• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer Newer SU continuation revision

It's ok, SU's got a weird formula with episode numbers.

1st Season: 52 episodes (Woah starting off strong.)

2nd Season: 26 Episodes (Okay, little more tame.)

3rd Season: 25 Episodes (Alright, I see where this is going.)

4th Season: 25 Episodes (Ahh, a nice formula to always follow!)

5th Season: 32 Episodes (wait, no, why? we just had a formula going!)

Pepper14832 said:
"Welp boys, another new thing has come up, and it's the confirmation of Lars's powers. All of this information came from the Steven Universe Podcast and was shown and discussed in this video by The Roundtable. So let's get to the 2 main points that were shown.

Confirmation on Lars's aging: It was stated in the podcast that in fact, Lars and Lion are NOT immortal, rather they will simply live for a very long time (Rebecca even said that Lars will live, quote, "Longer than he wants to.") So while this was already something we had listed, it's nice to get full confirmation that they have Longevity and not immortality.

Confirmation on Lars's Powers: It was confirmed in the podcast that Lars, does indeed, have ALL of Lion's powers. This would include his concussive sonic roar, his ability to create portals, his supernatural stamina, and his ability to walk on water. Likewise, I believe all of these abilities should be added to his profile now that we have confirmation that he can do them."

Twas confirmed by Rebecca herself that Lars has all of Lions powers.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Quick question but could this count as a laser dodging feat? (It's around 5:05) These beams travel in a straight line, don't explode on impact, and reflect off of Steven's shield. It also wouldn't really be an outlier as laser technology has been shown in the show, as Pearl's lasers were literally called lasers by Bismuth, a weapons expert. Steven also reflected the lasers from the Robonoids in Off Colors. Steven himself has even reacted to the Diamonds FTL attacks before so it's not exactly out of the question.
Still need an answer on this BTW.

Pink Steven's AP stated in the profile doesn't really make sense, pushing White back with his Shield's shockwave doesn't make it comparable in AP to White at all, just that his shield that strong, and we know by now that Pink's shield is OP, since even in the Rose form it blocked the Diamond attack. Steven and Connie weren't pushed back by the shockwave, either. Besides, defending White's beams shouldn't even be that much of a AP feat since her beam is purely mind hax.

It should be something like "At least Multi-Continent level (Is the pure gem of Pink Diamond, thus should be at least comparable to Yellow and Blue Diamond)".

We don't scale Steven's AP to his durability with his shield and what is deflects, thus it shouldn't be the case for Pink Steven either, since Steven managed to block things much superior to himself with the shield.

So, can some calc this (Around 5:05) laser dodging feat then since it's now likely accurate to use?

FTL Gems, here we come! Pobably not honestly but one can hope.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Is it tho? It's Lapis' water powers
Yes, as there is literally no other feats in the series for people of Lapis' level in that range, and that would place it several orders of magnitude above what it currently is; and is honestly not in-line with how the feat is portrayed.

CinnabarManx421 said:
But didn't all the top tiers scale UP from that feat anyway?
They scale up from a feat that has a little bit of support, not the extrapolation of a feat that isn't portrayed as anywhere near that level that has no support anywhere else in the series.

Also, there are no comments on the calc, the author claims "I'm gonna need a second opinion on if this is done right or not.", and the calculation is done using equations for earthquakes that affect solid rock omnidirectionally.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo You...do know that her tier is variable for that exact reason right?
Her tier is variable with a feat that isn't portrayed as 5-C as her highest end. That doesn't mean she can't have outliers or that she has no higher end.

Also the calc has plenty of issues.

CinnabarManx421 said:
So, can some calc this (Around 5:05) laser dodging feat then since it's now likely accurate to use?
FTL Gems, here we come! Pobably not honestly but one can hope. </div>
We probably should calc this feat then, if the laser calc is accurate.

I'm serious guys, it seems pretty important that we should determine whether or not these laser dodging feats are laser dodging feats or not. Ya'll can't ignore me forever. ovo

*Le sigh* I WAS gonna wait until more people agreed that the calc is legitimate, but since no one is responding should I assume everyone agrees that the laser calc is fine and thus we can calc my above posts laser dodging feat?

Also why was it decided that the Cluster wasn't at the Planet's Core again? Cause TTGL did a calc here that relies on it being in the Core. Also for reference, Sunstone got smacked by Yellow's Hand Ship which according to the calc is 114 Teratons.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Also why was it decided that the Cluster wasn't at the Planet's Core again?
Because the statement was directly contradicted multiple times later in the series, namely when they actually go to drill in it. You can go through the previous threads if you really want to pull them out; I'm busy at the moment and would rather not go through the same back and forth I did for like two threads.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Sunstone got smacked by Yellow's Hand Ship which according to the calc is 114 Teratons.
More unevaluated feats and calcs from Narutoforums, I see.

I'd consider it an outlier for Sunstone; especially since the attack straight-up defuses them.

Here's the quote:

Peridot: Hang on... there it is! It's embedded deep into the mantle, relative to the barn its roughly two thousand five hundred units down. All we need to do is feed this data to the drill and we should be all set.
Also I might want to point out that the earthquakes are probably invalid as there is nothing suggesting they covered the entire planet, so those feats probably need to be re-evaluated.

WeeklyBattles said:
Do you know how massive the Earth's mantle is?
Massive enough not to contain the core of the Earth.

I'd recalc the feat using the halfway and 3/4 points of depth in the mantle.

Or, if you can find out what the "units" Peridot is referring to is that would make it far more simple.

WeeklyBattles said:
Peridot's specifications as to how deep the Cluster is puts it right before the outer core
What suggests that? She doesn't give any exact value beyond "units", which is a fictional measurement of length we know nothing of from what I am aware of.

Back