• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer Newer SU continuation revision

CinnabarManx421 said:
Actually, them controlling their own ship could either be minor Technological Manipulation or Telepathy perhaps. They control their ships differently than how Peridot controlled the Green Hand, (i.e. Peridot needed a technological link while the Diamonds use a simple gesture) so I'm leaning towards them having a telepathic link with their ships.
Also, still need an answer on this.

Also ALSO I still think Aqua's page should be based off scaling from Steven, rather than simply being "Unknown". I mean, we did it for Holly Blue Agate, I don't see why not for Aquamarine.

Could anyone show me a clip of Holo-Pearl keeping up with Pearl in combat please?

I might be crazy, but I'm not seeing where in that fight there is supposed to be Relativistic speeds even if we know Pearl has reactions that high from a feat in a later season.

Steven is clearly able to follow the action that is happening despite having At least Normal Human speed, and since it is a duel for the purpose of just showing off swordsmanship I don't see why Pearl would feel the need to fight at Relativistic speeds either.

In short, just because a Holo-Pearl can spar with Pearl doesn't mean it needs to have Relativistic reactions.

This is what I was reading on previous threads.

It's clear that White Diamond is the first Diamond. All of the other Diamonds are parts of her existence.

"User knows almost everything in existence while being blocked from certain details or being limited in other ways"

I was told this could explain why she knew every flaw about the Crystal Gems when she controlled them, or that Pink faked her shattering without it being revealed to her and knew about the fake idenity of Rose Quartz.

This isn't my reasoning, this is what I was reading from others.

Yellow and Blue aren't 'part of her existence' though. They clearly can act independently of her and without her knowledge. This goes double for Pink and triple for Pink Steven.

She could explain every flaw the Gems had because she had just entered and taken over their minds. Nothing implies she knew about Rose being Pink, she was equally outraged after her feigned death. She just patronized Steven like a kid when she realized Pink being shattered wasn't the case.

Even if somehow all of what you said was true that wouldn't even be Nigh-Omniscience, that would just be a somewhat strong Clarivoyance.

> I was told this could explain why she knew every flaw about the Crystal Gems when she controlled them

That can be easily be explained by her taking over their minds and seeing the contents of their Gem / mind.

If Yellow and Blue aren't part of her existence, why did she tell Steven "Oh Pink...but you're a part of me...a part I always have to repress."

"They clearly can act independently of her" Yes.

"And without her knowledge... "

"Nothing implies she knew about Rose being Pink?"

Are we sure?

She says "You became Rose Quartz...to decieve your pathetic friends..." Implying she knew Pink was Rose from the begining.. No one told White Diamond that Rose was actually Pink the whole time Steven landed on Homeworld.

The NSA and shit isn't nigh omniscient despite their monitoring capabilities, so even if white was connected through every gem that would just be clairvoyance as others said. It doesn't give her any more knowledge on things not related to gems, and literally everything else seems like more than just "certain details".

She's talking metaphorically, not literally.

Yes, if they were literally part of her she wouldn't need to use her corruption power, clearly.

Yes, we are sure. They told everyone on homeworld by the time Steven visited White.

I assume that White's "you're part of me" is more of a "i created you from myself thus you're part of me" kind of meaning when talking about the other diamonds, and not that they're literal parts of her existing as separate beings.

Also makes sense considering that as we know now that every gem aside the diamonds are made from the Diamonds's essence, wouldn't be too far off to assume that Blue, Yellow and Pink were created from White's essence.

And there is also the fact Rebecca said in the podcast that White has a motherly role among the diamonds and serves as a mother figure.

Also, White is indeed much more knowledgable compared to Blue and Yellow as she knew what things like "Mom", "Child" and "Son" were, which the other homeworld gems were totally clueless about.

Also i don't think anyone could've told White about the whole Rose and Steven thing since, well....literally no one is allowed to even talk to her in the first place.

She also said in Change Your Mind that she knew "Pink" was on Steven because, as she says "You cannot fool me because i can see your light emanating from your gem, you changing your form or not".

It seems heavily implied that White has some way of knowing all the gems are up to, which I think could warrant a note of possible clairvoyance on her profile.

Tsubasa16 said:
Also, White is indeed much more knowledgable compared to Blue and Yellow as she knew what things like "Mom", "Child" and "Son" were, which the other homeworld gems were totally clueless about.
Also i don't think anyone could've told White about the whole Rose and Steven thing since, well....literally no one is allowed to even talk to her in the first place.
She says all of that after possessing/taking over Blue and Yellow, who are aware of the situtation, though.

No they aren't. Blue and Yellow have no idea what a mom or child are, so White shouldn't know from reading their mind. Edit: wait, nevermind. Steven explained it to them.

Dargoo Faust said:
Tsubasa16 said:
She says all of that after possessing/taking over Blue and Yellow, who are aware of the situtation, though.
The first time she sees Steven the way she talks heavily implies she already knew that Rose was Pink tho.

And again, at that time it was impossible to anyone have told her since no one can talk to her in the first place.

The only kind of concept that the Diamonds have is of "Family", but not any specifics. Tho as stated by Rebecca, White serves as a Mother to the three other diamonds, that's probably how she know what it means.

I think we can leave the speculations till after Season 6 has been released.

But given SU's track record, I'm sure there will be no explanation for that one.

Bumping to see what's left to discuss. I think it's just about White's intelligence, and pages for the Diamond Ships/Mech. Oh, and also a page for The Homeworld Empire after Weekly's done with the Harmony Core.

I still want 7-A Connie but we can leave that for later.

Well then I'd say we have evrything we need to make the key. Honestly, since Pink Steven is basically Pink Diamond it should probably be similar to her page of being like Multi-Continent Level, likely far higher and stuff like that.

Back