• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never Two without Three: Rimuru Vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus's avatar isn't nearly strong enough to destroy full Arceus. Hell, I remember that the avatars were rated at Low 2-C back when we had a key about them.

Arceus needs to specifically use it against all selves of Rimuru simultanously, or else the BFR/sealing is wasted and gets resisted the next time due to reactive evolution.

NeoSuperior said:
Arceus needs to specifically use it against all selves of Rimuru simultanously, or else the BFR/sealing is wasted and gets resisted the next time due to reactive evolution.
Yeah, it need to do so; the issue is that it rarely do so in character from canon showings.

I will vote Rimuru from replies and others.

I think the Arceus's win by BFR vote because it need more contexts and it something Arceus's rarely does quicky.

Zeifyl said:
Girly Tuna = Giratina
It did but we don't have the context on what time of the fight that it did. Also, from Canon showing, Arceus never used it hence why I would say it would used intially or quickly since it is not in character for Arceus.

Does Rimuru really "need" the range for absorption though? Rimuru doesn't have to "swallow Arceus whole". He can just keep absorbing him in smaller chunks. As long as he can resist anything else from Arceus or survive it just once, he can get into a position where he just keeps absorbing and absorbing.

From my position it seems like it's either an incon or a very, very, very, very long fight until Rimuru finally got enough AP from his passive accumulation and breaking down parts of Arceus' omnipresent True Body into pure energy, until he is capable of just Turn Nulling the entire Pokéverse.

Hl3 or bust said:
Your position requires Arceus to literally just sit there and not do anything ever
Its not OoC for him to do so, tho. Just look at his record.

@Neo, the long route to victory is possible. However, it is basically close to fact that Arceus would use it Corporeal Avatar first which Rimuru resists everything and can absorb to get a substantial stats boost like he did for Veldora to win as CP and I explained.

Assuming worst case scenario and the fight draws out for too long, what's stopping Arceus from just busting the entire multiverse and recreating it without Rimuru? Can Rimuru survive if the entire multiverse stops existing?

Like what though?

what i'm saying is that your position is dumb, because it is only possible if Arceus apparently has a coffee break for a few googol years and does literally nothing

this is impossible due to SBA as well

@Nedge low-level 2-B + 2-C =/= Pokemon 2-B

Elizhaa said:
Zeifyl said:
Girly Tuna = Giratina
It did but we don't have the context on what time of the fight that it did. Also, from Canon showing, Arceus never used it hence why I would say it would used intially or quickly since it is not in character for Arceus.
True Arceus doesnt even have an established character, so why is this even an argument?

TriforcePower1 said:
Assuming worst case scenario and the fight draws out for too long, what's stopping Arceus from just busting the entire multiverse and recreating it without Rimuru? Can Rimuru survive if the entire multiverse stops existing?
Yes, Rimuru can exist in the "void".

TriforcePower1 said:
Mid-Godly Regenerationn, Acausality Type 4.

I think High-Godly is needed for regening from something like that. Type 4 Acausality might be a bit more of an issue.

Hl3 or bust said:
hahahahaha

no

Rimuru would need High-Godly to survive that, which he doesn't have. Acausality wouldn't help either
No. If the guy can survive after multiversal destruction in the remaining Void, he is fine.

No. If the guy can survive after multiversal destruction in the remaining Void, he is fine.

that would require durability above said multiverse bust. Rimuru isn't even remotely close to having that

BTW, what does SBA state about destruction of the "battlefield"? It's supposed to be New York Central park, or at least an environement just like it. Any battles at Tier 5 or above might cause the planet to be destroyed, then what is the "new battlefield" in such a situation? What about if the Universe or even Multiverse gets busted?

irrelevant. Rimuru couldn't survive Arceus nuking everything, so there is no need to determine a new battlefield

otherwise, it's simply whatever is left

Hl3 or bust said:
hahahahaha

no

Rimuru would need High-Godly to survive that, which he doesn't have
Because it is not 5-D while Rimuru may not be 4-D, he has 4-D attacks and defenses.

Because it is not 5-D while Rimuru may not be 4-D, he has 4-D attacks and defenses.

Arceus' 4D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..............................>>>>>>>>> Rimuru's 4D

this point is moot

misremembered that

Arceus nuking everything is still unfathomably more than anything Rimuru could feasibly adapt to or survive in the first place

Arceus' 4D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..............................>>>>>>>>> Rimuru's 4D

this point is moot

Its 4D anyway. Duh.

Goku can now bypass Low godly regenerators because he is low 2-C?

what

where did you get his train of logic?

No, seriously. Where does the idea that "4D AP negates Mid-Godly Regen" suddenly come from? Never heard that up until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back