (not just fire) can control outside sources of fire and Ozai, let alone this Ozai, is cream of the crop.
So I take it your voting for Ozai then?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
How can you watch it again if you've never watched it once?
...I have seen it, mutliple times in fact.

I just don't remember fire benders controlling outside sources of fire.

@TheRustyOne Aa

No, I don't think you were being rude. I just didn't understand why my evaluation of the two profiles was incorrect until Endeavor's was upgraded. No hard feelings. And please forgive my lack of knowledge on this second version of Endeavor. I'm quite behind in MHA at the moment.

@Cal

I thought they could bend outside sources of fire, every other kind of bender can do that, I just couldn't recall if they actually could. As fire benders are the only ones who can naturally produce their element.

Though in that case, there's not much Endeavor can do given that Ozai can quite literally turn the AP advantage against Endeavor. And dong such would force Endeavor to approach, which would definitely not be a good idea for him.

Everyone needs to watch Avatar again because it's that good ovo.
Yeah, pretty much every bender (not just fire) can control outside sources of fire and Ozai, let alone this Ozai, is cream of the crop.
Are you implying that they can control Endeavor's flames, since it is a source of fire?

Normally I'd be inclined to agree with you, but Endeavor isn't just "shooting" the flames out. He has the ability to shape and alter it too, otherwise he wouldn't be able to create a flame beard, a spear, and all other sorts and shapes. It's even on his profile: He can create and control fire at will, as well as shape the flames as he sees fit

So I'm going to say "no" to the notion that Ozai can override Endeavors manipulation. Maybe if there was proof of him controling other benders flames, but no for now.

I also don't recall any fire bender bending or controlling the fire of other benders. According to Jeong Jeong, controlling fire is a rare practice and I only remember Avatar Roku extinguishing a fire in that same episode.

Other than that, the only instances I've seen of characters controlling outside fire is when they get angry and the fire surrounding them increses in intensity. And it's never done during combat.

Zuko could control the flames of the Sun Warriors. That's the whole point of redirecting lighting, which is much harder. And Zuko and Azula were cleaving each other's flames in half all throughout their Agni Kai.

@Cal

I think you're taking that out of context.

Blasting through a wall of fire is not the same as controlling fire that someone else is actively controlling.

Oh, yeah. How did I forget about that? Damn, I haven't watched it in a long time lol

Yeah, they do it for defence but they still use their own fire to cancel out or cleave the opponent's flames.

Even if they only do it for defense, that would still give Ozai a fantastic advantage here. Though it feels unlikely to me. I think the only benders in verse who consistently do such are the water benders, partially because their martial art is Tai Chi.

Endeavor is just the far superior fire user from what I've seen. 1) Ozai's fire will do absolutely nothing to Endeavor, and the lightning is likely not strong enough to one shot. It'd more likely be able to injure Endeavor. Even then, Endeavor could dodge since speed is equalized. Every one of Endeavor's flame attacks can tear through or vaporize 12 ton durability with ease. With Ozai's only being a bit over 20 tons, just endeavor's Jet Burn would have a similar effect to what it did against High End. A Hell Spider would dice him to bits. A Prominence Burn would turn Ozai to dust. I think Endeavor takes this in 8/10 situations.

Endeavor isn't 8-B physically, so lightning would one shot. Just wanted to point that out. Unless that had also been changed to give his overall durability an 8-B rating.

No, the lightning would not one shot. Endeavor's durability scales to about 12 tons vs Ozai's 21.8 ton AP. It's been changed since you last checked.

The grace period is over. This can be requested.

The dad who burned his son won.

Just noticed both the profiles are open, so anyone can add it. It doesn't need to be requested.

Just got back.

I never notice that Endeavor got upgraded, he's 70 tons now with his flames and his dura went up to City Block level.

Would that change anything?

This makes Endeavor's fire 3x stronger than Ozai's.

You are not supposed to remove the thread though. It takes it out of view.

Yes, this is outdated. You can just make another one if you wish. I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back