• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New 52 Superman speed

Superman going through the universe in two months Superman went through the universe in 60 days 45000000000 * 365 = 1.6425e131.6425e13 / 60 = 273750000000c That's the feat that is accepted for him. I highly disagree with this because he would have been exposed to a variety of different stars which could increase or decrease his speed. Though, I think he should be rated as MFTL because he was able to go from Pluto to Earth in a minute. He would have to be going at 320 x FTL.

[1]

[2]

I agree with this. Going through the universe in two months is a serious outlier for New 52 Superman, much like Post Crisis traveling Lightyears in minutes is also an outlier.

I dunno. It was a pretty well established important feat for the storyline. How is his travel speed an outlier?

I don't know exactly how high his combat speed has been demonstrated to be?

Antvasima said:
I don't know exactly how high his combat speed has been demonstrated to be?
well i know for sure that he reacted to light beam and dodged a few i think

i dont know much more for his combat/ reaction speed

Superman would not gain ANY increase in speed during the trip or be exposed to any significant amounts of stellar energy during it, as not only are most stars light years away, but red dwarf stars make up 70% of the universe.

Back