• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I personally don't see anything remotely comparable to Dante's stuff here and the IR thing isn't even like his, more like dodging some gilgamesh stuff.

And if intelligence was a factor there is this (who btw needs to be omniscient) and this thread that should have been applied a long time ago

Also the rest can cope with DMC, godly shit right there >:v
Can you be more specific, or provide some examples at least?

Combat skill smh, academic fields are overrated for the purposes in here, let alone omniscience as it's NLFish for these purposes

Combat skill smh, academic fields are overrated for the purposes in here, let alone omniscience as it's NLFish for these purposes
At night when I'm at home.

It doesn't just include academic stuff, also combat shit and Ofc the omniscient guy but since it's too much I didn't add it

Arguable. Life-force is literally dependent on your physical condition.

Shield hero already has supernatural energies you can’t equate this to; Magic and Soul Power, in which case life force isn’t either of those. And you can boost it literally by drinking a sports drink.
Life force =/= physical movement. It fuels physical movement yes but in the end its still an energy source that isn't the same as physical combat skills.

Inb4 Ikki yeets Sion off the grid regardless of wether or not hes more or less skilled than Sasaki, how about you make the more populare and populated ones 10 spots instead of 5?

Inb4 Ikki yeets Sion off the grid regardless of wether or not hes more or less skilled than Sasaki, how about you make the more populare and populated ones 10 spots instead of 5?
Quit being salty that Sion is getting yeeted off the list lel.

Also Sasaki hasn't won yet, he needs one more vote.

20220821_175000.jpg

Goku for top 1 firearm users

How far could someone make it on this list with analytical predictions (for swordsman) if it's infinite? Able to mentally visualize infinite possibilities to come to the one single conclusion the decisive slash needed to win.

How far could someone make it on this list with analytical predictions (for swordsman) if it's infinite? Able to mentally visualize infinite possibilities to come to the one single conclusion the decisive slash needed to win.
That sounds like precognition, not analytical prediction.

Life force =/= physical movement. It fuels physical movement yes but in the end its still an energy source that isn't the same as physical combat skills.
It's directly related to their physical abilities with life force = to physicals but being able to be tampered with as a sort of energy (Which is why they can target organs using someone's own life force). Because as I said, it's not soul energy or magic, completely different things in-verse.

Ailos feats are literally all accomplished through actual extrasensory perception.

It's directly related to their physical abilities with life force = to physicals but being able to be tampered with as a sort of energy (Which is why they can target organs using someone's own life force). Because as I said, it's not soul energy or magic, completely different things in-verse.

Ailos feats are literally all accomplished through actual extrasensory perception.
Now that just doesn't make sense. Can you elaborate as to how life force = physicals?

Going to be real here I read through some of the Ikki vs Kojiro debates and I genuinely just don't see how or why people think Kojiro is more skilled...

Ikki's feats seem way more impressive to me, and it seems like most of the arguments against him are less "My feats are better" and more "Your feats are unquantifiable in comparison."

Going to be real here I read through some of the Ikki vs Kojiro debates and I genuinely just don't see how or why people think Kojiro is more skilled...

Ikki's feats seem way more impressive to me, and it seems like most of the arguments against him are less "My feats are better" and more "Your feats are unquantifiable in comparison."
Kojiro's feats are more impressive but okay. Gonna assume you're voting for Ikki.

Kojiro: 6

Ikki: 2

Anyway now that i am more motivated than before, while most ikki feats would count as hax (even if that is a massive double standard), even without the more impressive ones he still has every feat that kojiro has done but just better. Oh also OP should just put what he consideres is skill and what is not, because at least we have something to qualify what is actual skill and what is "i am so skilled i can create mind blackholes, quantum tunnel but there is a rayo number of guy every single each far far more skilled than the previous. the weakest least skilled can do the same a trillon times"

So... yeah ikki FRA

Anyway now that i am more motivated than before, while most ikki feats would count as hax (even if that is a massive double standard), even without the more impressive ones he still has every feat that kojiro has done but just better. Oh also OP should just put what he consideres is skill and what is not, because at least we have something to qualify what is actual skill and what is "i am so skilled i can create mind blacholes, quantum tunnel but there is a rayo number of guy every single each far far more skilled than the previous, the weakest can do the same a trillon times"
Dude stop ranting about us considering skill hax. The guidelines about what is and what isn't skill are extremely clear. Stop being contrarian for no reason.

Like I said, don't see how this is better than Dante's.

Analytical P: Dante can easily predict where and how to shoot to get a set of pool balls to kill demons, ricochet bullets perfectly to hit multiple times, analyze someone's skill and fight accordingly (and said guy is a copy of himself, his brother and his father combat data or skill if you will), etc. Demons made from their combat data can do this too.

AD: It's more hax than anything but Dante literally evolves all the damn time, against Chen who can perfectly copy anything due to his omniscience, cosmic awareness and ability to basically view more than infinite futures and shit, Gilver who is a composite Tony/Vergil/Sparda, Angelos who are made to specifically break down the enemy fighting skill and react accordingly, master fighters from hell that range from at least 2000 years of existence and more, perfect copies of himself and even his brother who scales to him most of the time. He just evolves to beat them in all fields if he doesn't already.

