• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never Two without Three: Rimuru Vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any feat of Arceus fighting in a Non-Llama form, please can we see them?

PaChi2 said:
If you have any feat of Arceus fighting in a Non-Llama form, please can we see them?
None. But it has also never lost Avatars.

All I can do is assume that a Nigh-Omniscient won't use stupid strategies, once they've proven to not work.

Zeifyl wrote

All I can do is assume that a Nigh-Omniscient won't use stupid strategies, once they've proven to not work.

So we assume that Llama can fight in his Omnipresent form when he doesn't even showed this?

"Note 1: The entity Arceus is the physical manifestation of the Original Spirit used to interact with the Pokémon Multiverse."

So... can we even assume that this OS can interact with other entitites without any kind of avatar when it hasnt shown the ability to do so?

If you beat the avatar, you win.

The OS created the entire Pokémon multiverse, as stated by the story above.

Also, OS IS Arceus, so I'm not even understanding what's even being debated here. Anything the avatar can do, OS can do that.

The Causality said:
Zeifyl wrote
So we assume that Llama can fight in his Omnipresent form when he doesn't even showed this?
Even if it can't, I very much doubt it'll just keep throwing individual avatars at Rimuru.

TriforcePower1 said:
"In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep.."

TriforcePower1 said:
TriforcePower1 said:
"In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg. Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One. From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make. The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep.."
The Original One is arceus. Like, its already an avatar. It hatched from an egg. Its a pokemon already.

At what point in the Pokémon world's timeline would Giratina been banished, and would the Original Spirit use an avatar to banish Giratina's true form?

Gived from this Quote, The original one aKa Arceus isn't Omnipresent throught the Multiverse, he created the Multiverse when he has a form, so idk where come from that the omnipresent arceus created the multiverse.

The Causality said:
Gived from this Quote, The original one aKa Arceus isn't Omnipresent throught the Multiverse, he created the Multiverse when he has a form, so idk where come from that the omnipresent arceus created the multiverse.
Omnipresence comes from a different statement

I don't doubt about the omnipresence, but this quote cleairly imply that the one who created the Multiverse has a form and aren't omni

@Schnee IDK

about Arceus vote, i don't see the FRA, if someone can help me with a summary or something? thanksu.

""Arcueus was born as an avatar"

Okay, what the...?"

When the point Im trying to make is that the OS needs avatars to interact with the world, it makes sense.

"According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world."

But, I stopped caring about this, Arceus gets wanked too much to my taste.

I will be honest there are Characters in fictions with only feats in their Avatar and not their Abstract Existence like Arceus. For what we know, Arceus might only be able to interact with the world from its Avatar since they are shown in Canon appearances.

PaChi2 said:
Since my knowledge on Slimeverse is null I 'd like the Slime experts to tell us what exactly is this Imaginary Space before we can say that Arceus can affect it or not, just that.
IIRC its locked Dimension and separated from reality, its basically Rimuru's stomach which is Infinite in size this is the place he store 10.000+ multiverse and Will never full since its infinite ,so probably larger than Pokemon Multiverse, and if you come here means all of your ability is now belong to Rimuru and you are now powerless since he literaly absorbs everything from you even your very nature, atleast thats how he became AE type 2 and get immortality type 4.

>Arceus needs to have an avatar to interact with the world

Of course this is the first time ANYONE has brought this up over any omnipresent or nigh-omnipresent character.

The real cal howard said:
>Arceus needs to have an avatar to interact with the world
Of course this is the first time ANYONE has brought this up over any omnipresent or nigh-omnipresent character.
I don't know who said this point.

You did.

" For what we know, Arceus might only be able to interact with the world from its Avatar since they are shown in Canon appearances."

Jackythejack said:
You did.
" For what we know, Arceus might only be able to interact with the world from its Avatar since they are shown in Canon appearances."
No, I did not. I said might so don't take me out of contexts.

You know what, f*** it. Rimuru wins. Bypasses every one of Arceus defenses to absorb a piece of him and resists every hax in the book to become 500K times stronger and blink Arceus out of existence. Arceus Clearly has less common sense than a goddamn Hypno and won't use any extra abilities other than light beam spam and not only that, but will abide by the rules of a Pokémon battle. It is a Pokémon after all. Arceus got f***ed by a meteor, he'd get f***ed by the Mary Slime too.

This is why I don't deal with the tier 2s anymore. Always questioning and accusing me of wank. I'm sick and tired of it.

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are able to act without a physical form (matter was born from the wishes of Dialga and Palkia), the distortion world continues to maintain balance even though Giratina disappears (ends up returning) and Arceus saved a timeline without being physically present in the game.

The real cal howard said:
You know what, f*** it. Rimuru wins. Bypasses every one of Arceus defenses to absorb a piece of him and resists every hax in the book to become 500K times stronger and blink Arceus out of existence. Arceus Clearly has less common sense than a goddamn Hypno and won't use any extra abilities other than light beam spam and not only that, but will abide by the rules of a Pokémon battle. It is a Pokémon after all. Arceus got f***ed by a meteor, he'd get f***ed by the Mary Slime too.
Calm down cal, we just debating fiction so its childish of you angry just because of this

Jackythejack said:
It can be frustrating when the other side sorta refuses to yield tho.

I'll be honest just abandon the thread.
Frustrated just because of this useless discussion? I mean cmon this is not even affect your real life except you have no "life"

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Kukui

Not really. It happened to Riven and Medaka too.
That still doesnt change the fact this thread, now, is reaching hard as hell with ridiculous desperate attempts to drag this fight out as long as possible.

Along with people commenting stuff that, no offense, they dont know what they're talking about.

I'm not snapping because of anything on the Rimuru side. Don't get me wrong, my aversion to hax makes me not like main characters with broken abilities like that, but nothing arguing Rimuru caused me to snap. Read my initial snapping comment again.

GLHF22 said:
Frustrated just because of this useless discussion? I mean cmon this is not even affect your real life
This has nothing to do with whether it effects us IRL or not.

This discussion can (and for some, is) be frustrating because of people always having doubts, always asking questions, making up points to downplay and accuse others of wank over a character's capabilities. For someone who geniunely tries to keep things as accruate and level'd as possible, that can become very annoying to deal with all the time.

Holy crap, ffs. Why are there still people using the trash ass Jewel of Life film, aka the epitome of PIS, as a means to downplay Arceus? It's ridiculous. The Hoopa movie was a lot of PIS, too, with mega ray somehow able to hurt Giratina.

Cal is quite right, I think this is the first time that it has been questioned whether an omnipresent being or an abstract entity can interact in its true form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back