• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never Two without Three: Rimuru Vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, I won't count them. I heard about another 'verse (but don't remember the name), that is also 2-B, and also vastly exceeds Pokémon.

Tokyo Babel or Senshinkan?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Elizhaa said:
Zeifyl said:
Girly Tuna = Giratina
It did but we don't have the context on what time of the fight that it did. Also, from Canon showing, Arceus never used it hence why I would say it would used intially or quickly since it is not in character for Arceus.
True Arceus doesnt even have an established character, so why is this even an argument?
His character is never differentiated in Pokemon from it is avatar. There is already knowledge from myths tha Arceus' true form is Omnipresent and the Original Spirit.

Characters who acts like their avatar and use just have avatar for their fight are still a things in fiction. There are a lot chracters with Abstract Existence Type 1 that does it.

There should a clear statement that state Arceus is different from his avatar to reject this view because if not claiming Arceus's have different from canon and lore showing would be rejected by Occam's Razor.

Thats not what I meant. I meant True Arceus himself doesnt have any defined character, as in Arceus when not being Jewel of Life'd.

The only time Arceus ever gets any defined characterization is in that PIS movie where he becomes immediately bloodlusted and wants to wreck everything through rage.

Theglassman12 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
We need more of LN translated so ppl will spam the characters who are stronger than slimeboy
Just throw the second most OP TSSDK character out there and you're good in terms of stopping the Rimuru spam
</div>
I'm pretty sure the second most is a guy that can copy any ability he sees.

Zeifyl said:
Pretty sure he's also bloodlusted and wants to wreck everything in Adventures.
Adventures pretty much re-used the same Jewel of Life plot (Arceus trusting people in the past, having its plates taken, gets pissed, blah blah blah) but as a run-down version.

So it's pretty much the same thing in Adventures.

Since it's all we have (albeit very little), all I can conclude is that Arceus is non-interventionist until provoked. At which point it goes on a rampage.

Zeifyl said:
Since it's all we have (albeit very little), all I can conclude is that Arceus is non-interventionist until provoked. At which point it goes on a rampage.
Its not exactly like that

Its more like Arceus will go on a bloodlusted rampage if something of its own is stolen (Jewel of Life), therefore "betraying Arceus". Or provoked like you said. Other than this, Arceus has no defined character at all.

Well it is a character based off the idea of creation deities, who normally just make creation and then do nothing while the lesser deities mess around with mortals and each other.

OpMasada said:
Isn't this just another stomp thread for Arceus?
IDK if we have no win con for Arceus i probably Will give it to Rimuru due to reactive Evolution

Rimuru's power is increasing endlessly its only matter of time until he reach Arceus level

If Arceus have no way to defeat Rimuru then its not a stomp

Last time Rimuru lost due to being BFRed, but that no longer works because Rimuru's Multiple Parallel Existence has been properly established as a battle-appliable ability, which is extremely effective for tanking attacks to trigger reactive evolution afterwards.

GLHF22 said:
so arceus mind hax is 5D?

so now we assume AP = HAx?
No, we consider the potency of mindhax based on complexity of mind. That's why Homura has 2-A mindhax, she mindhaxxed Madoka who exists as a concept through the entire multiverse. Same here

GLHF22 said:
so arceus mind hax is 5D?
so now we assume AP = HAx?
No. But Arceus' mind hax is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rimuru's resistance. (via a scaling chain, where even the bottom is 4D Concept Level)

And even if Rimuru absorbs an avatar (or otherwise threatens one of them, or even starts bothering the abstraction itself), it is safe to assume that Arceus would return the rest of them to its true self, since it's not an idiot. From avatars alone, the gap of mindhax vs resistance would still be >1,000,000,000,000,000:1

And with Arceus, at most, needing 15 seconds to try out its whole arsenal, Reactive Evolution is far too slow.

This is another stomp thread.

Yknow, Hooppa didnt even Mindhax arceus,giratina or Dialga, because in that movie Dialga and co not even 2B

GLHF22 said:
Yknow, Hooppa didnt even Mindhax arceus,giratina or Dialga, because in that movie Dialga and co not even 2B
Even if we assume this to be true, the chain is still

4D Concept Level = Singular member of Lake Trio <<< Full brunt of Lake Trio = Dialga/Palkia's resistance < Dialga+Palkia's resistance <= Giratina's resistance <<< Arceus' mindhax

How that Mindhax work? And Arceus have feats Mindhax on that level? I mean is lake trio even have Resistance to Mindhax?