I don't have to mention his general skills because Dante literally masters anything he touches, even using normal bikes as chakus to fight mid air, guitars, hats, axes, swords, guns, etc.

Things like fighting armies of fodder he has done, fought an armies of enemies somewhat able to make him try, perfect copies of himself, enemies that teleport, slow time, fly, etc and he always comes on top without much trouble and with the most stylish view possible.

Dante can also easily grasp the true power of anyone with a look, he can learn basically anything even shit like a language that goes beyond normal concepts and stuff, is a proficient master of everything he does and has basically no equal (even vergil who only ever scales to him is like an open book in his own words).

If we also use the surprising people with tons of knowledge then Dante just calling Chen skill souless and overwhelming him in close combat plus taking him off guard several times despite being able to perfectly predict stuff that goes even beyond time and space is there (Even though he evolves to not get precog'd there mid fight but thats besides the point).

Dante's Instinctive Reactions is just dumb. He literally dances and laughs while dodging attacks from an omnipresent void while still having no idea of whats going on. It isn't like Sora who reflects carpet bombing but straight up dodging omnipresent attacks. That's why the best thing I have to compare it is like trying to dodge water while being at the bottom of the ocean. But for a more normal feat he can dodge before he can react to danger as seen in his Vol 1 times as a "Human".

Mimicry wise I don't think Dante has much if anything to go by, he can just use whatever and can copy his brother/father styles if he wished so but its mostly irrelevant for him because he always fights those and comes on top with his own unorthodox fighting style.

Most if not all the scans are in the original comment I made so check it out, they are also in his profile

Dude stop ranting about us considering skill hax. The guidelines about what is and what isn't skill are extremely clear. Stop being contrarian for no reason.
??? My point is that you should write what you considers skill haxs and what isn't, to avoid half hours discutions if jimmy mac boy doing mind blackholes with skill is an actual skill feat. Not even saying how the entire debate of ikki, it is if ikki feats are haxs or not

Like I said, don't see how this is better than Dante's.

Analytical P: Dante can easily predict where and how to shoot to get a set of pool balls to kill demons, ricochet bullets perfectly to hit multiple times, analyze someone's skill and fight accordingly (and said guy is a copy of himself, his brother and his father combat data or skill if you will), etc. Demons made from their combat data can do this too.

AD: It's more hax than anything but Dante literally evolves all the damn time, against Chen who can perfectly copy anything due to his omniscience, cosmic awareness and ability to basically view more than infinite futures and shit, Gilver who is a composite Tony/Vergil/Sparda, Angelos who are made to specifically break down the enemy fighting skill and react accordingly, master fighters from hell that range from at least 2000 years of existence and more, perfect copies of himself and even his brother who scales to him most of the time. He just evolves to beat them in all fields if he doesn't already.

I don't have to mention his general skills because Dante literally masters anything he touches, even using normal bikes as chakus to fight mid air, guitars, hats, axes, swords, guns, etc.

Things like fighting armies of fodder he has done, fought an armies of enemies somewhat able to make him try, perfect copies of himself, enemies that teleport, slow time, fly, etc and he always comes on top without much trouble and with the most stylish view possible.

Dante can also easily grasp the true power of anyone with a look, he can learn basically anything even shit like a language that goes beyond normal concepts and stuff, is a proficient master of everything he does and has basically no equal (even vergil who only ever scales to him is like an open book in his own words).

If we also use the surprising people with tons of knowledge then Dante just calling Chen skill souless and overwhelming him in close combat plus taking him off guard several times despite being able to perfectly predict stuff that goes even beyond time and space is there (Even though he evolves to not get precog'd there mid fight but thats besides the point).

Dante's Instinctive Reactions is just dumb. He literally dances and laughs while dodging attacks from an omnipresent void while still having no idea of whats going on. It isn't like Sora who reflects carpet bombing but straight up dodging omnipresent attacks. That's why the best thing I have to compare it is like trying to dodge water while being at the bottom of the ocean. But for a more normal feat he can dodge before he can react to danger as seen in his Vol 1 times as a "Human".

Mimicry wise I don't think Dante has much if anything to go by, he can just use whatever and can copy his brother/father styles if he wished so but its mostly irrelevant for him because he always fights those and comes on top with his own unorthodox fighting style.

Most if not all the scans are in the original comment I made so check it out, they are also in his profile
Literally half of the feats listed in this post are bullshit. 🌚

Every time LivinMeme comments on a thread i become that much closer to getting a permanent ban lmao.
Why? i am not acting like a chessy little ****** now, i am being polite and what i am saying is nothing outrageous (it's literally just clearer rules)

Also how is dodging omnipresent attacks impressive whenever

1: Dante already has the speed required to dodge instantaneous attacks

2: Entirely dependent on the AoE of the attack, it's a light novel so we have no way of knowing the AoE of the attacks Dante dodged from Mundus.

Back