• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Sins being voted out first isn't fair but understandable

Speedster hasn't brought up a viable wincon for the sins to stay in, there's definitely wincons that can possibly keep them in long enough but I'm just too lazy to go digging for scans and shit

Plus Noelle has absolutely no idea they're weak to water

She’s literally gonna find out as she’s gonna use it regardless. Once Nacht or even Gauche spots this it’s wraps for DF users cuz Gauche will or will be told to duplicate Noelle and **** up the SHs all at once.

hehehehe

anyways unless noelle produces a sphere of sitting water to seal SHs her water attacks are useless

While Speedster is clearly the punching bag here (and kinda funny), I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t want this kinda treatment afflicted on us. So I can’t vote the sins out in good faith.

I honestly think the sins go out first.
BFR doesn't work because of Haki or Spatial Magic
Most of their magic gets negged by AM
Their heat manip isn't that high iirc
They just have stuff like Mind hax to stand a chance
This is why I vote them

Sins being voted out first isn't fair but understandable

Speedster hasn't brought up a viable wincon for the sins to stay in, there's definitely wincons that can possibly keep them in long enough but I'm just too lazy to go digging for scans and shit
But I did they put range king and Meliodas danmaku are physical and Ban heart rip with telekinesis so that counters Asta badly they heavily out range. Absolute cancel and magic seal deals with Vanessa then bfr and time freeze honestly time freeze neggs the whole match. Layered mind, soul, fear and deconstruction hax and etc with Escanor passive heat that’s many times hotter than lightning and has resistance negation.

Send proof of Escanor's passive heat being superior to lightning. From what I know his heat sucks

This is why I vote them
But I did they put range king and Meliodas danmaku are physical and Ban heart rip with telekinesis so that counters Asta badly they heavily out range. Absolute cancel and magic seal deals with Vanessa then bfr and time freeze honestly time freeze neggs the whole match. Layered mind, soul, fear and deconstruction hax and etc with Escanor passive heat that’s many times hotter than lightning and has resistance negation.
I counter the TSB thing and Asta can be beat then everyone gets frozen in time any counters?

Leaning towards voting sins out, but I won’t till someone properly brings points. Tho I will vote them out if no one comes to defend after a considerable amount of time.
Please Arnold I know you got my back. Magic seal plus absolute cancel takes rogue out of commission. Physical danmaku and telekinesis heart rip beats Asta then everyone gets frozen in time. Anything I missed?

this shit reminds me of smbz for some reason and i dunno why but i just think that they would all start fighting each others members without a specific target LMAO

It just won’t work on the one piece and black clover characters with the fate hax and anti magic but those get countered but the naruto team gets bfr to a different dimension with a thought.
she doesnt even know who the naruto team is

For me is Konoha "12", only Naruto is doing anything in the battle, Tenten somehow is a bit useful and the rest are fodder to hax

They are the best at getting info but that could also get them facing the other teams separate and that is their doom if somehow that happens
Yeah Merlin just bfr the naruto team to a different dimension or spam teleportation on them for all eternity
They all get teleported with a thought

For me is Konoha "12", only Naruto is doing anything in the battle, Tenten somehow is a bit useful and the rest are fodder to hax

They are the best at getting info but that could also get them facing the other teams separate and that is their doom if somehow that happens
they would do fine lmao, also Naruto could send like 5 shadow clones for every member to protect them lol

Back