• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer Newer SU continuation revision

Who knows, but I think it should just be thought of as they each covered a third of the planet, which would be Multi-Continent Level

It was considered "Not an attack" by like two people even though everyone else agreed in the thread about it, and the Diamonds themselves stated that it was in face meant to be an attack and not hax

Because it caused corruption they thought that meant it has no AP to it, even though the Diamonds directly stated that it was an attack and it parted clouds on the side of the planet that it was used on

And yet no one was harmed. When the results of the "attack" are to deal no damage, it can't be used.

@Assalt The Diamonds themselves directly stated that it is in fact an attack meant to destroy things and not meant to be hax

That and the attack parted clouds on a global scale

Did it really Part clouds on a global scale or just the ones above Rose?

Also it doesn't matter if it's meant to destroy anything if it destroys nothing. Nothing was destroyed by the diamond's attack at all and it did no damage.

I mean, I doubt the parting clouds would raise their Tier or anything, but I am now curious to just see what the yield would be in a calc. Not that it matters, they're already High 6-A for different reasons.

Yes, it did, you see clouds moving away from the side of the earth that was hit by the attack in the wide shot of the feat

Oof, tell that to Saitama and Lord Boros who are High 6-A despite not destroying anything

Saitama's shockwave was aimed away from the ground and it still let off massive destructive force that did massive damage to both Lord Boros himself and his ship. They two aren't comparable.

I assume that the Attack didn't have the desired effect (aka Corruption) the Diamonds expected because they lacked Pink Diamond.

In all fairness the corruption attack was meant to shatter the gems, not corrupt them originally, so it can sort of be seen as an offensive attack.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well then I'd say we have evrything we need to make the key. Honestly, since Pink Steven is basically Pink Diamond it should probably be similar to her page of being like Multi-Continent Level, likely far higher and stuff like that.
Should the key be on Steven's profile or Rose's profile, though?

I mean, I get it's Steven's Gem half but you could just as easily say it's Pink Diamond with her personality/memories overridden by Steven's.

Honestly, if "Pink" was truly gone 100% and the gem is only Steven's now, then Pink Diamond's gem wouldn't even have gone from "Pink Diamond" to "Rose" form and only then becoming Steven in the first place, it would have just straight up become Steven without the Pink and Rose forms showing.

That could just be interpreted as it deciding that they were gone though, I mean literally a few minutes beforehand he had an existential crisis about whether or not he was his mom, his gem probably decided to make the final descision right there. Like "Am I Pink? Am I Rose? No. I am Steven."

Okay, I'm just gonna give a to-do list of stuff we still need to do.

• Final thoughts on White's intelligence rating
  • Pages for the Diamond Ships/Mech and adding them to their respective profiles
  • Profile for the Homeworld Empire perhaps?
  • Additional key for Steven's Pink Steven form
  • Possibly Type 8 Immortality for Gems (Weekly brought this up before)
Aight, I think that's everything that's still left to do. Lemme know if I missed anything.

I think we agreed Type 8 isn't applicable as a gem is literally just the gem in question's body. It's not some seperate object or concept maintaining their existence.

We agreed White isn't pseudo-omniscient, although he could have some sort of Clairvoyance/Telepathy that allowed her to figure out Rose = Pink. That or she was just intelligent enough to figure it out, which isn't honestly that insane of a feat.

I'd call the Homeworld Empire profile "The Diamond Authority", and from my memory Weekly was already working on that.

Ok, so I was discussing this a little bit ago but I think that Water Walking should be listed in the notable attacks/techniques section for Steven, Garnet, and Amethyst's profiles, as it is for Pearl. The reasoning being in the episode "Secrert Team" Amethyst, Garnet, and Steven were all shown to be able to stand on the pillars of water in Pearl's room with no issue. The pillars also aren't just solid blocks with water coming out of them or something either, as before Pearl had summoned her swords out of these pillars and Garnet hid her giant streched out arms in the pillars to ambush Amethyst and Pearl.

Long story short: Water walking should be listed in their NA&T section since it's also listed for Pearl.

In all fairness the characters you're talking about sink into oceanwater in the same season after the moon tower collapsed, and Pearl's water pillars in no way act like regular water. Probably a stretch to say they can do that in general.

Then perhaps it should be noted that they have to be on their feet to do it. In Together Brekfast, Pearl sunk into the water when she let herself.

I have to agree with Dargoo.

This is not a consistently portrayed ability.

For all we know it is only possible in the Temple. They can also walk on clouds in the Temple too...

If I recall both Pearl and Lapis only ever did it once or twice and it's still listed on their profiles. Also, they can't walk on clouds in the temple, Amethytst was sitting on a cloud in the Sky Arena.

Welp boys, another new thing has come up, and it's the confirmation of Lars's powers. All of this information came from the Steven Universe Podcast and was shown and discussed in this video by The Roundtable. So let's get to the 2 main points that were shown.

Confirmation on Lars's aging: It was stated in the podcast that in fact, Lars and Lion are NOT immortal, rather they will simply live for a very long time (Rebecca even said that Lars will live, quote, "Longer than he wants to.") So while this was already something we had listed, it's nice to get full confirmation that they have Longevity and not immortality.

Confirmation on Lars's Powers: It was confirmed in the podcast that Lars, does indeed, have ALL of Lion's powers. This would include his concussive sonic roar, his ability to create portals, his supernatural stamina, and his ability to walk on water. Likewise, I believe all of these abilities should be added to his profile now that we have confirmation that he can do them.

I think It shoukld literally just be a copy/paste of Lions page with it saying something like: "Like Lion, Lars can do blah blah blah."

Also, he should probably also have Stealth Mastery added as well since on the podcast they talked about how he was able to sneak into the Cosmic Jubilee, steal the Sun Incinerator without being noticed, and just generally how being able to create portals helps you move stealthily.

We have confirmation on Lars having Lion's powers, not its physical stats.

I'd rather wait to see Lars in physical combat before confirming anything.

Is there a better image of Pink Lars we could use? Like one in his Lars of the Stars outfit.

Maybe that one from Your Mother and Mine where he did that pointing pose towards the end of the episode? That seems like it'd be good.

Quick question but could this count as a laser dodging feat? (It's around 5:05) These beams travel in a straight line, don't explode on impact, and reflect off of Steven's shield. It also wouldn't really be an outlier as laser technology has been shown in the show, as Pearl's lasers were literally called lasers by Bismuth, a weapons expert. Steven also reflected the lasers from the Robonoids in Off Colors. Steven himself has even reacted to the Diamonds FTL attacks before so it's not exactly out of the question.

I like the way it looks. Though, maybe it should only say Season 4-5 for that key for now, as we have no idea how different things will be in Season 6 with the rumours of a timeskip and such.

tfw you forgot that everything up to and including Change Your Mind was part of Season 5

Back