• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

And it also affects those close
That only works with AoE attacks, and with close attacks you would need to be literally behind Vanessa or behind a Black Bull to get the effect

The part of Robin spawning hands could be a counter via recieving the good luck, I am not gonna lie, but I am still thinking of what this changes because Robin then has good luck, but she then has to stay close to EVERYONE in his team to propagate the luck and Luffy is not gonna participate in the turtle formation, nor zoro, he is gonna get lost of course

And this of course is one of the 10000 outcomes of this fight , so let´s discuss other options

Yeah I haven’t seen any counter to bfr or time freeze so those both are valid win cons that Merlin always uses when needed. Magic seal and absolute cancel deals with rogue.

Yes Yes it's that time of the Year again.

• Stat Trinity is equalized, no AP/Speed amps allowed, so transformations just give characters the abilities they might not have had otherwise.
  • Strongest Version of the respective characters.
  • In the event that the thread does get long, if you are making an argument towards a vote, just put it in bold so that its easier for me to read it.
  • Battle takes place in The Endor Forest, every team is roughly 5KM from one another, last member of a team standing wins.
  • Remember this is a team battle not a 1 v 1
*Everyone is in Character

Strawhats
Post-Wano-One-Piece-Straw-Hat-Pirates.png

---Members---

Luffy:

Zoro:

Sanji:

Robin:

Nami:

Franky:

Usopp:

Chopper:

Brook:

Jinbe:

Black Bulls
blackcloversquadshot.jpg

---Members---

Asta:

Noelle:

Yami:

Luck:

Charmy:

Vanessa:

Nacht:

Finral:

Magna:

Gauche:

Zora:

Grey:

Gordon:

Secre:

Henry:

Konoha 12

djqlfa0xssoa1.jpg

---Members---

Naruto:

Sakura:

Sai:

Ino:

Shikamaru:

Choji:

Neji:

Tenten:

Lee:

Kiba:

Shino:

Hinata:

Seven Deadly Sins
Seven-deadly-sins-characters.jpg

---Members---

Meliodas:

Ban:

Merlin:

King:

Diane:

Gowther:

Escanor:

Elizabeth:

Hawks:

---Voting---

Strawhats:

Black Bulls:

Konoha 12:

Seven Deadly Sins:
I didn't watch Black Clover so i will not include it in my vote. I want to vote for Konoha

Team Ninja prob doing a ton of reconnaissance first.

Sai's ink animals, Shino's bugs, the Byakugan, shadow clones ect

also how many teams here can strategize non verbally to one another. Team Ninja can keep a lot of their plans ect confidential via Ino .

they can also share information with one another very rapidly.

It’s a giant portal that sends others to purgatory and it been used twice
It's not a giant portal though? They get sent to Purgatory through Hawk, specifically through his eye like Kamui, and even then Merlin needs to chant the spell on a nearby target, she can only send Hawk there immediately but others not.
and Merlin always resorts to bfr when she is outmatched
Yeah, a BFR not sent to Purgatory

The question everyone should be asking

WHO attacks WHO first and why

Black Bulls have the ultimate defense imo with Law based fate manipulation and so on. They will start in a black bulls hideout mega zord transformation while getting off their other haxes simultaneously.

It's not a giant portal though? They get sent to Purgatory through Hawk, specifically through his eye like Kamui, and even then Merlin needs to chant the spell on a nearby target, she can only send Hawk there immediately but others not.

Yeah, a BFR not sent to Purgatory
That’s fine but that is still a valid win con and their is still time freeze that Merlin can wipe out quickly as shown with cath.
But that infinite magic is infinite use of spells or stamina?
Both that’s the explanation

Black Bulls have the ultimate defense imo with Law based fate manipulation and so on. They will start in a black bulls hideout mega zord transformation while getting off their other haxes simultaneously.
yeah but they would have to first target someone lol

also fate hax can be overcome via expending Vanessa's Mana and Charmy's Food buff can be overcome by making sure Vanessa doesnt eat enough food in time.

still pretty hard to do. but it is possible

Why would this matter? Robin wouldn’t be close to them, nor is she an ally. Rogue only protects allies.
You don't understand how Robin's powers or Vanessa's powers work if this is your counter.

Sally isn't an ally, yet her being close to Vanessa gives her the luck increase, specifically noting how she's not an ally

Robin spawns limbs on people. She would be close to them off the bat due to technicalities.
She'd get the perks.
The moment her neck gets snapped, it doesn’t, point blank period.
This is for the uses of others.

Naruto analogy.

If someone gets hurt and the healer heals em before they're killed, they're good.
If the healer gets hurt and killed, they're done.

Show Vanessa herself reverting damage dealt to her and we can talk.
That only works with AoE attacks, and with close attacks you would need to be literally behind Vanessa or behind a Black Bull to get the effect

The part of Robin spawning hands could be a counter via recieving the good luck, I am not gonna lie, but I am still thinking of what this changes because Robin then has good luck, but she then has to stay close to EVERYONE in his team to propagate the luck and Luffy is not gonna participate in the turtle formation, nor zoro, he is gonna get lost of course
She doesn't need to propagate the luck.
My point isn't that she needs to propagate luck.
I'm saying her basic movement of disabling people the moment the fight starts is the issue
And this of course is one of the 10000 outcomes of this fight , so let´s discuss other options
Just saying, Vanessa's not bulletproof

You don't understand how Robin's powers or Vanessa's powers work if this is your counter.

