• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Testament 22 Updates

wait a sec his combat speed should still be what was before, just his reaction speed should be updated

we specifically said to add stuff that was debated

Why? He kept up with Coronzon and magic gods just fine in extended battles.

@Don't talk

1. That was me, the OP says and/or so I just put both. Do you think limited soul manip should be removed? It makes more sense to keep the Forced astral projection.

Yeah, I would agree with deleting the limited soul manipulation, as that is less specific.

no guys seriously think this very carefully about the sub rel speed for accel, it would scale for most people, and by that logic wouldn't touma be sub rel too ? he intercepted 1 attack even if he could not block the sheer power

coronzon might only be sub relativistic with the wings gained by the AAA too, or need some kind of spell/condition to do it (even for the WB she already was on route with the ship she used the explosion to make it turn and boost the speed)

@Malox

You really don't like giving Accel any kind of upgrade do you? You have tried to make an argument for any upgrade that has been given or debated.

He's sub rel. That is Coronzon's actual speed. The Nerfed magic gods and Accel scale to that. Therefore they are also sub rel.

@Schrokatze

He should be super genius now, not only has he had a massive upgrade in magical knowledge but now also has Alester's smart phone with all the codes on and the technology of Academy City.

Also Forced Astral projection should have been left on over Limited Soul Manipulation.

i have been arguing long before this thread about accel reflection limit removal (this novel giving me confirmation)

i would like to keep thing that make sense, the author is very keen to remember that magican and esper are still human

in my opinion accel should not even need to have a limit for pushing force as the 3rd law of motion exist (and as this novel confirm he can redirect the rebound force too) so he will always overpower the other pushing force

but sub relativistic speed is almost impossible to work following the rules of the universe

and this part pretty much specify she used the wings to move

"No, her hair did more than that. Like a ribbon in rhythmic gymnastics or like the cursive writing on a parchment contract, the dancing golden light formed meaningful characters in the air. Then bat-like glowing wings burst from the sides of her beige habit.

These sinister wings were formed from the "contents" of the A.A.A., not its mechanical structure.

(I should take a ballistic route instead of normal flight. Heading 'outside' and reentering should be faster.)

That Great Demon did not care about her avatar's convenience. [1] With Coronzon filling the avatar, that soft flesh would not burn up in the atmosphere.

Even though she was using the same thing, those wings did not possess over-the-top rocket boosters like Aleister's toy did. The wings remained wings, so she only had to flap them.

Those excess functions were a sign of fear.

Facades, justifications, theoretical arguments, and ideals. Humans grew fat on all that extraneous nonsense. To the point that they lost sight of what lay at the center of it all.

333. Dispersion.

Coronzon encouraged the world to naturally break apart and she did not hide her evil deeds.

"Now, then."

She looked straight up.

The thick ceiling overhead did not even enter her thoughts.

"The Great Demon is coming for you, Aleister. And you only have yourself to blame."

A single line of light broke through the giant warehouse's ceiling as it launched itself outside the atmosphere."

and even for the return to earth the WB was already at that speed, she just boosted it a bit and made it turn back(i m not even sure she boosted it )

the "they are still human" part was for the base dura upgrade not the speed update, with magic or ability they can boost all they want but gun still kill them without those

Scrlk666777 said:
@Schrokatze
He should be super genius now, not only has he had a massive upgrade in magical knowledge but now also has Alester's smart phone with all the codes on and the technology of Academy City.
"The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by those individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence and usually extensive mastery of most, or all, branches of science. Characters of such a scale tend to be super scientists capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology even with just household items, and outsmarting even other extremely intelligent individuals."

I don't think any of this truly applies to Accelerator. He is the smartest person around, but doesn't have the mastery on science (aside from maybe physics) that specialized experts in AC have, simply due to not having studied the subjects.

Likewise he has not really shown the ability to invent super technology or stuff. Extraordinary Genius is a vast tier, I think.

@Malox

Ah I see. They are human but they are also humans that seem to be able to substain a lot of damage that a regular human probably wouldn't able to withstand. Touma is the prime example of this although there are other circumstances for that as well.

@Don't talk

I see. That makes sense. I thought the magical knowledge would have counted as well but if it's just based on Science then I have to agree about it being left as Extraordinary genius.

touma really fluctuate with durability , a bullet that missed most vital knocked him out but a beat down by a saint and he was just "fine" beating thor and marian

Yeah, Touma is a bit of a weird one when it comes to duarability. He has been shown he can be hurt by a punch via Motoharu and bullets can hurt him. But then he has shown to be able to survive attacks that probably even exceed wall level, like the attacks that Accel himself used on him in OT 3 and also managed to take Misaka's lightning attack that hit him just before the battle.

i still think nt 10 saint was the biggest offender he was reduced to this :

"Just before she acted, something flew over like a bullet. The dark red mass came from the side. She accurately spotted the object flying her way and knocked it to the ground with the bottom of her sword's hilt.
A disgusting sticky sound filled the air.
The "object" was what had been an Asian boy a moment before.
"Wait, Brunhild," said a devilish voice.
The figure that walked over was stained a dark red.
"Don't kill her that easily. That isn't enough to pay for what she's done. Before killing that damn magic god, I want to take at least one precious thing from her. That will be a lot more fun."
Brunhild frowned at Silvia's state, looked down at what was supposedly a boy, and frowned even deeper."

The dark red mass was still trembling slightly.
He was breathing."

and then still fought thor and marian (and othinus)

Malox1696 said:
touma really fluctuate with durability , a bullet that missed most vital knocked him out but a beat down by a saint and he was just "fine" beating thor and maria
I'd simply treat Touma the same way Cap or Batman is treated. He's absurdly good at tanking blunt force, but still vulnerable to piercing damage like bullets. They are different after all.

Scrlk666777 said:
Malox1696 said:
and we know that without esper power accel needs to even use a crutch to stand up normaly
What does this have to do with anything?
that base accel dura should not be higher, with esper power active he can dissipate the impacts but again that's part of his power, not his base durability

Malox1696 said:
Scrlk666777 said:
Malox1696 said:
and we know that without esper power accel needs to even use a crutch to stand up normaly
What does this have to do with anything?
that base accel dura should not be higher, with esper power active he can dissipate the impacts but again that's part of his power, not his base durability
Again what does him being crippled have to do with anything?

SchroKatze said:
Adding a third tree is either Concept or Law hax, we need to decide which one and add it to the profile
it should be law manipulation mixed with reality warping (as he adds the tree and so the rules governing the world change)

SchroKatze said:
Accel survived a lot of attacks that bypassed his reflection, his dura should definitely be higher.
in esper mode yes his dura should be higher but in base (i mean choker off) he should be normal human even during nt touma knocks him out by using a rock and his right hand (the rock broke touma hand)

SchroKatze said:
It's an extremly specific thing that he can not do with anything else (as far as we know). Personally I would just write it on his profile and not link it to anything, instead of trying to guess what power that belongs to.

@DT

"Law Manipulation (By having the power over the nameless third tree and inserting it into the world, Accelerator overwrote the rules that govern reality and created a new set of rules and hierarchy)"

Is that ok? We can specify thats a collateral effect of the third tree and not combat applicable

Scrlk666777 said:
@Malox
His durability in base means without his vector shield which can be applied to with or without the choker. Who is going to use Accel without his choker anyway?
the power negations user can byspass his vector control removing any additional dura boost he could get by redirecting the impact after the attack bypass his vector shield (even with 8b dura he would have died by kekinay wings, but then touma easily knocks him out and nailgun easily penetrate him)

Back