• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Takes on Index chars gauntlet style

LordAizenSama said:
I know, but hes using a ability on others, not himself.

Funny you said that, it reminded me of the chapter where gowther was going to do exactly that to himself, to make him forget(abotu something I cant be bothered to look into) and Diane had to stop him. So in fact he can use it on hiself.

Gowther is a doll without an actual brain/mind.

I know, but hes using a ability on others, not himself.

His creator can control him, he even gave him his consciousness. Demon Gowther has the feats

I was thinking about One piece. Maybe.

<a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/InFAMOUS" title="InFAMOUS">Better hope you do this at some point</a>

Hyperthink

Funny you said that, it reminded me of the chapter where gowther was going to do exactly that to himself, to make him forget(abotu something I cant be bothered to look into) and Diane had to stop him. So in fact he can use it on hiself.

Then that is a different story entirely, though Yomi makes some points about alternate personalities/consciousness (Kakine rn in the ln is beetle 05)

But it said post revival... And anyway I accepted that if that is the case then Kakine would not be affected. However I still prove the point that Gowther can affect AI and robots.

>Brainwash one Kakine.

>Make him turn his back on Zeldris.

>Slave.

>This tuns into Slave Kakine vs Kakine. Fite me.

Kakine grows frustrated from fighting himself and more hostile, thus triggering Estarossa's Commandment. GG

If that scenario counts as a win. Can they beat Gabriel? Because that freaking 4-A attack is ridiculous.

Mind hax should work, tho.

@Pachi Debatable. Even if it works out as you say (takes some pretty good teamwork and favourable scenarios to pull that off)before kakine kills them I dont think they can kill him anyway. Since aslong as even a elementary particle size of dark matter is left in the world Kakine isnt dead/gone.

Can they beat Gabriel? Dunno. It will probably ignore them, hover some kilometres in the sky and launch sweep to destroy the planet.

Astro in hand hasnt been used offensively, it has only been used to set up sweep. Though it could be funny to see gabriel hurl the earth into the sun.

@LAS doesnt incapacitation win the match? Nobody is getting past that Type 8 immortality. And yes, its a highly unlikely scenario, but I thought we were just discussing if they could win, not if they actually would.

Hm, does stopping Kakine from attacking count as true incapacitation? Im unsure.

Thats true. Finding a way to win is the first thing, THEN we can worry about likelihoods of winning and such.

Back