• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Testament 22 Updates

Malox1696 said:
Scrlk666777 said:
@Malox
His durability in base means without his vector shield which can be applied to with or without the choker. Who is going to use Accel without his choker anyway?
the power negations user can byspass his vector control removing any additional dura boost he could get by redirecting the impact after the attack bypass his vector shield (even with 8b dura he would have died by kekinay wings, but then touma easily knocks him out and nailgun easily penetrate him)
Now you have completely lost me. What does any of this have to do with anything? Durability doesn't mean you can't get injured. It's about how much you can withstand or rather how much you can survive.

The example of this is Carissa who is at large island level durability because she managed to survive Gabriel's attacks despite her getting injured.

Also Accel's speed was a factor in him being knocked out as well. Touma didn't just use the rock but also used Accel's speed against him in a genius move.

no he tried with the first punch, the one with the rock he was already stopped:

"In the instant of the clash between heaven and earth, Accelerator accurately attacked his target. He saw every action Kamijou Touma took while holding his right fist toward the heavens.
The monster did not even think about evading, but not because he was overly reliant on his reflection. He was well aware how unique that right hand was and he decided to rush in despite that hand which would pierce his absolute defense.
As long as he remained conscious and could continue his calculations, he would crush the boy before him.
He understood the power of that hand.
(…?)
Or so he thought.
Kamijou Touma took an odd action.
He first made a cross counter, just as Accelerator had expected. Aiming for the center of the chest rather than the face was certainly out of the ordinary, but it was within the range of options he could take with that fist.
The problem was what came later.
Kamijou swung up the baby head rock with his left hand.
He first neutralized the reflection with his right hand and then he applied a tremendous force to Accelerator's heart, even if it meant crushing his own right fist in the process. The impact from the rock was much greater than anything he could have caused with a mere fist.
(Ah.)
Accelerator's mind went blank.
With a tremendous noise, the thoughts that controlled his calculations cut out for an instant"

if he is not in esper mode or u can cut off his power (not just bypass it ) he is just a normal human

You just debunked your own argument here.

but not because he was overly reliant on his reflection. He was well aware how unique that right hand was and he decided to rush i despite that hand which would pierce his absolute defense.

Scrlk666777 said:
You just debunked your own argument here.
but not because he was overly reliant on his reflection. He was well aware how unique that right hand was and he decided to rush i despite that hand which would pierce his absolute defense.
can't u read ?

He first made a cross counter, just as Accelerator had expected. Aiming for the center of the chest rather than the face was certainly out of the ordinary, but it was within the range of options he could take with that fist.
The problem was what came later.

he used his right hand to stop him and hit, then swung the rock on his own right hand (and he even gets his right shoulder dislocated by accel rush) accel momentum was already over

Can you read?

I feel you are only concentrating on the parts that you want rather than the full picture. You tried to do this the other day as well.

On top of that all this proves is that one's durability can get better over time. The fact that Touma even needed to use the rock because he knew his punches wouldn't do any good basically tells you that. Neph attack was stronger than the rock.

So even without the speed you have still debunked your own arguments.

Also I see you didn't provide an answer over Carissa....I wonder why....

btw on the argument of cronozon speed, it should just be flight speed (as she used the AAA wings or the already sub rel moving WB, she just made it change direction)

edit: and btw would not going sub relativistic all the time lead to something similar that happened when coronzon was sent to WR dimension, if coronzon and accel where going at that kind of speed they might have "fallen" in wr world

Scrlk666777 said:
Can you read?
I feel you are only concentrating on the parts that you want rather than the full picture. You tried to do this the other day as well.

On top of that all this proves is that one's durability can get better over time. The fact that Touma even needed to use the rock because he knew his punches wouldn't do any good basically tells you that. Neph attack was stronger than the rock.

So even without the speed you have still debunked your own arguments.

Also I see you didn't provide an answer over Carissa....I wonder why....
and so a random rock give touma a buff to 9c to 9b ? was the rock magical ? and even then would it not get negated ? i mean it's just a bit more mass, i know weight makes a difference even in boxing (stuffed gauntlets) but not that much

What are you going on about? The Wall level upgrade debate was based on Neph's attack which again is stronger than the rock. No one even mentioned the rock until you brought it up. The Wall upgrade was base on the most recent novel not something that happened 10 volume ago.

You do know that being hit by a rock is worse than being hit by a fist don't you? You do understand that? Hell it even says it in the quote you provide itself

The impact from the rock was much greater than anything he could have caused with a mere fist.

It says that the rock had a much greater impact than a mere fist.

Does that mean that the rock should be 9B? No and no one is arguing that it should be.

Then why a 9c+rock can knock accel out, while a 9b (in ur opinion) did almost no damage, that would be quite stupid

all im saying is that without esper mode on or vs power negation his dura should stay the same, but vs attack that can bypass his vector shield he could (and should) have higher dura by the fact that he can spread the impact and dissipate it

like this it would explain why touma can knock him with a rock, but attack that bypass the shield still not kill him

@Anyone editing profiles: The "R" is "Sub-Relativistic" is supposed to be capitalized.

