• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never The Twain Shall They Meet IC Thread

Suddenly, winged, supernatural serpent like Humanoids begin to chase you in the sky, breathing firer.
"Okay, I didn't expect that" Alice thought and then started to dodge as she linked both hands, which turned into water and air to combine these elements creating ice that she used as a counterattack.

"cool down a bit"

"Okay, I didn't expect that" Alice thought and then started to dodge as she linked both hands, which turned into water and air to combine these elements creating ice that she used as a counterattack.

"cool down a bit"

While the attacks were annoying and wounding the fiends, it was abundantly clear the reason why the armies of the East and West were converging here. A huge swarm of demons could be seen flying in the sky, darkening the land below.

While the attacks were annoying and wounding the fiends, it was abundantly clear the reason why the armies of the East and West were converging here. A huge swarm of demons could be seen flying in the sky, darkening the land below.
"Heeeeh, that's a lot of demons." Says Smith as he has some leeway in fighting the possessed child as he look up to the sky.

"Guess I'll summon him then." Says Smith as he began to draw a summoning circle with his blood.

Last edited:
"Great more bug" Alice said, knowing that air was no longer an advantage she decided to go down to solid ground to hide and escape

Roland has arrived alongside soldiers from his camp.

"I see, that definitely explains the higher offer for my service...."

Arrows and spells of thunder assault the swarm of locust demons and other flying fiends from the ground below. The well armed and equipped soldiers are retaliated against with a hail of fireballs.

(hey uh, how bout my fight with the demon?)
((You summon the demon))
The possessed child laughs, seemingly tanking all blows without receiving damage to his physical form. Suddenly, his eyes shine, instead of glow. A weird humming sound can be heard building up inside his body.

((You summon the demon))
The possessed child laughs, seemingly tanking all blows without receiving damage to his physical form. Suddenly, his eyes shine, instead of glow. A weird humming sound can be heard building up inside his body.
(Eeeh, if i haven't beat the demon then i ain't summon him, but let's just say i summon the low tier demon for handling the demon i fight right now)

"You're pretty tanky, guess i ain't holding back." Says Amith as he use his machine gun to riddle the demon child's body with bullets each with holy magic imbued in the bullets

"I ain't got time dealing with you, pussy demon." Mock Smith to the demon child

(it's a random demon)

Alice descended to the battlefield since flying was very dangerous, crushing a Demon with her feet and with her left hand she formed a saw that she used to kill the demon completely.

Arrows and spells of thunder assault the swarm of locust demons and other flying fiends from the ground below. The well armed and equipped soldiers are retaliated against with a hail of fireballs.
Somehow, it would appear that Roland had launched himself into the air in order to for him to engage some of the flying demons with his sword before inevitably dropping back onto the ground below

(Can you fill me in a bit on where we are rn? I backread, but I miss a lot of details even when I do that :/)

(Can you fill me in a bit on where we are rn? I backread, but I miss a lot of details even when I do that :/)
All that's really happened is someone discovered the Demonboy/demon possessed boy, he attacked Noneless21, other PCs were watching the town that burned down and then were attacked by demons. The Eastern Armies are approaching to put the demons down.

Somehow, it would appear that Roland had launched himself into the air in order to for him to engage some of the flying demons with his sword before inevitably dropping back onto the ground below

A magnetic force suddenly grabs Roland and violently slams him into the earth below, leaving a crater several meters deep.
"You're pretty tanky, guess i ain't holding back." Says Amith as he use his machine gun to riddle the demon child's body with bullets each with holy magic imbued in the bullets

"I ain't got time dealing with you, pussy demon." Mock Smith to the demon child
With an amused look on his face, the child snaps his finger and his wounds heal. He lunges at Amith before, the same magical force which harmed Roland seems to be causing the demon child excruciating pain. He wails loudly enough that it causes Amith great pain.

A magnetic force suddenly grabs Roland and violently slams him into the earth below, leaving a crater several meters deep.
"Agh, sonuva-.....eh, I'm not quite suited....for aerial combat anyways....ah well..." Roland speaks before entering into a quick, almost mediative state in order to try and seemingly focus his pain away

With an amused look on his face, the child snaps his finger and his wounds heal. He lunges at Amith before, the same magical force which harmed Roland seems to be causing the demon child excruciating pain. He wails loudly enough that it causes Amith great pain.
as Smith realise the demon's intention, he then threw a bomb filled with holy magic right in front of him and the demon.

"Agh, sonuva-.....eh, I'm not quite suited....for aerial combat anyways....ah well..." Roland speaks before entering into a quick, almost mediative state in order to try and seemingly focus his pain away
Alice was running while dodging as best she could.
as Smith realise the demon's intention, he then threw a bomb filled with holy magic right in front of him and the demon.

Roland managed to undo the damage done to himself, before Alice was suddenly interrupted in her run with a weird looking young child. He also had weird eyes. One glowing white within a white eye and a black within a black eye.

Then Smith throw his bomb at the child, causing it to keel over. Meanwhile the soldiers finally intervene, with the important looking man nodding his head to the soldiers behind him. A monk quickly places a seal on the child's forehead. . . the spirit is excorsized, and returns to the ruined town.

Roland managed to undo the damage done to himself, before Alice was suddenly interrupted in her run with a weird looking young child. He also had weird eyes. One glowing white within a white eye and a black within a black eye.

Then Smith throw his bomb at the child, causing it to keel over. Meanwhile the soldiers finally intervene, with the important looking man nodding his head to the soldiers behind him. A monk quickly places a seal on the child's forehead. . . the spirit is excorsized, and returns to the ruined town.
"Well, that's not pleasant to look at." Says Smith.

The arrows keep firing from the bows and the bolts keep firing from their crossbows down below. Meanwhile all the protagonists in the area hear a mysterious voice in their minds. "Get out of there. You won't survive what's going to happen on the battle field."

"!!!" Smith was flinched by the myaterious voice, but he then calm himself.

"I wasn't gonna stay here for too long anyway, I'm out." Says Smith

before Alice was suddenly interrupted in her run with a weird looking young child. He also had weird eyes. One glowing white within a white eye and a black within a black eye
"...don't tell me...another possessed" Alixe said as she sighed in front of the boy.

"....listen I don't have enough time for this, you can go somewhere else and doing something like steal a poor soldier's soul away from me..." Alice said to the child

"Who said that?" Roland said, looking around in a defensive stance, "Nobody's there....maybe I should sit this one out."

Roland began to retreat from the battlefield, realizing that it's probably for the best a melee fighter stays out of a ranged battle

Back