• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Merlin resist powernull with layers and adult Naruto doesn’t have TSB and the heavier hitters counter Asta and attack reflection with perfect cube and full counter protects them

Layers against magic based powernull are irrelevant in the face of anti magic power null

But you left in Gowther? Seems kindve counter intuitive.
Sasuke would create a much longer thread than Gowther, and it would result in prob entirely different topic
Tenten apparently not knowing how to use the sealing in the first place

main-qimg-8fcca71b27354572121c7d45e6c3edda-pjlq
Kurama has extensive Knowledge on the tools, he can just inform them how it works lol

Alright since speedster is milking this Merlin shit I'll explain Merlin's go to strategy during team battles:

She first starts off using Double Impact which seems like an offensive spell but it's later revealed to only be used as sort of a prep spell to determine what type of elements Chandler and Cusack are less resilient to. With this she was able to create a weakness for Chandler and Cusack who are stated to have no weaknesses.

She also adds infinity into this for their resistance to further decrease and keep the spell going.

She's able to imbude the air with countless undetected elements that the characters are less resistant to and with infinity the elemental attacks keep spawning until Zeldris intervenes canceling out the spells. (She also mentions this which leads me to believe that she could just randomly throw in spells, abuse infinity and hope for the best)

There are other showcases of her hax like continous bfr, Power nullification and all that basic stuff but too lazy to find the scans

Merlin still resist she has INFINTE magic and Asta hasn’t negated INFINTE magic. Also the heavy hitter beat him or ban steals Asta heart with his telekinesis
My brother in christ.... (idk if I can say Christ but who cares)

She doesn't have infinite magic amount, nor that she uses infinite amounts in each of her spells.

My brother in christ.... (idk if I can say Christ but who cares)

She doesn't have infinite magic amount, nor that she uses infinite amounts in each of her spells.
Stamina: Infinite. As the most powerful mage in Britannia, she is able to continuously cast powerful spells without issue. Along with her ability, "Infinity", she is able to make even the most costly spells last for as long as she wishes without any effort on her part. Chandler described her supply of magic as infinite.

A majority of the Bulls will stay in the Raging Black Bull, where Vanessa stays, which provides absolute evasion/prevents any bad outcome. Only like, Asta, Noelle, Luck, Yami, and Nacht will be outside, but they’ll still remain protected either way, since Asta wasn’t affected.

How bad though 👀

A majority of the Bulls will stay in the Raging Black Bull, where Vanessa stays, which provides absolute evasion/prevents any bad outcome. Only like, Asta, Noelle, Luck, Yami, and Nacht will be outside, but they’ll still remain protected either way, since Asta wasn’t affected.
Ngl what stops the bull from getting destroyed

Bull looks like a big target

Luck might stay in the bull unless he’s needed . Noelle? Idk. Yami and Nacht will provide stealth cover with Kids playground

im not sure they resist BFR

werent Vanessa and co BFR by Dorothy because Rogue didnt pick up that it was an attack

Back