@Malox

Why are you talking about power negation. This isn't a power negation vs. Dura thing. It's how much he can withstand without his vector shield.

No that doesn't explain anything.

To be honest no one cares if his base durability is street level or Wall level. Only you seem to care about it. It makes no difference to me I only brought up Neph's attack because it was something to think about.

Personally it should be upgraded because that attack is enough proof but as I said it can stay street level for all I care. His base durability for the most part never matter anyway.

nvm about cronozon sub. rel. Speed, I found a quote where KL can't even target her for the zero spell :" My Thororm's Spell can turn any attack power to zero, but it only activates once I comprehend what the enemy's attack is. I cannot keep up with her speed. To be certain, I would need to directly see and comprehend the spiritual item that has vanished beyond the veil."

magic interference should be added to Accel's abilties in his profile.

Also should I put Ice Tornado in Qliphah's profile as a sub under possession under her Notable Attacks/Techniques. It is techically a variation of her possession ability as she process the garbage and debri in the area to create the tornado. I put it seperately but maybe it should be a sub instead.

Should we had limited negation or power effect deflection to coronzon elemental attacks ?

"Magic God Niang-Niang's invisible scorpion tail ― the collection of recreated sparks ― was swept away and erased by the explosive flames. Just like the stars in the night sky were swept away by the dawn.

"I see. Coronzon lurks behind the Sephiroth, not the Qliphoth. You're a demon, but you're also a gatekeeper who never falls from the tree. I see, I see. You form your power from the laws of the Olam Beriah, not the Olam Asiyah! Yeah, this is interesting!! You can probably earn a participation trophy and an 'A for Effort' for this!!"

Yes.

The pure elements did not exist in this world and they would never mix with anything else. Just like pure water and monopoles behaved differently just by being a single pure thing. Even if it did not have the perfect negation ability of Imagine Breaker, it could push the enemy away like a moving wall."

sparks would have affected her as they are not physical attack but her attack "negated" those too

and about MG should we up their durability to 1-c in nerfed form too ? aleister stated he still can't kill them even nerfed like this (or maybe they got their power back at some point ?)

Malox1696 said:
Should we had limited negation or power effect deflection to coronzon elemental attacks ?

"Magic God Niang-Niang's invisible scorpion tail ― the collection of recreated sparks ― was swept away and erased by the explosive flames. Just like the stars in the night sky were swept away by the dawn.

"I see. Coronzon lurks behind the Sephiroth, not the Qliphoth. You're a demon, but you're also a gatekeeper who never falls from the tree. I see, I see. You form your power from the laws of the Olam Beriah, not the Olam Asiyah! Yeah, this is interesting!! You can probably earn a participation trophy and an 'A for Effort' for this!!"

Yes.

The pure elements did not exist in this world and they would never mix with anything else. Just like pure water and monopoles behaved differently just by being a single pure thing. Even if it did not have the perfect negation ability of Imagine Breaker, it could push the enemy away like a moving wall."

sparks would have affected her as they are not physical attack but her attack "negated" those too

and about MG should we up their durability to 1-c in nerfed form too ? aleister stated he still can't kill them even nerfed like this (or maybe they got their power back at some point ?)
Aleister can't kill them without AAA buffing his powers and he lacks Blasting Rod now, so no, they aren't 1-C durability and none of them tanked Magick_Sword either. Aleister wasn't throwing out 1-C attacks, unless you want to argue that Accelerator's vectors are 1-C because they tore through Neph's body.

he doesn't lack blasting rod, it's just a spell not a real staff " Not even Aleister Crowley thought she could drive off a Magic God without the support of a true A.A.A. and without help from Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass. It would be hard to pull off with just the Blasting Rod that strengthened the power of her magic to ten times what the target thought it was. That theoretically might give her a chance at a cross-counter, but only having the one option in a real battle was like playing rock-paper-scissors while restricted to only scissors. "

and no neph just let the attack pass trough her

"

The water blade shot forward with enough force to easily break through a tank's front armor, but Academy City's strongest Level 5 did not stop there. In the moment when Nephthys would be taking some kind of countermeasure, he lightly kicked off the floor to jump up onto the stage.

But.

"Did you really think a Magic God would fear such a puny attack?"

She did not dodge.

Magic God Nephthys did not dodge or even defend!?

"?"

There was a loud sound of thick flesh and blood being torn and crushed. Even if something highly irregular did happen, the #1 had expected it to be deflected like when an attack against him failed, but that was not what happened.

It tore right through her."

Considering in melee he didn't pierce part from part, she just didn't brother this time

It just went through her? No it tore through her which was what @ Accelerate420 said.

