• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Not really Asta has not feats of negating hax from a person with INFINTE magic
It’s only infinite because she can cast a spell and because of her ability it would last forever, her magic can still be nullified though as shown by Chandler, so it definitely can be nullified by Asta.

Asta and the entirety of the literally everyone else here bar Sasuke and maybe Naruto get negged by Gowther’s invasion hax though, and they both proceed to get incapped via Chrono Coffin.

[Theres no reason to believe Vanessa’s fate hax would interact with Invasion so the black bulls are just left dealing with that, matter a fact Merlin can just do that thing she did to Vivian to Vanessa effectively removing her from the fight permanently]

spongebob-eating.gif

And I already told you why, she wasn’t a Black Bull, but Asta trusts her. If it protects everyone, why doesn’t it protect Dante? He’s in proximity, yet he runs from Asta.
She was in melee distance

Dante was not in melee ******* distance

"She wasn't a black bull". You have yet to prove the correlation except your headcanon
Coming from the person who ignores any and all context that doesn’t support his argument and hampers on the same point without understanding it’s purpose.
Please shut up
No, I have no problem being wrong, and I have no problem addressing counterarguments, on multiple occasions. You are not one of them, you being the same person who accused me of using anime in a Haku crt when I only utilized the manga. That’s a recurring thing with you, being riddled with dishonesty and misinformation and trying to enforce it and assert headcanon, running off complete ignorance. Shut your lies, and then I’ll talk to you with respect.
And you were wrong, and you bashed me even though you were wrong, and you found out you were wrong later and shat the **** up

Stop bitching and continue

It’s only infinite because she can cast a spell and because of her ability it would last forever, her magic can still be nullified though as shown by Chandler, so it definitely can be nullified by Asta.

Asta and the entirety of the literally everyone else here bar Sasuke and maybe Naruto get negged by Gowther’s invasion hax though, and they both proceed to get incapped via Chrono Coffin
That’s before she adds enchant infinite because Chandler tries nullify it again but is unable to because of enchant infinity. Also she can keep adding magic to exterminate ray so that probably can’t be nulled

Vanessa can support her allies from extremely far distances away.
Vanessa said that if Sally moves away from the close vicinity of the group, her ability wouldn't cover her cause she's not a black bull.

Idk what is going on between you guys

but I think I glanced at Robin being protected by the cat or something like that just by being in close proximity to everyone.

If that’s what you said, the only way robbin will be protected is if a large scale attack affected a large area that encompasses her and the other bulls.

the entirety of the literally everyone else here bar Sasuke and maybe Naruto get negged by Gowther’s invasion hax though
Robin and Brook are fine as shown in their fight with Black Maria.

Luffy would be fine, as he's extremely emotionally mature and strong. His fondest memories would definitely be something regarding Ace, and we know that he grew to accept that. He's fine.

Zoro's mind only works on one path, which is to become the WSS. Anything regarding Kuina wouldn't really matter to him.

Everyone else is self explanatory, other than Chopper probably.

Robin and Brook are fine as shown in their fight with Black Maria.

Luffy would be fine, as he's extremely emotionally mature and strong. His fondest memories would definitely be something regarding Ace, and we know that he grew to accept that. He's fine.

Zoro's mind only works on one path, which is to become the WSS. Anything regarding Kuina wouldn't really matter to him.

Everyone else is self explanatory, other than Chopper probably.
Nightmare teller is just going to affect all of them just lol at Gowther profile and even if they break out they will be physically and mentally drained and then time freeze gg

Idk what is going on between you guys

but I think I glanced at Robin being protected by the cat or something like that just by being in close proximity to everyone.

If that’s what you said, the only way robbin will be protected is if a large scale attack affected a large area that encompasses her and the other bulls.
What I meant is that

Robin would attack Vanessa

People say "Vanessa will be fine cause of luck"

I say "Robin is affected by the luck too, it'd cancel out"

I'm not saying she gets the perks of protection from attacks, I'm saying that Vanessa wouldn't be saved

Nope the entire area was frozen here are the scans

Wrong, it's only located around the Cocoon

And this is the area around the Cocoon, that raised platform, that was affected.
0298-003.png

And Merlin and the Sins were just below that raised platform, since Merlin couldn't move when using the spell.
0296-004.png

And I already told you why, she wasn’t a Black Bull, but Asta trusts her. If it protects everyone, why doesn’t it protect Dante? He’s in proximity, yet he runs from Asta.

Coming from the person who ignores any and all context that doesn’t support his argument and hampers on the same point without understanding it’s purpose.

No, I have no problem being wrong, and I have no problem addressing counterarguments, on multiple occasions. You are not one of them, you being the same person who accused me of using anime in a Haku crt when I only utilized the manga. That’s a recurring thing with you, being riddled with dishonesty and misinformation and trying to enforce it and assert headcanon, running off complete ignorance. Shut your lies, and then I’ll talk to you with respect.
Calm the **** down man

Wrong, it's only located around the Cocoon

And this is the area around the Cocoon, that raised platform, that was affected.
0298-003.png

And Merlin and the Sins were just below that raised platform, since Merlin couldn't move when using the spell.
0296-004.png
Yeah I am pretty sure the spell will work for everyone in the area where it lands also Merlin was just putting on a facade she can whip it out with a gesture as shown with cath.
bruh haki has ridiculous amount of layers, the Kaidou vs Luffy fight is good a point of reference for this
Same for Merlin which again doesn’t stop time stop

If Naruto team throws Genjutsu can anyone do something about it?

Asta has Anti-Magic to help his team but what about the others?

She was in melee distance

Dante was not in melee ******* distance

"She wasn't a black bull". You have yet to prove the correlation except your headcanon
The Black Bulls are family to her, Yami literally saved her from jail. Asta trusts her, so why would she not? It’s her knowledge that saved them.

Please shut up
Make me. Report me if you have to, I believe I told you this before.

And you were wrong, and you bashed me even though you were wrong, and you found out you were wrong later and shat the **** up
Wrong about? You lying? You still lied, and I called you out for it, then left the thread.

Asta has Anti-Magic to help his team but what about the others?
Merlin, Escanor, Gowther, ban and Meliodas resist and then Merlin or gowther break them out of it with their hax.

I don't get it?

Robin being saved by Vanessa's cat ? Vanessa never protects her opponents
I'm saying Vanessa's ability would unintentionally affect er too due to those being close to her getting the effects of the luck increase, so she would be able to harm Vanessa

I'm not saying Robin would gain some random protection for the rest of the thread

I'm saying that she'd be able to attack em
There is no genjutsu on their team

What stops Vanessa's cat from being KO'd under Haoshoku Haki?
Same for Merlin and again it doesn’t stop time freeze. Assuming of course the one piece and Naruto group aren’t beaten by the black clover of sins hax.
How many layers does she have that are accepted
The Black Bulls are family to her, Yami literally saved her from jail. Asta trusts her, so why would she not? It’s her knowledge that saved them.
"They're allies, so this random true fact stretches to them as well"
"Correlation implies causation" fallacy.

You have nothing saying it affected her cause she's an ally.
It affected her from what we know cause she's in the close vicinity. She's deadass right next to the cat in that instance.
Make me. Report me if you have to, I believe I told you this before.
Wrong about? You lying? You still lied, and I called you out for it, then left the thread.
Wrong about that Haku shit

Not gonna lie, I have no idea what the current discussion is even about but I doubt it's worthy of 3 pages of arguing tbh.

Someone wanna catch the rest of us up?

Back