• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never Two without Three: Rimuru Vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaratthustra said:
He can't do anything to Arceus as long as his range doesn't increase.
Rimuru's can get all abilties from absorption so I don't why his range shouldn't increase as well.

Zaratthustra said:
If Rimuru collects enough energy, he'd eventually be able to Turn Null all of Arceus' Universes out of existence or even in 2-C batches. Though As long as Rimuru's AP is higher he can theoretically beat Arceus via this bruteforce method. So how many Universes does Arceus exist in?

When has Rimuru been shown to just become omnipresent when copying someone? How do we know it considers physical size an ability?

NeoSuperior said:
Zaratthustra said:
If Rimuru collects enough energy, he'd eventually be able to Turn Null all of Arceus' Universes out of existence or even in 2-C batches. Though As long as Rimuru's AP is higher he can theoretically beat Arceus via this bruteforce method. So how many Universes does Arceus exist in?
293+ million (Only to increase with US/UM)

- Each of those have countless alternative universes

- Each of those have multiple timelines from the past or future

Question.

Why would Arceus even let Rimuru time travel when the very concept of time is a mere facet of the llama?

The real cal howard said:
Question.

Why would Arceus even let Rimuru time travel when the very concept of time is a mere facet of the llama?
Because Rimuru can still time travel even when no concept of time exists.

Wokistan said:
When has Rimuru been shown to just become omnipresent when copying someone? How do we know it considers physical size an ability?
Rimuru can get abilties and resistances if he analyze the data (from sight) from battle from his Reactive Evolution.

But has his copying been shown to do that with size? If so why doesn't he just copy the universe itself whenever he uses that ability/

Wokistan said:
But has his copying been shown to do that with size? If so why doesn't he just copy the universe itself whenever he uses that ability/
I could say absorption but is limited by large size but not his Reactive Evolution as it never implied as a weakness. My point was also on the Avatar that Arceus primarly fight with in all fight which Rimuru should be able to absorp/power mimic abilities.

Okay but he has to prove that size is included by what his copy considers abilities. If he's never copied a size like that he's not copying the omnipresence.

Pretty sure some of the few abilities that Arceus' avatars don't share with it's true form is Large Size and Omnipresence so I'm pretty sure devouring the avatar won't give Rimuru those abilities.

InfiniteSped said:
that makes no sense
There is a misconception here, his ability isn't strictly time travel, it's just an ability that allows him to move wherever the hell he wants. He uses this to move back into space&time after it ended.

InfiniteSped said:
that makes no sense
It's because his timetravel is a sort of "will-based reality warping" for the lack of a better phrase. He wills to go somewhere and he gets there, regardless of Space or Time. With that he was able to still go to the past he was aware of where the concept of time still existed from a future where the concept of time already didn't exist. It has to be noted that it's explicitly stated that "regular" time travel abilities would not have been able to do that.

Wokistan said:
Okay but he has to prove that size is included by what his copy considers abilities. If he's never copied a size like that he's not copying the omnipresence.
I am talking about Arceus's avatar which is small enough that Rimuru can absorb and that Arceus always used initially in his battle canon showing not Arceus's true body. Rimuru's could still gained a subtantial statistics boost from absorption from it.

Pretty sure the BFR is the Distortion World which is completely separate from normal Space and Time, so much so that the Embodiments of Space and Time, which have a higher AP and range than Rimuru, are normally trapped when there.

But that's not even the issue. Arceus' avatars don't have the same level of power as Arceus the omnipresent abstraction.

Wokistan said:
But that's not even the issue. Arceus' avatars don't have the same level of power as Arceus the omnipresent abstraction.
They do have the same higher range though which Rimuru can used to make his Conceptual Manipulation applicable to all of Arceus.

I mean, it doesn't really stop Arceus from dispelling the body. He's did that before if you defeat him in the Hall of Origin.

Furthermore, what's stopping Arceus from saying Chaos Control with his better temporal powers? And while I'm pretty sure Rimuru has a resistance to this, what's stopping Arceus from usurping his powers and making a Plate out of it? Let's not forget that the llama had resistance negation.

Elizhaa said:
Wokistan said:
They do have the same higher range though which Rimuru can used to make his Conceptual Manipulation applicable to all of Arceus.
lolwut No, rimuru is not...200+million multiversal. Even using Neo's argument that rimuru can reach that level, such a thing is practically ridiculous given rimuru had literally stayed in a place where time and space does not exist and was only powered enough to make several tens of thousands of universes.

Rimuru's powers are etched into his soul. Ursurping his power requires soul manipulation of high enough level.

Oh no, what have I done? I used the words that will trigger another discussion like we had about Rimuru vs Riven...

I don't even know why that happened since the main point there wasn't even Riven copying powers and I was saying Riven resisted having her powers copied

That's all I'm gonna say on that thread

OpMasada said:
Even using Neo's argument that rimuru can reach that level, such a thing is practically ridiculous given rimuru had literally stayed in a place where time and space does not exist and was only powered enough to make several tens of thousands of universes.
But it's subjective to Rimuru's own position. He could create an endless loop by going back in time and then just accumulate and then go back in time again, etc. - basically utilizing the so-called "troll physics".

Arceus's soul manipulation upscales from the Lake Trio, who have multiversal soul manipulation.
Do they have feats of manipulating the souls of all the 2-B multiverse?

Arceus's soul manipulation upscales from the Lake Trio, who have multiversal soul manipulation.
I've a question.

Since the lake of Trio is responsible of the creation of soul, mind and will (if i'm remember correctly), they have demonstrated a Multiversal soul manipulation instead of create souls on a Multiversal scale?

Ninja'd Pachi, too fast 4 me

Does that really work like that? By that logic anyone who creates a multiverse with living beings and souls in it would have Soul Manipulation with multiversal potency by default, right?

@OpMasada, absorbtion is a hax that ignore durability that Arceus has no resistance.

Plus, the stats boost from aborbing Arcueus would be is less than Stats where Rimuru went from 6-A to High 4-C from absorbing Veldora's body which is around 9.936x10^19 Statistic Boost Gained. The statistic boost difference that RImuru can get from absorbing Rimuru is less than around 40,000 so Rimuru's absorption so it is in possibly because he has a higher AP gained feat from absorbing Veldora.

Did you seriously just compare statistic numbers and comparing that to number of universes?

What in the even

Except I...didn't?

But since we're on the subject, Pokémon muuuuuuuuch lower on the totem pole who have far less government over souls (i.e.: Gengar, Chandelure, Dusknoir, Shedinja, Spiritomb, etc.) can do more than that. If they can, I don't see how it's a big assumption to say the gods that created souls could do the same.

NeoSuperior said:
Does that really work like that? By that logic anyone who creates a multiverse with living beings and souls in it would have Soul Manipulation with multiversal potency by default, right?
It's not that they created life. The ore explicitly states they're responsible for the souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back