There was a loud sound of thick flesh and blood being torn and crushed. Even if something highly irregular did happen, the #1 had expected it to be deflected like when an attack against him failed, but that was not what happened.

It tore right through her."

Yes she lets it but it didn't just pass right through her it tore right through her.

Blasting Rod is gone and destroyed. It's not a spell, it was literally his staff. Nephthys didn't dodge because she knew she'd regenerate it, but it still caused damage to her body anyways. There are literally no feats that attribute MG's being 1-C in nerfed format. She didn't 'let it pass through her' she just straight up let her body get blown away and regenerated. It still pierced her body in general.

I recall it being destroyed in NT18 but my memory may be failing me. It'd be weird to not use it against someone like Coronzon if he couldn't.

The blasting rod was used in NT 20 as well, if I remember Aleister used it against Kanzaki and Knight Leader as well as Qliphah.

Did he? I'm pretty sure he used his 'Blood Sign' against Kanzaki and Knight leader, not blasting rod. Qliphah was a gimp through abusing his knowledge of the Tree of Life.

what are u talking about ? BR is a support spell, he even uses it in nt 19

Well that seems pretty inconsistent as she easily tanked accel kicks but later she gets cut in pieces then later again tanked his charge ,it seems to me she just let her defense down and let herself be pierced (unless only the water droplet was 5 b Which is stupid)

Maybe they can regenerate even after a 1c attack in this state instead durability? That would explain why BR can deal with them perfectly

I'm not entirely sure but here is the mention of the Blasting Rod.

She must have realized that any magic she used would only be negated by a vulnerability, so Kanzaki Kaori made "normal" attacks with her steel blade. Aleister slipped right past those and took aim at Knight Leader who attempted to make an attack with slightly shifted timing. park-like numbers danced from her fingertips and her fingers formed a simple gun.

"Blasting Rod. The power will grow to 10 times what you imagine."

With an explosive roar that only the victim could hear, the man in a suit was blown to the side.

NT 20 chapter 3, part 5.

That's odd. It looks more like he did Spiritual Tripping than Blasting Rod. Maybe the Staff works as a power conduit which shares the power with him but the spell itself is an offensive magic?

Malox1696 said:
what are u talking about ? BR is a support spell, he even uses it in nt 19
Well that seems pretty inconsistent as she easily tanked accel kicks but later she gets cut in pieces then later again tanked his charge ,it seems to me she just let her defense down and let herself be pierced (unless only the water droplet was 5 b Which is stupid)

Maybe they can regenerate even after a 1c attack in this state instead durability? That would explain why BR can deal with them perfectly
She didn't let her defenses down. If that was the case she wouldn't have pushed Accel of her when he aimed the energy spear at her. It said it acted the same way as before but with one difference she couldn't regenerate.

It also depends on how muchn force Accel uses. A kick can be a simple kick but it can also be something that can explode a body.

It could also be likely that while she can tank physical blows she can't tank thing like the water attack or the energy attack

BlAccelerate420 said:
That's odd. It looks more like he did Spiritual Tripping than Blasting Rod. Maybe the Staff works as a power conduit which shares the power with him but the spell itself is an offensive magic?
The Blasting Rods 10x amp was used on a weapon created by spiritual tripping

I just don't think there's any feat warranting a 1-C durability in their nerfed state. Otherwise that means Accel pre-Abyss can bypass 1-C durability.

I would like to mention that Accel should have clairvoyance as one of his possible powers. He not only possessed the knowledge of the 78 tarot cards but also crossed the abyss where Coronzon stood, which prevented normal people from predicting the future.

He has the information installed but he still can't use them, 545 does it for him

Btw what about the coronzon element power negation ? Should it be added ?

The sub rel calc for Coronzon ain't correct. Its an assumption that it took one second for her to get to Edinburgh for a start. Her speed in NT 19 was the speed of the Windowless Building too, not her own speed. Thats like saying Han Solo is MFTL+ lol.

Secondly shouldn't Aleister now have Coronzon's abilities and physicals as he merged with her body? He should also have possession/resurrection. Also pretty sure Coronzon should have Mid-Godly regen too, her true form exists outside the physical world in the Abyss of Sephiroth and needed a physical weaker form to appear in the multiverse.

The novel confirms she is much faster than KL, and he can't even keep up with his eyes to use the turn to zero spell (i too was skeptical at the start but the novel confirms it), so at least MH+

i would not even make a key for aleister with coronzon body

coronzon will always exist but u can say she is reset to her basic form when she gets exorcised and can't be interacted with anymore and vice versa (so "killing her"), but her body is made of thelesma in the physical world without avatar

Yeah Coronzon is high MHS for sure.

Yeah because exorcising her simply sends her physical form back to the abyss, she can freely ascend and descend any part of the sephiroth making her stronger or weaket as she pleases. She needed a contract to exist in the physical world to begin with.

Back