• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Testament 22 Updates

@destyny can u update the OP, i think u missed a few changes (545 regen upgrade, etc)

then ask lazy and Don't talk to review it

Ahh, can we add the new changes onto a new CRT? I'm just gonna notify Ant already, seeing as this thread has become too long already. I'm trying not to bloat my post too much.

Ollerus's and Junko Hokaze's speed rating (from the other threads), as well as Nephthys and Qliphah's regen upgrades (mentioned here) can be added onto a different revision page. I'm trying to keep this as NT22-specific as possible. The only reason I added Gungnir onto here was because it was related to Coronzon and Accel. (Please and thank you) ^_^

This thread got very long very quickly again... Can anyone summarize what is still debated?

That aside, I will go ahead and unlock the pages. I trust that no undebated stuff is added.

Accel, Magic Gods and I guess Aleister as well should scale.

Don't think anyone else does.

Malox1696 said:
if OP could update the OP please
I've been periodically updating the OP every time someone gave new evidence for their argument. I assumed the compilation was all done. What else am I missing???

DontTalkDT said:
Accel, Magic Gods and I guess Aleister as well should scale.
Don't think anyone else does.
Thanks but just to be sure would it be Sub-Relativistic with Sub-relativistic reactions/close combat speed? Or would the combat/reaction speed be higher or lower? Right now the reaction/close combat speed is at Massively hypersonic

It should be just Sub-Relativistic.

Thanks again. I've edited Coronzon's speed but someone else will have to provide the link for the calc since I'm not sure how to do that although I did try.

I'll start on Qliphah's page afterwards. I'm unsure where the Clonoth would go though.

I'd would just mention the Clonoth in Accelerator's page in the platinum wing section, so far we don' know if Qliphah can do anything on her own with it.

lazy what's ur opinion on upgrading accel base dura for the kick ? I mean it could have just been his reflection destroying the wall, in the next part a rock fall on his head, and he is easily injured

not talking about all the screwed scaling it would cause

" In the instant his reflection wavered, a broken piece of wall hit him right in the temple. A rusty smell stung his nose and his vision was stained red. " .................................

why u don't read

I mean, the impact with the wall wouldn't fall within whatever Nephthys is doing to push through the reflection, but she still tackled him through a wall so even if Accelerator is using vector manipulation to not be hurt by the impact with the wall, Nephthys still has hit his body with enough energy to put him through it (otherwise Accelerator wouldn't move and Nephthys would simply bounce off of his reflection). There's also Kakine's attacks hitting him with enough force to launch him into a tree that got snapped in half.

I don't particularly mind whether we upgrade him or not, but we have similarly put other Touma's feats as "Street level + ridiculous endurance" before, so IMO if we upgrade him we have to be coherent and make Touma Wall level AP/Durability, which means Tsuchimikado, Amata and a few more characters currently 9-C become 9-B.

I have added the stuff to Aleister's page. What are we doing with grimoire Mathers? Are we reasoning it as Aleister's synchronization ultimately going further than his, which is why she defeated him, ergo he only gets the scaling to the "weaker" synchro stage of Aleister that dealt with the summoned Archangels and not the one who fought Coronzon and Niang-Niang?

@Malox

I do read I couldn't remember him being hit by a rock. II even re-read it just now just to be sure. You should have been more specific about him being hit by the broken wall.

That said this doesnt disprove the wall level durability because he brushed off that injury and countinued fighting. Durability doesn't mean you can't get hurt but how much damage one takes.

Accelerator is street level in pre-headshot because he took a couple of punches from Touma and he was injured then there to.

So by your logic we should also downgrade the street level durability as well? I mean he got injured by Touma right?

I mean, Toaru humans being capable of 9-B durability would help explain why they can use Hard Taping without immediately breaking their own arms and legs when they move or hit stuff. And one of the Tobio twins in the Accel manga can apparently kick someone through a wall without breaking her leg.

I updated the tiering for Accelerator. Also added a white wings picture and put a note at the bottom of the page to help viewers not be confused as to why hes rated such now despite his showings in the anime/earlier on. Someone still needs to add Donttalks calc to his page though i didn't know how to do that.

@Lazyhunter i thought we were scaling mathers?

LazyHunter said:
I'd would just mention the Clonoth in Accelerator's page in the platinum wing section, so far we don' know if Qliphah can do anything on her own with it.
Where would the stuff go in Accel's page? I'm not sure if it would be better suited in the equipment as technically he has access to the tree 24/7 and even is said to control it. But I'm not sure if this would fit into Equipment or possibly adding Clonoth to the abilities sections.

Also do you think we should remove this from his profile in his AP (should be at least twice as strong as he is Post-Headshot) with Post-headshot being upgraded to 5-B and Pre-headshot only being 7-B, this statement no longer rings true.

ok maybe i don't understand but isn't durability surpassed when the damage penetrates ? at last that the comparison i always see on this site (y attack penetrated x barrier so x barrier is same tier as y attack)

for example misaka worst nail gun is 9c but it easily pierced accel arm

Scrlk666777 said:
Also do you think we should remove this from his profile in his AP (should be at least twice as strong as he is Post-Headshot) with Post-headshot being upgraded to 5-B and Pre-headshot only being 7-B, this statement no longer rings true.
that's cause he only has half the calculation power he had before

I updated the abilities section in Accel's page and added Water and Energy manipulation as well as Limited Soul manipulation and forced astral projection.

I don't know if he should get conceptual manipulation so I left that one out and he already has Regenerationn negation.

Yes I think it should. Sound Manipulation should also be added to as he has been shown to manipulate sound. These abilties should be added to his page in my opinion as the vector manipulation page itself also has abilties he hasn't yet been shown to be able to do. example of this is invisibility and space time disortion.

That is my opinion anyway.

2 things regarding Accel:

1. Why is both soul manipulation and astral projection listed? Shouldn't it not be just one of them?

2. Should we remove the first note from his profile? I don't think there is a point to it anymore.

Back