• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Yet it still needed time to take effect, where Cath was getting attacked by the Sins for some time, and the effected area is around the size of Cath.
0342-006.png
Might have to binge NNT again this art is incredible

Luffy with just instinct was able to tell who the real Mr. 3 was out of pure instinct. Luffy isn't having trouble at all.

Sanji and Luffy both specialize in the emotional and mental reading side of Kenbun, so it wouldn't be hard for them either.

☠️. Idek how to argue with “bro can just tell off instinct”. So I guess maybe I’ll concede to it being easy for Luffy to find (especially Charmy) but can he tell it’s from the cat?

Sanji tho. You’re insinuating they will tell a magical inconspicuous cat is manipulating the laws of the reality to change fate itself based off its emotion and mental state?

By the way, Can Kenbun see through buildings and structures in the first place? Genuine question.

"They're allies, so this random true fact stretches to them as well"
"Correlation implies causation" fallacy.

You have nothing saying it affected her cause she's an ally.
It affected her from what we know cause she's in the close vicinity. She's deadass right next to the cat in that instance.
You quite literally aren’t getting my point.

Vanessa‘s magic affects the entire structure, which houses Sally.
Literally nothing proves Sally was stuck to Vanessa in here, yet it still opted to protect her being in it.

Wrong about that Haku shit
Wrong about…? You accused me of bringing up the anime in my crt, and i literally did not.

☠️. Idek how to argue with “bro can just tell off instinct”. So I guess maybe I’ll concede to it being easy for Luffy to find (especially Charmy) but can he tell it’s from the cat?
Yeah probably from its aura
Sanji tho. You’re insinuating they will tell a magical inconspicuous cat is manipulating the laws of the reality to change fate itself based off its emotion and mental state?
Can't tackle that tbh, but the recon from all the other groups might, and they'll just learn off of them
By the way, Can Kenbun see through buildings and structures in the first place? Genuine question.
Yeah

Let's see.

7DS and Black Clover group has ton of hax as their advantage. Such as Luck, Time Stop, Anti-Magic, etc.

Naruto group will start off with sneaky and getting intel from their enemies where they can potentially come up ways to couther or catch them off guard. Naruto may want to amp his friends first as well.

Luffy group has Luffy's future sight to help them and so far along with Brook's sleep manip and Robin's hands.

These are the possible wincons and arguments thus far.

By Chandler? You mean Zeldris?
No, I meant chandler, he nullified the spell she cast on her self.
That’s before she adds enchant infinite because Chandler tries nullify it again but is unable to because of enchant infinity. Also she can keep adding magic to exterminate ray so that probably can’t be nulled
That’s because she was using it to actively increase the power of the spell to the point he couldn’t effect it though, which is more a weakness of absolute cancel, all infinity enchanted spells Merlin cast last forever naturally yeah but they can still be nullfied by outside forces seeing as we know she used infinity to stop her own time and we know that spell was nullified by Magic Seal
Robin and Brook are fine as shown in their fight with Black Maria.

Luffy would be fine, as he's extremely emotionally mature and strong. His fondest memories would definitely be something regarding Ace, and we know that he grew to accept that. He's fine.

Zoro's mind only works on one path, which is to become the WSS. Anything regarding Kuina wouldn't really matter to him.

Everyone else is self explanatory, other than Chopper probably.
You’re just thinking of nightmare teller though, which also saps away at the psyche of who it hits, Gowther can erase the memories of his targets with Lost World, take over and puppet multiple targets bodies with Jack, and use rewrite light to make them all fight each other, not to mention auto knock out people with low spirit [willpower] with blackout, and can have Merlin boost his arrows to knock out someone like Escanor.

What I meant is that

Robin would attack Vanessa

People say "Vanessa will be fine cause of luck"

I say "Robin is affected by the luck too, it'd cancel out"

I'm not saying she gets the perks of protection from attacks, I'm saying that Vanessa wouldn't be saved

Assuming Robin is protected (which only occurs with a large scale attack that also affects other bulls) It’ll be similar to Magna and Luck not being able to kill each other.

She won’t be protected if she’s singling out Vanessa, everyone would just attack her directly and not just blow up Vanessa along with her.

Also how will robin attack Vanessa in the midst of everyone within the hideout.

There is no genjutsu on their team
Damn the Konoha 12 but it doesn't include Sasuke 💀
What stops Vanessa's cat from being KO'd under Haoshoku Haki?
You pretty much can't damage the thing you'd need to target Vanessa

And she can just re-use the spell anyway

it's very unlikely that naruto and Luffy's group would be even the first targeted, they the only two here that dont rely on magic.
What's the starting range btw, 4km?

oh it doesn’t cancel out

Assuming Robbin is protected (which only occurs with a large scale attack that also affects other bulls) It’ll be similar to Magna and Luck not being able to kill each other.
ohhhhhh
How will robin attack Vanessa in the midst of everyone within the hideout.
She spawns limbs on people and can harm them regardless of range

Damn the Konoha 12 but it doesn't include Sasuke 💀
I actually just noticed that too, I guess it’s twelve if you count Sai, with this information, the sims definitely win, Sasuke was the only real way to counter Gowther and Merlin in this match and he’s gone so, they sweep

To be fair, it isn’t the first time people admitted that fate was manipulated. Both the Witch Queen, and Dante could tell fate was being manipulated, even after they killed/created a situation unfavorable for the caster. That I can admit, so, I don’t think the Strawhats knowing is all that controversial, I just don’t think they can stop it.

I will just put everything that the sins have
Extraordinary genius
Information analysis
Passive heat hax that bypasses resistance and has kilomoters range
100 to 1000s of kilometres range
Time freeze
Purgatory portal bfr
Thought based bfr
Powerful physical fighters to deal with Asta mostly
Absolute cancel plus magic seal
Resistance negation
Barriers that have attack reflection and block sound
Attack reflection works on attacks with huge aoe, vanish counter and revenge counter
EE
Passive storm hax and environmental destruction
Passive deconstruction aura
Commadments
So match danmaku
Power aoe attacks
Passive layered fear and soul hax
M layered mind and soul hax
body puppetry
Because of all this I give the sins my vote and I confess that it won’t be easy
Yet it still needed time to take effect, where Cath was getting attacked by the Sins for some time, and the effected area is around the size of Cath.
0342-006.png
She could make the spell bigger and then everyone is frozen.

I honestly think the sins go out first.
BFR doesn't work because of Haki or Spatial Magic
Most of their magic gets negged by TSB and AM
Their heat manip isn't that high iirc
They just have stuff like Mind hax to stand a chance

naruto can spam acapellago sized AOE attacks

Brother isn’t just going to spam attacks on everyone and expect it to work,

Not only does it have to be a continuous lethal attack to outtax Vanessa eating a single cupcake regain all her magic.

Naruto will have to somehow know that Vanessa can be dealth with via spam. He will essentially view her as invincible after a couple of attacks. We have to consider how these characters will behave while doing certain things.

Also nobody is going to stand there and let these attacks reach the hideout. Since Mana and Chakra are equalizable, and have been so in multiple matches, I don’t see why Asta alone can’t just deal with these attacks.

Yes.

Yes.

😐

I just don’t see what Merlin does to any significant Strawhat or Black Bull. Kenbokushou/Ki is too entirely broken for anything that isn’t a direct attack.

Back