• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer Newer SU continuation revision

As a weakness for White Diamond we should add that she prefers not to spread herself too thinly among those that she controls, implying that there is a limit to the number of Gems she can take over.

Updated White's profile.

I don't think that's really a weakness; it just implied she has some sort of upper limit and even then she's just claiming she doesn't prefer to extend it so much.

Also

Didn't we agree we're making Rainbow 2.0 a key of the existing profile as opposed to a new profile?

Since most of the Gem's profile was updated, so what is the consensus about Rose (Pink Restrained) as i think she and Hessonite were the only profiles that weren't changed yet?

As i suggested, Rose should be "At least 6-C" for being superior to Hessonite, who can oneshot Sugilite and Sardonyx, and it should also be noted that she fought Hessonite and the Light Prism simultaneosly. Rainbow Quartz 1.0 in virtue of that should either be "at least 6-C", if not outright higher.

I agree on Rainbow 1.0 being 6-C, although Rainbow 2.0 should be 7-A+ like Smokey.

Yes, though i think it should be noted on his profile that "probably superior to Smokey Quartz" since Pearl is stronger than Amethyst.

So, do you agree on Rose's and Rainbow 1.0's "At least 6-C" as well? Though i think Rainbow 1.0 should also have a "possibly higher" as well.

Sure, Rose was already way past Sugilite/Sardonyx via scaling to Hessonite anyways.

Should Hessonite be changed to "At least 6-C" as well then?

Also i assume tha the White Light's Light Warriors Key should be changed to "6-C"?

I guess? Rose has more support being "at least" since she's basically a restrained High 6-A.

Yhe.

Oh yeah, would Hessonite's thing of "moving so fast it looks like she is teleporting" be a valid speed feat? i am not really sure how that would qualify in terms of Speed "tier".

Tsubasa16 said:
Oh yeah, would Hessonite's thing of "moving so fast it looks like she is teleporting" be a valid speed feat? i am not really sure how that would qualify in terms of Speed "tier".
It qualifies as way faster than those around her.

So then should we change Jasper, Garnet, Bismuth, Smokey, Stevonnie, Topaz fusion, and Rainbow 2.0, to being 7-A+ now? 'Cause they're currently only At least 7-A.

Also, this is White's P&A section and it has both the link to Gem Physiology with the powers and I do like the way that looks, I think that could work.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Aura (Like other Diamonds, she should have an Aura that allows her to detect and harm entities on the astral plane), Large Size (Type 2), Corruption (Type 3), Light Manipulation, Mind Manipulation/Possession, Gem Physiology (Grants Regenerationn (Low-High), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Body Control, Biological Manipulation, Fusionism, Self-Sustenance (Types I, II, and III), Automatic-adjustment to different strengths of gravity, Pocket Reality Manipulation (All Gems have a pocket dimension of infinite size contained within their gemstone), Sealing (Via Bubbles), and BFR (Via Bubbles)), Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Like Yellow, she should be able to resist Blue's empathic aura to a greater degree than other gems), Telepathy (Her aura should be stronger than Yellow's and Blue's, which could repel Steven in his astral form), and Gem Destabilization (Like Blue, she should resist Yellow's electricity-based gem destabilization)

Why is Rainbow 2.0 a separate profile? Shouldn't she be a second key on the original Rainbow's profile?

AidenBrooks999 said:
Garnet is "At least 7-A+"....
Wouldn't that make them all At least 7-A+ via scaling from Garnet? Also I know she's 7-A+ cause her sections rate her as Mountain Level+ but her Tier says At least 7-A.

WeeklyBattles said:
Would destabilization be considered Deconstruction?
Also should the Diamonds have Corruption?
Not entirely sure. It depends on how destabilization functions.

I'm not sure as that could just be the result of White/Yellow/Blue combining their powers together, not something they can all do individually.

@Dargoo It works by destabilizing the Gems' bodies and making them poof

I mean its still something she can do just not on her own which would be noted in her profile

Also what would their power be for reversing corruption?

I feel like that would just be negating energy projections, then, or whatever a gem's body qualifies as.

I guess.

They each seem to individually un-do an aspect of corruption with White being needed to permamently remove the damage.

Deconstruction seems fine, but gem specific.

From what I can tell corruption and it's reversal is mainly white.

Remote control?

It's not really a power, I guess you could list it as summoning if you really wanted to by saying they can fly their ship in or something.

It's not really an ability in the same way as me telling Alexa to wake me up at 6 is an ability.

White should have:

• Large Size (Type 1), Energy Projection, Possession (Able to override the consciousness of Gems and replace it with her own, giving her the ability to see through their eyes and take action through their bodies, and can possess multiple Gems to turn them into a hivemind), Power Bestowal (Able to grant those she possesses her energy projection and possession powers as well as flight and intangibility), Corruption (When combined with Blue and Yellow she is able to corrupt an entire planet's worth of Gems)

Yeah, but that's probably just the tech of the ships, not some special ability the Diamonds have.

Yeah it's not really a power, just how their ship works. Just list it in abilities and techniques, maybe add summoning if they can remotely fly their ship to their position.

WeeklyBattles said:
White should have:
  • them into a hivemind
Not true, White doesn't form a hivemind with other Gems, they're each controlled by one conciousness; hers.

I put her as Type 2 but that might be wrong, I guess.

I put her for Light Manip as opposed to energy projection for the eye beams.

Already has possesion.

Back