• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago's Tiering Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feats must display the same category. If a character’s Striking Strength feats are below 7-A but he later displays 5-A attack, this would not mean 5-A attack is an outlier due to literally not being the same category. HAX and AP are analyzed separately.
If nothing like the 5-A feat happens again then it would be an outlier. For Example, if a character has a bunch of building level feats then has one feat thats solar system level and no kind of power is shown again in the series, then the feat would be an outlier as it would be vastly above the series' normal level of power

If nothing like the 5-A feat happens again then it would be an outlier. For Example, if a character has a bunch of building level feats then has one feat thats solar system level and no kind of power is shown again in the series, then the feat would be an outlier as it would be vastly above the series' normal level of power
Dang I can debunk half the wiki with that logic👀

If it was not destroyed, then time paradox would have been solved (blob in S3 still had GWs properties such erasing from existence anyone who can’t wield their power)
Ah, yeah I forgot. I was thinking that rendering the MW into a state where it was unusable would also accomplish that, but then it technically would still exist. Yeah I guess the scaling is fine.

Only problem is it’s probably still classed as an outlier.

Ah, yeah I forgot. I was thinking that rendering the MW into a state where it was unusable would also accomplish that, but then it technically would still exist. Yeah I guess the scaling is fine.
Good 👍
Only problem is it’s probably still classed as an outlier.
Not really due to it being the only time GWs (altogether) are used for AP and not just HAX, and the feat being explained in the show.

Even if it’s the only feat of all 4 GW, the ninja scaling to them have a bunch of feats that are all tier 6 or below.

Bill Cipher, SvtFoE God Tiers, Hazbin Hotel God Tiers, Lord Hater, Black Hat, and many many countless amount of profiles would disagree with you. And again, the reason why this doesn’t work is because GWs had never had any AP feats before altogether, and this feat was addressed MANY times by sever outside sources and in the show itself.

Kinda curious, when did Cole hold the Megaweapon?
He did it here
Even if it’s the only feat of all 4 GW, the ninja scaling to them have a bunch of feats that are all tier 6 or below.
Actually, there is a lot of feats (based on the 4-C one kinda) that supports 4-C scaling for the Ninjas:

When I said “more feats” I kind of meant more feats involving generating an energy value near star level that doesn’t involve scaling to already star level things.

First off that Cole Megaweapon thing should really be on his profile; fairly straightforward.

Second, yeah I’m fine with the scaling, just others might not.

I guess if I didn’t make it clear I’m neutral on the moon tea stuff, agree with removing 2-C Garmadon based on oni horde scaling, and disagree with everything else in the OP.

That's inapiccable on weapons/characters with a very small amount of feats like the GWs. Funny enough, the show itself displays tons of feats ABOVE Star level as well from other characters and weapons

Last edited:
Bill Cipher, SvtFoE God Tiers, Hazbin Hotel God Tiers, Lord Hater, Black Hat, and many many countless amount of profiles would disagree with you. And again, the reason why this doesn’t work is because GWs had never had any AP feats before altogether, and this feat was addressed MANY times by sever outside sources and in the show itself.
These are the strongest characters in the series, this is why the outlier page clearly outlines their NORMAL levels of power.
That's inapiccable on weapons/characters with a very small amount of feats like the GWs. Funny enough, the show itself displays tons of feats ABOVE Star level as well from other characters and weapons
They literally dont. Man did you even watch the show? The star feat would be the highest feat in the series from anyone who isnt a god tier of the verse

Acronix and Crux just have space-time hax man. They arent even warping the entirety of the ninjago's space-time, which is be necessary for low 2-C

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting, creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

Acronix and Crux just have space-time hax man. They arent even warping the entirety of the ninjago's space-time, which is be necessary for low 2-C
Lol x1

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting, creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.
LOL x2
"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with energy, merging the structure with another one, etc.

Again, just hax
"Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with energy, merging the structure with another one, etc.
It clearly says "The entierty of the structure in question". Did you not read it man?

Kai, by referring the to the Twins, said their power nearly ruined Space and Time (very likely referring as the Universe)
Hes referring to the time twins going back in time and changing the events of the past to affect the present... which is what they did in the show
Nothing mentions the universe of ninjago and again, this was through them changing the events of the past leading to the future changing

he was both stated to be able to warp space time and destroy it. That baseline Low 2-C lol
Again, this was through them changing the past, not direct manipulation of space time. If they could directly manipulate space time, then they literally wouldn't need the Iron Doom

His green timeblade directly affected the Space-Time tho
The point is, the area of effect for their manipulation isnt Low 2-C. You can warp space time over a city, planet, or hell even as small as tiny portals for attacks, they wouldnt grant Low 2-C as they arent affecting the entire universe

he point is, the area of effect for their manipulation isnt Low 2-C. You can warp space time over a city, planet, or hell even as small as tiny portals for attacks, they wouldnt grant Low 2-C as they arent affecting the entire universe
A wise person said, "You don't have to have the last word to win a debate"

Again, this was through them changing the past, not direct manipulation of space time. If they could directly manipulation space time, then they literally wouldn't need the Iron Doom
The Iron Doom purpose is also to destroy Ninjago. They only travelled back to prevent the EMs from stopping them back then
image.png

None the less, the GWs feat is not an outlier at all and is consistant with the Ninjas scaling FRA

Its not Low 2-C at all. They are only warping it over ninjago, not the entire universe

They arent affecting time of the whole realm. Again, why would they need the Iron Doom if they can already do this? We see only ninjago changing, not the entire realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back