• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone calculate Feedback's speed?

In Feedback's profile, it lists speed back's speed at most as Massively FTL+ because "Conductoids can easily travel through Teslavorr, a nebula roughly 60 light-years in diameter containing high levels of static discharge and comprised mainly of ionized gases, using minute voltage differences between to propel themselves" how fast would this be since we don't have an exact basis of how much time a Conductoid would need to travel that 60 light-year distance?

Also I think it's best to link the text to the actual scan, and have a reference note saying were it came from (OV Brief 1) since it'll be confusing for people who never heard of it before hand
link doesn't load, found a fix.
just replace that word static with vignette

old: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...est/scale-to-width-down/430?cb=20200818081712
new: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/430?cb=20200818081712

i'll see if i can get a calc member to see this post

One must imagine Sisyphus spamming Bump in a thread
H7TMf8b.png

Fine I'll do it myself, seeing how Conductoids are stated to be able to "travel easily" though it (and the Conductoid in question here is one at it's peak of age and is at max charge) lets say it would take Feedback around 10 minutes to cross that 60 light year distance

60 light years = 5.676e+14km
5.676e+14km/10min = 56,760,000,000,000 km/min or 3,155,516.340574c
Now lets estimate the value if it took him a day
5.676e+14km/24hours = 23,650,000,000,000 km/h or 21,913.30792065813c

I don't think a timeframe is clear at all here for them being able to work with for them having a known upper age limit for the alien species to do the feat before they die of like old age. They don't seem to age past adults?

Travelling easily through ionized gas would be troubling if you didn't have flight for something to push off in vacuum pockets, rather than that there being a reference to a timeframe I think the is quote expressing that travel aspect. I think it's a really vague thing overall to calc.

Last edited:
Back