• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Also no one resist Meliodas passive hax like deconstruction and miasma
Nacht prevents Magic Sensing

And if she teleports the whole crew, they get back with Finral or Nacht
They can sense those who magic can’t be sensed like orlandi and Arthur that’s not a problem. Gowther has ranged X-ray vision so not a problem.
Also not to mention Merlin's magic range on top of that

Speed, your best bet is cooking something up with Gowther and Merlin 😭
The sins can help too physical danmaku counter Asta and magic seal and absolute cancel beats vanessa rogue then bfr and time freeze or gowther just mind haxes are paralyzes them with invasion then the other win con happen. Also please get makai.
Only stops BFR that leads to the BB’s immediate deaths. Otherwise Finral just brings everyone back.
bfr still works when rogue is active look at the thread lastly Meliodas passive hax Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Meliodas exudes a miasma that causes weaker beings to feel sick, even ones as powerful as Post-Training[49] King. Miasma also prone to rot and decay other's mind and body[50])

ehhh prob not

well it’s been in all the vsbattle matches I’ve participated in due to the multitude of similarities they possess.

So is this like an additional rule that they shouldn’t be equalized?

edit: I just saw your edit, It’s actually the other way around. Ki to nature energy, chakra to mana, well all things considered.

I honestly think the sins go out first.
BFR doesn't work because of Haki or Spatial Magic
Most of their magic gets negged by TSB and AM
Their heat manip isn't that high iirc
They just have stuff like Mind hax to stand a chance
BFR would still work on the entirety of the Konoha 12, and it definitely works in the black bulls since finral won’t be able to deal with effectively tracking every single one of his teammates if Merlin decides to do her spam bfr, because it won’t stop and will continuously go on and on ad infinitum unless it gets cancelled

What spells of the sins could tsb nullify besides minor spam attacks like Merlin’s water dragons?

I’m not sure how heat manip scaling goes but Escanor vaped an entire lake* [not ocean] , Hellblaze is able to negate the regeneration of immortals like ban, and the sins have been shown to tank lightning like the supreme deity’s and scale above people who can tank lightning of various magnitudes

No they don’t just have mind manip, Meliodas renders every energy attack on the Naruto and Black Clover sides useless with full counter, Ban can sap the energy of every single one of the other teams members, King can turn minor cuts into deathly tumors and turn people into stone, Diane can make earth clones of her friends to help during the fight, Merlin had a multitude and I mean multitude of insane abilities that are constantly being mentioned, Elizabeth has the best healing feats out of every character in this match and could bring people back from verge of the death in her weakest iteration, and Gowther’s abilities cause damage to the soul and combo’d with king would actively mess up all of the other teams combo attacks the same way they through off chandler

Last edited:
well it’s been in all the vsbattle matches I’ve participated in due to the multitude of similarities they possess.
Might have been to make matches more intersting idk.
but chakra doesnt have that much in common outside of maybe being a homogenized energy that the verse uses.

but if you want to equalize them it doesnt bother me, its just that it would give inherit advantages/disadvantages that dont really make sense

so now TSB could potentially negate Magic Inherently

BFR would still work on the entirety of the Konoha 12, and it definitely works in the black bulls since finral won’t be able to deal with effectively tracking every single one of his teammates if Merlin decides to do her spam bfr, because it won’t stop and will continuously go on and on ad infinitum unless it gets cancelled

What spells of the sins could tsb nullify besides minor spam attacks like Merlin’s water dragons?

I’m not sure how heat manip scaling goes but Escanor vaped an entire ocean, Hellblaze is able to negate the regeneration of immortals like ban, and the sins have been shown to tank lightning like the supreme deity’s and scale above people who can tank lightning of various magnitudes

No they don’t just have mind manip, Meliodas renders every energy attack on the Naruto and Black Clover sides useless with full counter, Ban can sap the energy of every single one of the other teams members, King can turn minor cuts into deathly tumors and turn people into stone, Diane can make earth clones of her friends to help during the fight, Merlin had a multitude and I mean multitude of insane abilities that are constantly being mentioned, Elizabeth has the best healing feats out of every character in this match and could bring people back from verge of the death in her weakest iteration, and Gowther’s abilities cause damage to the soul and combo’d with king would actively mess up all of the other teams combo attacks the same way they through off chandler
Lastly ban uses telekinesis on Asta to take away his swords and his heart(literally) after rogue is gone by magic seal and absolute cancel.

So is this like an additional rule that they shouldn’t be equalized?

edit: I just saw your edit, It’s actually the other way around. Ki to nature energy, chakra to mana, well all things considered.
also cant Asta like potentially neg them from a distance anyway

It's not

The whole purgatory talk is through another character hawk and no one has ever been bfr'd to purgatory during a battle

Also let's not forget they're in a forest planet, I don’t even know if there's a place that could kill anyone in here

I vote the konhoa 12 out they get bfr to a different dimension or just teleporting for all eternity.
Right, the same applies here when people wanted to vote out the sins, you need explain why they would attack Konoha 12 first lmao as oppose to being targeted by any of the other 3 teams

any non dimensional BFR wont work on the naruto team, Naruto can reverse summon himself via his clones

With that being said tho iirc Merlin can bfr ppl anywhere under her magical influence or sum like that which last time I checked is above like 100+ km

Right, the same applies here when people wanted to vote out the sins, you need explain why they would attack Konoha 12 first lmao as oppose to being targeted by any of the other 3 teams
Merlin just does bfr to mess with people so she just bfr everyone(that it works on) and prepares a time freeze

Might have been to make matches more intersting idk.
but chakra doesnt have that much in common outside of maybe being a homogenized energy that the verse uses.

homogenized energy used to enhance physicals and perform supernatural elemental attacks. Only difference is the lack of grimoire.

but if you want to equalize them it doesnt bother me, its just that it would give inherit advantages/disadvantages that dont really make sense

so now TSB could potentially negate Magic Inherently

No problem.

It’s really up to everyone here to decide, I’m just saying it’s possible under SBA

...only?????

Nacht’s shadow magic stretches out to the entire continent. That’s like hundreds if not a few thousands of kilometers of range. Finral can go anywhere as long as he’s been there. In theory his range is similar to Nacht but as of now he can cover just a couple hundreds of kilometers across a few countries (Diamond to Heart).

Alright since speedster is milking this Merlin shit I'll explain Merlin's go to strategy during team battles:

She first starts off using Double Impact which seems like an offensive spell but it's later revealed to only be used as sort of a prep spell to determine what type of elements Chandler and Cusack are less resilient to. With this she was able to create a weakness for Chandler and Cusack who are stated to have no weaknesses.

She also adds infinity into this for their resistance to further decrease and keep the spell going.

She's able to imbude the air with countless undetected elements that the characters are less resistant to and with infinity the elemental attacks keep spawning until Zeldris intervenes canceling out the spells. (She also mentions this which leads me to believe that she could just randomly throw in spells, abuse infinity and hope for the best)

There are other showcases of her hax like continous bfr, Power nullification and all that basic stuff but too lazy to find the scans
Just a question tho

What characters counter this? Apart from Asta Anti Magic how do the characters in the battle counter or avoid this?

Back