• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

0183-013.png

im not sure they resist BFR

werent Vanessa and co BFR by Dorothy because Rogue didnt pick up that it was an attack

It will protect against BFR if it leads to their immediate deaths

Dorothy’s realm doesn’t lead to their immediate death. So it depends on the BFR

It’s fate. Does anyone in one piece have any feats of affecting that?
Cat ain't fate, it manipulates fate

But it's still an animal, should fall under the effects and weaknesses of one

On top of that, with the revelation from above,
There can be attacks that aren't really considered "attacks", including things like supernatural taming and such

It will protect against BFR if it leads to their immediate deaths

Dorothy’s realm doesn’t lead to their immediate death. So it depends on the BFR
but it didnt protect them from Dorothy's sleep which would have eventually killed them

0184-020.png

Drowning is… pretty clearly a threat to someone’s life, lol.
Yeah but they aren’t actually drowned, just sent there for a small bit of time before being sent somewhere else, also the spell doesn’t actually do the drowning it just teleports the target into an ocean, I think most of the black bulls can swim so they should be fine

Yeah but they aren’t actually drowned, just sent there for a small bit of time before being sent somewhere else, also the spell doesn’t actually do the drowning it just teleports the target into an ocean, I think most of the black bulls can swim so they should be fine
No, but drowning is inherently an immediate threat to someone’s life. I don’t see why Rouge wouldn’t stop it.

I mean if the patry thing target's the mind, I guess? But if it only targets the brain or something then clearly not

Unfortunately not, it is quite literally is the red thread of fate.
That's the name of the ability... but it's not literally... fate.

Or else that means that people touching the cat is now fate manip since they can interact with "fate"?
If the cat is literally just made threads shouldnt that grant like pseudo resistance?
Biology doesn't seem to mean much
Shit just seems like a cat made from threads with magic power, but it's still... a cat

That's the name of the ability... but it's not literally... fate.

Or else that means that people touching the cat is now fate manip since they can interact with "fate"?
It’s literally made of threads, too. And even Asta, whose Anti-Magic can affect intangible concepts, literally cannot touch it.

but that just leaves them open for being incapacitated

i mean incap could work but the cat can still prevent that by bringing in someone to attempt to shift the odds in the bb favor. It can pull Yami, Asta or Nacht (who will most likely be outside of the hideout) from where ever they are to protect the black bulls hideout from getting incapped.

Back