• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Alice Anotherbible's Resistances

Eh. After a bit of thinking, I'll share the same opinion as Noir. I.e, agree to all ('sides maybe Sin Manip). Peps have to remember, tho, that all of this comes attached with a possibly rating.

big blurb
Hmmm. There are several haxes on here that don't make sense and don't even exist for the characters you're referring too (Kazakiri's as an example is not law manip). I'm going to go through all of these and say what I agree or don't agree with, but for the record my metric is based on what I said earlier on how abilities seem to interact with Alice ; if it is an attack that doesn't target the interior specifically or has a specified directed effect inside her, then it's a no go.

An example of this using what you provided above is sealing. Sealing has nothing to do with affecting her interior, and we also don't even understand the mechanics of Fiamma's sealing in the first place. That's an automatic disagree as it affects the entire body/existence itself and not just the interior, and we know that Alice can be affected by exterior stimuli very easily. A counter argument to this might be 'soul manipulation is linked to sealing' but I think there's a difference between sealing someone somewhere with everything and just trying to rip their soul out. Two different methodologies affecting far more things.

Before I go into this, just to make sure, we will be putting a clause in resistances that these are Interior only , right?

Before I go into this, just to make sure, we will be putting a clause in resistances that these are Interior only , right?

Yes, she will have:
possibly resistant to (insert power) when used internally.
For example: Explosion manipulation, if it explodes outside of her works. if it starts inside that's a no.
I hope this clears your doubt.

Last edited:
Oh that's right, XDragnoir said she also has law manip and i didn't check. Who else has law manip? Accel plat?
Edit: Reading all of Kazakiri's page i see where XDragnoir thought she had it. I think she should but that is not for this thread so lets go with Accel or other character.

Last edited:
Back