• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never The Twain Shall They Meet IC Thread

"Ya don't want to get into business with "it", "it" is the most dangerous existence there is" says Smith.

"Well, guess gotta go now, it's nice to have an intellectual speak with others." Says Smith.

"And there she goes, she probably coul've be a great partner." Says Smith.

Or material thought Smith as he prepared some traps if ever Alice try to attack him, but since that didn't happen, he dismantle his traps ans place it inside his storage.

"And there she goes, she probably coul've be a great partner." Says Smith.

Or material thought Smith as he prepared some traps if ever Alice try to attack him, but since that didn't happen, he dismantle his traps ans place it inside his storage.

Meanwhile, a man dressed in fancy oriental armor, (Chinese) was seen, accompanied by a squad of men approached Smith.

"Ooh? What's the matter oh great samurai?" Ask Smith to the armored man

"By the way, I'm not the one that burned the village."

"The child with the glowing eyes. It is to be with us." The man states.

"Get away from it. It's dangerous."

Last edited:
"Hmm? What're ya doing following me? Go back to your village." Says Smith as he see the boy behind him.

"Yeah right, no." Says Smith bluntly

"I helped you because I wanted to, not because I'm heroic or fatebto meet you or whatever. Now leave, I don't wanna raise a child." Says Smith.

"Yeah right, no." Says Smith bluntly

"I helped you because I wanted to, not because I'm heroic or fatebto meet you or whatever. Now leave, I don't wanna raise a child." Says Smith.
"Oh but I insist." He states with a demonic growl as both of his eyes suddenly flashed a bright opaque red light.

"Heeeeh, you're a demon huh." Says Smith, and then....

BAAMMMMMM!!!!! Smith shot his revolver right into the boy's head.

"Heeeeh, you're a demon huh." Says Smith, and then....

BAAMMMMMM!!!!! Smith shot his revolver right into the boy's head.
Ironically, the gun shot would pass through the boy's head. He would suddenly transform into an adult form and attempt to grapple with Smith.

"Heeeh, how about no?" Says Smith as he use his dual M1911 with magic bullets filled with holy magic to purify the demon.

(Agh! My b! Was busy with irl stuff. Thankfully, @Noneless21 took care of that 'event'. Also, did I mistype deprecating as decapitating? Damn my weak grasp of English, if so!)

With moralistic platitudes running through his mind, Randall made the moron-like choice of running back into the small town that he helped ruin, leaving behind his bag of loot. "...!"

To explain, guilt was, without a doubt, one of the strongest motivators in the world. That is what Randall thinks, anyhow. Frankly, it was the only way that could explain the festering sensation of uselessness and self-loathing in his heart due to his crimes here: which was only strengthened once he uselessly stood by and let somebody else save a fearful child.

Truly, being a tad bit insensitive is important for survival. He thought he could've handled this amount of bloodshed with the heart of a true man, and his greed being satisfied with all of the loot. Unfortunately, his heart was weak, and his resolve of counting this bloodshed was weaker, at this moment...

"Hey! Is anybody here!" He called out to any unfortunate survivors with his hands cupped around his mouth. "C'mom, c'mon! That child was proof that not everybody here is dead." He harshly whispered, wandering frantically like a devil wrought with guilt. "There has to be a chance to fix all of this - or at least make myself feel better...!"

@JustSomeWeirdo
@Oliver_de_jesus
Guys, are you still doing this?

(My bad, I've really just established Rolo being in the Western army and then did nothing else)

Back