• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never Two without Three: Rimuru Vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you apparently think that moar AP means negating regen. When it doesnt.

PaChi2 said:
Because you apparently think that moar AP means negating regen. When it doesnt.
I mean, if Arceus nuked everything he'd probably use his concept manip, which is more than enough to kill Rimuru well beyond his regen

NeoSuperior said:
No, seriously. Where does the idea that "4D AP negates Mid-Godly Regen" suddenly come from? Never heard that up until now.
It's not "4D AP negates Mid-Godly", it's "Destroying the multiverse is enough to bypass Mid-Godly", which is something that has always been true.

I mean, if Arceus nuked everything he'd probably use his concept manip, which is more than enough to kill Rimuru well beyond his regen

Rimuru resists concept manipulation. I mean that was the whole point! If Arceus could just use that against him, all the other talks both in this thread and the previous ones would have been moot...

It's not "4D AP negates Mid-Godly", it's "Destroying the multiverse is enough to bypass Mid-Godly", which is something that has always been true.

It is ridiculous.

Destroying more multiverse its moot when a character can exist in the remaining void. Destroying more universes wont fundamentally change the void.

Rimuru resists concept manipulation. I mean that was the whole point! If Arceus could just use that against him, all the other talks both in this thread and the previous ones would have been moot...

they are it seems, because Arceus' concept manip is far better than anything Rimuru has or has ever encountered, as it scales in potency to the multiverses 2-B, and by extension his own

It is ridiculous.

Destroying more multiverse its moot when a character can exist in the remaining void. Destroying more universes wont fundamentally change the void.

this is only possible if the character can tank said multiverse bust y'know

and Rimuru can't

Rimuru can just absorbs entire Universe one by one, and growing continuously and infinitely assuming none of Arceus ability work on Rimuru,and busting Multiver Will never enough to kill Rimuru because if you think like that Bill Chipper Will solo silmeverse, also AP doesnt matter if you cant bypass Mid godly.

Rimuru did survive in the Void before even thats how he evolve to 2B

Due to reactive Evolution Rimuru evolve everyday so is just the matter of the until he reach Arceus AP or even surpass it

My i ask Arceus win com?

Aaaaaaand I give up.

"this is only possible if the character can tank said multiverse bust y'know

and Rimuru can't"

This is nonsensical. Its Regenerationn. You dont tank it. You are destroyed and regen afterwards. As I said, busting moar universes wont make Rimuru suddenly go poof.

Hl3 or bust said:
using his concept manip, which is ridiculously better than anything Rimuru can deal with
Rimuru Resist concepts type 3, unless its type 2 or 1 it doesnt work

Wait, isn't that just the Concept Manip RANGE? Why is its potency equal to AP now? Based on what feats?

Is there even something like potency for Concept Manip in the first place?

Rimuru Resist concepts type 3, unless its type 2 or 1 it doesnt work

not only does Omnipotent exist, which alone negates this point entirely, but to my knowledge Arceus' concept manip should be type 2, even by the description already there

@Pachi

H13 is saying that Rimuru would not be able to regenerate from a multiverse bust because that takes High Godly Regen which Rimuru lacks. He is not talking about Rimuru dying in a void when the multiverse isn't there anymore.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.

NeoSuperior said:
Wait, isn't that just the Concept Manip RANGE? Why is its potency equal to AP now? Based on what feats?

Is there even something like potency for Concept Manip in the first place?
A lot of hax have a range = potency thing, otherwise having actual higher-d hax would be basically impossible

yes there is

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Pachi

H13 is saying that Rimuru would not be able to regenerate from a multiverse bust because that takes High Godly Regen which Rimuru lacks. He is not talking about Rimuru dying in a void when the multiverse isn't there anymore.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.
Ok then how Rimuru solo Dragon ball? They have better AP than Arceus

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Pachi

Arceus cant collapse the 4D structure they fight in. Because he cant tank it himself. So its moot anyway.

NeoSuperior said:
"Dimensional level" is 4D. Deleting all of it means 2-A, a potency/range that Arceus doesn't have right now.
because deleting 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000...............x more stuff than anything in Slimeverse is just a nuisance

Would Rimuru resist being put into a temporal loop or reduced to a previous state of existence, prior to obtaining all those abilities? By the way, the time manipulation of Arcues (and Dialga) can affect beings with infinite speed like Giratina, which also exist outside of time, space and conventional logic.

Arceus probably won't start with those abilities, but Arceus must be a bit intuitive, especially considering that the origin of intelligence came directly from his being.

And yet it's still only 2-B and not 2-A. You could have a difference of (((10^999999999999999999999999)!)!) and it still wouldn't change the result. Finite =/= Infinite.

NeoZex6399 said:
Would Rimuru resist being put into a temporal loop or reduced to a previous state of existence, prior to obtaining all those abilities? By the way, the time manipulation of Arcues (and Dialga) can affect beings with infinite speed like Giratina, which also exist outside of time, space and conventional logic.

Arceus probably won't start with those abilities, but Arceus must be a bit intuitive, especially considering that the origin of intelligence came directly from his being.
None of that work on Rimuru

Last i checked Arceus concept hax is only creation not destruction, and simply nuking the multiverse won't prevent mid-godly regen.

Carry on though, just sitting here watching.

NeoZex6399 said:

Acausality Types 1, 3 and 4.

Hl3 or bust said:
not only does Omnipotent exist, which alone negates this point entirely, but to my knowledge Arceus' concept manip should be type 2, even by the description already there
Arceus's concept manip is type 3, even with his description tho.

and Dragon Ball Heroe has indeed better AP than Arceus

@Pegasus

It's directly stated that Arceus not only created everything but also shaped it.

@Neo

Giratina will probably get type 4 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back