IDK its relevant to bring movies here since so many PIS in movie or so everyone said

From what i know in movie even Arceus is low2C

GLHF22 said:
IDK its relevant to bring movies here since so many PIS in movie or so everyone said
From what i know in movie even Arceus is low2C
Arceus has 2-C AP in the movie, via emotions (more specifically, being kinda upset)

Lake Trio are literally the embodiments of concepts of the mind.

It takes all 3 members of them to mindhax either Dialga or Palkia. (something that'd be impossible if they didn't have 4D mind hax)

They can't mindhax both Dialga and Palkia simultaneously, and they can't mindhax Giratina period.

The Red Chain, which is implied to be part of Arceus, has potent enough mind controlling powers to mindhax Dialga and Palkia simultaneously, on contact.

Arceus has 2-C AP in the movie, via emotions (more specifically, being kinda upset)

Lake Trio are literally the embodiments of concepts of the mind.

It takes all 3 members of them to mindhax either Dialga or Palkia. (something that'd be impossible if they didn't have 4D mind hax)

They can't mindhax both Dialga and Palkia simultaneously, and they can't mindhax Giratina period.

The Red Chain, which is implied to be part of Arceus, has potent enough mind controlling powers to mindhax Dialga and Palkia simultaneously, on contact.

If you say 2C AP then i don't believe it, in the whole movie even the power of Arceus is considered as PIS as it almost die to a meteor

In movie Arceus is low2C at best

We got 2B is from the number of its game copies

GLHF22 said:
If you say 2C AP then i don't believe it, in the whole movie even the power of Arceus is considered as PIS as it almost die to a meteor
Crashed two Universes together as a side-effect of being upset.

GLHF22 said:
So now, its only 2C no? I don't know if we can compare it to 2B scale since its happen in movie
The 2-C statement was the only thing that wasn't from the games. See it as a correction, not an argument.

Doesn't Arceus have the same wincon as lat time, BFR to the Distortion World, which Palkia and Dialga couldn't escape, is more likely than mind hax considering Arceus' has statements of doing it to Giratina.

The anime universe is connected to the game one and both are part of the Pokémon multiverse. Dialga in the movie and Dialga in the game are the exact same Dialga, same for Palkia and Arceus.

Also, the PIS film was Jewel of Life. I still haven't seen the Hoopa film, but it's a different one where Arceus isn't hit by the PIS stick.

Everything12 said:
Doesn't Arceus have the same wincon as lat time, BFR to the Distortion World, which Palkia and Dialga couldn't escape, is more likely than mind hax considering Arceus' has statements of doing it to Giratina.
Now, Rimuru can escape the BFR. But he won't be able to close the gap before Arceus, eventually, goes for mind hax.

PaChi2 said:
Can Arceus even reach Imaginary Space
Yes.

Arceus can reach everything Rimuru can reach, and then a lot more.

Reminder that actual spacetime is only a fraction of Arceus.

Unless, of course, there's a reasonable argument to be made for Imaginary Space being somewhere else on the 5D axis (or very, very, very, very, very far away on the 4D axis. Arceus' range is unfathomably larger than the size of Slimeverse)

GLHF22 said:
The feats is 2C but why we assume its apply for 2B?
Because Arceus can also mindhax the CT, who are 2B in size.

Since my knowledge on Slimeverse is null I 'd like the Slime experts to tell us what exactly is this Imaginary Space before we can say that Arceus can affect it or not, just that.

Also, nobody has Mindhaxed the 2B sized CT. The only thing that has been shown to be affected by mindhax is the avatars.

Heck, Arceus only fights using avatars, Im surprised that people argues "Arceus is bigger" when the only thing he uses in fights are avatars. And slime boy can take advantage of that.

PaChi2 said:
Also, nobody has Mindhaxed the 2B sized CT. The only thing that has been shown to be affected by mindhax is the avatars.
Heck, Arceus only fights using avatars, Im surprised that people argues "Arceus is bigger" when the only thing he uses in fights are avatars. And slime boy can take advantage of that.
You're going to assume that Arceus will keep using avatars, even when losing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back