• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer Newer SU continuation revision

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo What do you think a hivemind is...?
Multiple minds comprising one entity, not one entity controlling multiple bodies.

WeeklyBattles said:
A hivemind is multiple entities that all share a single mind
(in science fiction) a unified consciousness or intelligence formed by a number of individuals, the resulting consciousness typically exerting control over its constituent members.

White's mind isn't comprised of multiple minds, she can just overide other people's bodies/minds with her own.

I've also already updated White's profile with her powers, you can tell me here if I'm wrong on anything.

It ends up as a unified mind. Multiple individuals seems to be referring more to bodies.

This is semantics though.

Actually, them controlling their own ship could either be minor Technological Manipulation or Telepathy perhaps. They control their ships differently than how Peridot controlled the Green Hand, (i.e. Peridot needed a technological link while the Diamonds use a simple gesture) so I'm leaning towards them having a telepathic link with their ships.

Why Ruby and not Sapphy?

I mean, seriously, Peridot is truly portayed as a weak gem

(Though I don't disagree with 7-A for her limb enhancers)

@Aiden She also took a punch to the face from a pissed off Pearl and got ragdolled by Amethyst for a bit

WeeklyBattles said:
So was the GBE of the Red Eye calced?
Why would that matter though?

It would be next to nothing btw.

Actually how heavy is the Red Eye? I can do this calc right now.

I went ahead and did it.

Red Eye is 45m radius. Steel has a density of 8,050 kg/m^3.

8,414,893.64 joules is the result. Wall level

Yeah that's about what I thought.

We also need to make pages for the Diamond's ships and the Mech itself and then add them to the profiles.

(Minus the Mech, I guess that would just go under "Weapons and Technology")

Also, how's that profile for the Harmony Core going Weekly?

@Assalt Not really, in a later episode we see the Roaming Eye compared to the Red Eye and the Roaming Eye is a minuscule speck

CinnabarManx421 said:
We also need to make pages for the Diamond's ships and the Mech itself and then add them to the profiles.

(Minus the Mech, I guess that would just go under "Weapons and Technology")

Also, how's that profile for the Harmony Core going Weekly?
Anyone willing to do this or should we save it for later?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Every other shot in the scene, we even see the shadow for perspective
That doesn't really say anything. Just link where you believe it proves it's beyond the horizon and I'll look at it.

I went ahead and fixed the Gem Physiology thing on Obsidian's profile since it was still just the one that linked to the blog and I added Weapon Creation to a few of the characters that are missing it.

(I wasn't sure if Holo-Peal or Nephrite got Weapon Creation though so I held off on adding it, though I'm pretty sure I remember Holo-Pearl making a holgraphic axe or something.)

Also, since we're making new profiles and stuff, would we consider making a page for the Gem Empire on here? We have more information on the Empire now than ever so it might be a good time to finally make one. (Also please for the love of everything can we please call it the Gempire?)

I've been so helpful where's my different colored name? ovo.

Back