Sally isn't an ally, yet her being close to Vanessa gives her the luck increase, specifically noting how she's not an ally

Robin spawns limbs on people. She would be close to them off the bat due to technicalities.
She'd get the perks.
Rogue only, and I mean only, saves people Vanessa has bonds with. Vanessa formed a bond with Sally, but she wasn’t a Black Bull, so the effects weren’t as potent. Even Anti-Magic itself cannot interact with it. It controls destiny itself, and absolutely NO ONE here has shown feats of interacting with their fate.

Do not bring up this point again.

I'm saying her basic movement of disabling people the moment the fight starts is the issue
I want to everyone here hat the teams starts at 5 KM and I don´t know if Robin can create arms inside the Black Bull hideout when transformed and without any info of who is inside

She'd get the perks.

This is for the uses of others.

Naruto analogy.

If someone gets hurt and the healer heals em before they're killed, they're good.
If the healer gets hurt and killed, they're done.

Show Vanessa herself reverting damage dealt to her and we can talk.

She doesn't need to propagate the luck.
My point isn't that she needs to propagate luck.

Just saying, Vanessa's not bulletproof
I hate to sound like a broken record but that won’t happen because rogue will be powernull and seal by Merlin then everyone gets bfr by a thought. And if they come back time freeze.

also how many teams here can strategize non verbally to one another. Team Ninja can keep a lot of their plans ect confidential via Ino .

The Kenbun users are canonically shown to be able to sense and inform allies of plans and such

Like Luffy telling people the future in order to dodge attacks
Rogue only, and I mean only, saves people Vanessa has bonds with. Vanessa formed a bond with Sally, but she wasn’t a Black Bull, so the effects weren’t as potent. Even Anti-Magic itself cannot interact with it. It controls destiny itself, and absolutely NO ONE here has shown feats of interacting with their fate.
Go send a single scan of where Vanessa formed a bond with Sally.

That shit says "saves people Vanessa has family bonds with"
She has no familial bond with Sally, yet it worked with her.

She said that statement when she was ignorant of the power, because she blatantly said "I don't know much about this", and later she managed to provide luck to Sally.

You're headcanoning her ability, which is why you couldn't send a single scan for these baseless ass points below
Vanessa formed a bond with Sally, but she wasn’t a Black Bull, so the effects weren’t as potent
We don't care who has feats of interacting with her fate. Her fate has a weakness of passively affecting anyone close to her.
Do not bring up this point again.
Yeah naw we not doing this today.

Cut this out

Team Ninja prob doing a ton of reconnaissance first.

Sai's ink animals, Shino's bugs, the Byakugan, shadow clones ect

Using your comments as a template for what BB will do. To keep things organized.

Nacht will probably lead the team since, in Felis mode, he knows what everyone is doing at any given moment while I’m that form over a thousands of kilometers of range. Since he has watched the black bulls from spade kingdom in this form before. Then we have enhanced senses (Ki, Magic sensing), Knowing where everyone is wouldn't be much of an issue for the black bulls.

Black bulls don’t really strategize non verbally without prep time but that’s not needed because their chemistry is crazy af. Non verbal communication is sort of an advantage but since the black bulls don’t really need spread out, they are okay with regular verbal communication to get their team mates to do certain things they wouldn’t normally do (cough… Grey… cough..).

Robin can form body parts on other sides of things she can't see.

On top of that, she can invade their hideout, and she's stealthy. She'll do easy reconnaissance.
I don´t want to participate for now because this is clogging my notifications, but the moment she enters, Henry would notice her, the whole hideout is connected to him for what I remember

Nothing more to add, have fun everyone

Using your comments as a template for what BB will do. To keep things organized.

Nacht will probably lead the team since, in Felis mode, he knows what everyone is doing at any given moment while I’m that form over a thousands of kilometers of range. Since he has watched the black bulls from spade kingdom in this form before. Then we have enhanced senses (Ki, Magic sensing), Knowing where everyone is wouldn't be much of an issue for the black bulls.

Black bulls don’t really strategize non verbally without prep time but that’s not needed because their chemistry is crazy af. Non verbal communication is sort of an advantage but since the black bulls don’t really need spread out, they are okay with regular verbal communication to get their team mates to do certain things they wouldn’t normally do (cough… Grey… cough..).
I really hate to rain on your parade but the sins strategize too just. Merlin will absolute cancel and and magic seal rogue then they get bfr with a thought and Asta will have to deal with Escanor, Meliodas, King and Ban who are all physical fighters that will beat asta trough physicals and skill stomp alone. And I haven’t forgot the time limit which Merlin will know thanks to the balor eye. So that’s the deal. Anyone else that is unstoppable get time frozen for all eternity and would anti magic work on someone with INFINTE magic?

Back