• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Pegasus Seiya

I don't know much about Ness, but:

Seiya is High 3-A in the peak of his power.

Seiya's God Cloth is Low 2-C in it's durability.

Seiya is extremely resistent to hax thrown at him by weaker foes.

Normally, I'd say he would win easily, but... Can someone explain the "Semi-Omnipresent" Ness thing for me?

I think that Seiya wins, based solely on their profiles, but i never quie understood omnipresence, so can anyone explain what can Ness do, based on his speed? Because it seems like he can't hurt Seiya easily and Seiya could possibly win this with 1 or 2 full powered Sui Sei Ken attacks.

Omniprescence means your body is everywhere, so semi omniprescence is existing everywhere in the universe and all other things just being parts of your body.

So, if your body is everywhere, then that means that no matter where i attack, i will always hit you, right?

Mind manipulation won't really work on Seiya, and we all know how Saga's Another Dimension worked out for him when he used it on BRONZE saints. Seiya wins due to all his hax resistance... probably. The only reason I'm holding back is because of this unclear semi-omnipresence thing.

Seiya wins this imo. As long as he hs that 9th sense thing that allows him to ressurect himself, he can fight to the death an infinite number of times. And doesn't God Cloth Seiya have atomization or something? If he does, I'm not sure Ness stands much of a chance regardless of any omnipresence tbh

JiroUchiha9 said:
Seiya wins this imo. As long as he hs that 9th sense thing that allows him to ressurect himself, he can fight to the death an infinite number of times. And doesn't God Cloth Seiya have atomization or something? If he does, I'm not sure Ness stands much of a chance regardless of any omnipresence tbh
It's the 8th sense. The 9th sense is a strong Cosmo that allows him to approach the level of the gods. Some call it EXTREME 7th sense.

Tivanenk said:
JiroUchiha9 said:
It's the 8th sense. The 9th sense is a strong Cosmo that allows him to approach the level of the gods. Some call it EXTREME 7th sense.
The there is Seiya's determination/willpower, with this he reach to divine saints level and rival stronger enemies.

To me, his Determination & Willpower is like another power-up, enhancement or empowerment.

Well Cosmo is dependent on the person's will, so having a strong will in Saint Seiya does make you more powerful.

Back