• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PERMANENTLY GOD-BOOSTED VENGEFUL TRUE SUN GOD multiversal+ revision

Let's make this quick, here us the profile:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Monkey
Here Is the multiversal justification

interesting... Let's read what the developers said exactly
What would happen to the Bloons Universe if the Vengeful Sun God got every buff in the game permanently? (Including buffs it normally couldn’t get like multiple hero buffs and primary expertise)
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids.
This is Enviromental destruction, seen pretty clear to me that the Vengeful True Sun God has no control over this end and rebirth of the Blooniverse and is actually a natural event that happens when such power is left "unchecked" that results into a cosmic rebalancing

so... just change It from straight up AP to enviromental destruction

that's It... that's the CRT here

Last edited:
To me "power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing" reads like an active effect by the VTSG rather than ED. Though I'm not against the change I guess, I just don't know if it's warranted.

To me "power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing" reads like an active effect by the VTSG rather than ED. Though I'm not against the change I guess, I just don't know if it's warranted.
The VTSG has the unchecked power and the comic rebalancing is the result of It

Any way It would still be enviromental destruction as nothing sugest It can do this cosmic rebalancing to attack anyway

Any way, can I get a confirmation that this is a "I agree" so I can implement the changes?

Any way It would still be enviromental destruction as nothing sugest It can do this cosmic rebalancing to attack anyway
If having so much power causes the effect as a bi-product then I don't see why it can't be AP.

Any way, can I get a confirmation that this is a "I agree" so I can implement the changes?
No, I'm just neutral regarding it.

If having so much power causes the effect as a bi-product then I don't see why it can't be AP.

No, I'm just neutral regarding it.
sure so let me juuuussst....

What would happen to the Bloons Universe if the Vengeful Sun God got every buff in the game permanently? (Including buffs it normally couldn’t get like multiple hero buffs and primary expertise)
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids.
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked
not a statment that VTSG will have unchecked power, but the blooniver in general
a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids.
There is not once a mention that this is directly done by the VTSG, all of this statments tell a story of what would happen to the blooninverse It self as a consequence

They deleted the entire bloon verse from the wiki....
Staff:
boy index finger Counterpart erased from existence gif climb Regulation Soon

Found the reason... someone on the "profile deletion request" asked for the entire verse to be deleated based on the fact "the verse is not adequant for vs debate" and scaling based on rounds was dumb... they deleted all of the ******* profiles

Back