• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Anyways,

Merlin doing her circus will most likely make her the main threat in this battle, OP folks are the only ones resistant so they might as well attack the team that's still here (sds)

Just a question tho

What characters counter this? Apart from Asta Anti Magic how do the characters in the battle counter or avoid this?

Well I can only speak for BB.
From what you’ve said, Merlin gathers info and makes a move (and she has to find her target first)

her target is less likely to be the black bulls cuz of Nacht’s ability to hide everyone and make them undetectable (regular, Ki, magic). She could still find Asta tho. And well you know how that ends.

In the event she finds everyone, she will assess them like you’ve said with double impact which can easily be defended against with Yami’s Mana Zone Black Hole force field or Mana Method force field or even Fate Manipulation.

She will resort to infinity+danmaku gg but the black bulls are used to shit like danmaku already. So that lessens Vanessa, Grey and Secre’s work to keep the hideout and everyone safe and with full health bars.

Merlin just ends up becoming a target to characters like Yami, Nacht and Asta. Then the rest of the BB follows suit to attack her and her team.

But like I said earlier her target is less likely to be black bulls so this is Naruto, or the Strawhats’ problem lmao. Hopefully they kill her and the rest of the sins first lmao.

Merlin gets her neck snapped by Robin I'm really not about to go in depth

Robin starts off attacking everybody's neck, whoever dies dies, whoever survives makes it to the next round

Tbh there's other haxxed out sin characters like gowther but I haven't read nnt in like a year to cook something up for gowther and others

But all I know is that Gowther helps out the sins alot in team battles. Unless someone knowledgeable is willing to argue for the Sins I'll just be a spectator

well then lets actually work from here.

who has the ability to sense who, and who can avoid being sensed, so they all start from 5KM away.

Merlin gets her neck snapped by Robin I'm really not about to go in depth

Robin starts off attacking everybody's neck, whoever dies dies, whoever survives makes it to the next round

Well BB are well capable of surviving her with help from Nacht (stealth), Vanessa (obviously) then Secre and Gauche to remove the limbs off everyone. So their survival is high.

Goodluck to everyone else tho.

This did not answer my question. As far as I can see Merlin has no resistance to Causality manipulation so anything she casts would get reverted.
Wouldn’t Meli’s Negative energy negate the cat’s magic ? Or Would the cat Also reverse something that’s negating his magic

Can only speak for OP and Naruto

For OP
Luffy (Kenbun), Zoro (Kenbun), Sanji (Kenbun), Jinbe (Kenbun), Usopp (Kenbun), Robin (Plant eyes, ears, noses, and full clones for surveillance), Brook (Astral Projection)

For Naruto
Naruto (Sage Senses, Clone reconnaissance), Neji (Byakugan), Hinata (Byakugan), Shino (Bugs)

For OP
Luffy (Kenbun), Zoro (Kenbun), Sanji (Kenbun), Jinbe (Kenbun), Usopp (Kenbun), Robin (Plant eyes, ears, noses, and full clones for surveillance), Brook (Astral Projection)

For Naruto
Naruto (Sage Senses, Clone reconnaissance), Neji (Byakugan), Hinata (Byakugan), Shino (Bugs)
Akamaru can also pick up foreign scents.

For OP

For Naruto

Nacht’s stealth should hard counter all this. Are these enhanced senses layered?

Franky sends out a bunch of lasers, Luffy turns Gear 5 and sets up 2 trampolines to keep reflecting them with 2x the force until it's oneshot territory, then he sends them out, killing everyone.
Ban insta kills With Physical hunt

Meli negates Vanessa using his Negative energy

Ban steal their stats and give them to the sins

Merlin seal or réflect the attacks

who has the ability to sense who, and who can avoid being sensed, so they all start from 5KM away.
From the top of my head
Detect people: Naruto, All One Piece characters with stuff like Emotion sensing/mind reading/whatever they used to hear Luffy's heart stopping when he was fighting Kaido/Precog to avoid sneak attacks, BC can sense magic and Asta/Yami also have mind/emotion reading + precog with Ki

Avoid detection: Ban has zero sign wich erases his presence from pretty much anyone/any tracking ability in his verse afaik (not really an opener unless he's bloodlusted tho.) Shinobi can easily hide with their techniques and send out clones to do the fighting to study the enemy and this is in character.

Back