• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Can you elaborate? Salamander’s heat can vaporize an entire ocean with just its passive claws, too.
Vaporizing water is still not that impressive. More of a range feat than heat.

Ifrit Jambe > Sanji Buso > Sanji Exo > Base Sanji > Hells Memories > Diable Jambe > wci Luffy > marineford Luffy > Enel heat = 28k C

I honestly think the sins go out first.
BFR doesn't work because of Haki or Spatial Magic
Most of their magic gets negged by TSB and AM
Their heat manip isn't that high iirc
They just have stuff like Mind hax to stand a chance
TSB don't exist, this Naruto don't got em

But I'm not mad at this

Their numbers aren't that good and the other magic weenies negate their shit

Their heat sucks

A lot of ppl here either resist mind manip (SHs, BBs) or negate it (KH12)

Honestly the SHs have the highest average heat here, then it goes to Naruto (like only specifically Naruto), then i'm not sure who else

Ifrit Jambe > Sanji Buso > Sanji Exo > Base Sanji > Hells Memories > Diable Jambe > wci Luffy > marineford Luffy > Enel heat = 28k C
Wait, but like, they’re five km away. Does it reach that far? Virtually everyone has ranged attacks.

stop with the scaling chains before i take your toes off and feed em to charmy's cat

just say they scale above the passive heat aura of akainu, which is 28kºC

Just say they scale high

If we are discussing Black Clover’s heat resistance. They can resist heat levels up to a full yield of lightning while not being grounded by anything.

Same reason i didnt add Bleach i wanted to avoid several long pages of arguments about genjutsu/reitsu crush ect
But you left in Gowther? Seems kindve counter intuitive.
Yet it still needed time to take effect, where Cath was getting attacked by the Sins for some time, and the effected area is around the size of Cath.
0342-006.png
She casted the ability and it instantly just happened, it doesn’t help that chaos magic actually deteriorated the effects of the spell itself and made it weaker.
Okay then what stops tenten from just sealing Merlin away
Tenten apparently not knowing how to use the sealing in the first place

main-qimg-8fcca71b27354572121c7d45e6c3edda-pjlq

I honestly think the sins go out first.
BFR doesn't work because of Haki or Spatial Magic
Most of their magic gets negged by TSB and AM
Their heat manip isn't that high iirc
They just have stuff like Mind hax to stand a chance
Merlin resist powernull with layers and adult Naruto doesn’t have TSB and the heavier hitters counter Asta and attack reflection with perfect cube and full counter protects them

I will just put everything that the sins have
Extraordinary genius
Information analysis
Passive heat hax that bypasses resistance and has kilomoters range
100 to 1000s of kilometres range
Time freeze
Purgatory portal bfr
Thought based bfr
Powerful physical fighters to deal with Asta mostly
Absolute cancel plus magic seal
Resistance negation
Barriers that have attack reflection and block sound
Attack reflection works on attacks with huge aoe, vanish counter and revenge counter
EE
Passive storm hax and environmental destruction
Passive deconstruction aura
Commadments
So match danmaku
Power aoe attacks
Passive layered fear and soul hax
M layered mind and soul hax
body puppetry
Because of all this I give the sins my vote and I confess that it won’t be easy

She could make the spell bigger and then everyone is frozen.
Anyone forget this?

Back