• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero(the fate one, not the DMC series) vs Sora (1-9-0)

Okay, went ahead and looked around a bit.

The Nasu layers appear to come from this CRT, and uh... no staff ever agreed with it, which makes me feel this is suspicious.

Bump, someone in the discussion thread said they can be infinite layered, but not everyone scales to it.

Just everyone that scale to the root, and i pretty sure Nero is not one of them.

Last edited:
if people want Skill feats for Nero, almost every servant can go toe to toe with any other servant, which includes swordmasters like Musashi, Kojiro, etc

I do want to ask tho. BB's the one with ten crowns, not Nero. How does she have it?

if people want Skill feats for Nero, almost every servant can go toe to toe with any other servant, which includes swordmasters like Musashi, Kojiro, etc
Well that's what I have been saying for the entire thread
I do want to ask tho. BB's the one with ten crowns, not Nero. How does she have it?
Nero doesnt have ten crowns(otherwise Sora gets deleted instantly) but she does have authority on that level.

Nero doesnt have ten crowns(otherwise Sora gets deleted instantly) but she does have authority on that level.
1. Cool
2. Ok cool so she doesn't have it. Also, iirc Ten Crowns doesn't even do that? It just deletes every attack thrown at you by making the attack never happen in the first place

He is talking about the outerversal hax layers,this is low 1-c hax layers.
Ok, so? I know that.
Why? Like, how this skill chain even work?

Well, Sora would still have the skill advantage here anyway, due to the amount stuff he can do, that i gonna list after the commercials.
I actually did BB vs Sora first, then i realized BB kinda stomp, so i change to Sora.
You can ignore the Ten crow stuff.
You did, kinda.

Ok, so? I know that.

Why? Like, how this skill chain even work?

Well, Sora would still have the skill advantage here anyway, due to the amount stuff he can do, that i gonna list after the commercials.

I actually did BB vs Sora first, then i realized BB kinda stomp, so i change to Sora.
You can ignore the Ten crow stuff.

You did, kinda.
ok I'll ignore the Ten Crown stuff

As for the skill chain, Musashi basically bodied her version of Sasaki Kojiro, who can reach the realm of True Magic with swordsmanship alone with no knowledge of magecraft

magecraft is to True Magic as half digested beef jerky is to Filet Mignon. Only a few individuals have ever achieved it themselves despite the foundation for magecraft existing for as long as humans have

She then defeated Kojiro even after he became Nameless Saber and unlocked Infinity with her own Zero

Kojiro could nearly body Artoria, who could keep up with Cu Chulainn who could survive fights against every other servant in the Holy Grain War which includes EMIYA who's literally a future Shirou who defeated Gilgamesh by outsmarting him

it's not a particularily impressive chain but it's what I managed to find

Well you see,when people with equal stats fight and they don't get overwhelmed then they are equal in skill level.
Not at all, not all capabilities a character has are necessarily used in a battle and answered in a manner that'd imply comparable skill, especially if the battle doesn't last that long, even more especially so if they only fight once and similar.

More factors than skill are often factors even with stats equal, such as hax and who has the terrain advantage.

More factors than skill are often factors even with stats equal, such as hax and who has the terrain advantage.
Thanks I guess?

like everyone knows that's possible,the only reason we say that there were equally skilled is that no such advantages were given to either side,making your argument invalid.

...That wasn't even my main point on that regard, what? You just ignored the rest of what I said as well

Ok, Bob here already beat me to it, so i thank him for the skill feats, and i apologize for copy and paste his arguments.

Analytical Prediction:

- Sora was capable of opening on Yozora's unusual openings (Yozora will be brought up quite often, so you'll see what I mean) compared to everyone else he fought before, and can even take selfies while weaponless while still dodging anyways (and yeah, that's kinda in-character).

Accelerated Development:

- With only a few months of adventures across the multiverse and with next to no training besides his own, Sora could already compete against properly trained formal Keyblade Masters that were far older than him. Xehanort sticks out out of being over 80 years old and having several kinds of proeficiently usable weapons and powers inherited from other characters, which Sora could totally keep up with.

- Could also quickly grasp the usage of several other forms for his Keyblade as soon as he got them, notably also including the capability to pilot a chariot and a transformation of his Keyblade to nanotech that converts to whatever weapon Sora has in mind (which includes basically most Formchanges, see below).

General Skills and Moveset:

- Has mastered the usage of several kinds of weapons while also switching between them on the fly to optimize combos, besides a sword (Keyblade), there's also a showcased considerable usage of the following by transforming it (Formchanging), which is also regarded as a more refined technique than dual wielding: Hammer, flag, yo-yos, drill, shield, claws, arrowguns, cannon, (magical) staff, skates and arm blades, nanotech and even more blades. Of note is that he can also dual wield Keyblades (as implied before), triple wield even, and has adapted to backfiring the weapon of the opponent, which has included a scythe and a claymore as well. Later on he also displays the capabiity to wield from 7 swords at once to 20, then way more I can count by doing a danmaku as he directly deflects it himself to opponents.

- In terms of mobility, besides the countless mobility options applicable to a good portion of the moves usable with the above weapons and stuff, to the point "endless" combos are possible if the opponent lacks straight up notable flight or teleportation, namely by preventing the opponent from having a chance to do much at all, Sora has also displayed the capability to perform aerial dashes, recover quickly after being sent flying (Aerial Recovery) and wall jumping (Flowmotion), let alone the capability to spam Aerial Dodge, acting as a flight enhancement that also minimizes considerably vulnerability.

- Lore-wise, Sora's only not regarded formally as a Keyblade Master out of failing the Mark of Mastery (or rather, was disqualified out of external events), even if he can still beat up "proper" Keyblade Masters like Aqua and is straight up above King Mickey, who has been one for over a decade. In any case, beings like Sora are regarded in the Age of Fairytales (which inherit his power, and are already aware of Keyblade Masters themselves) as "unimaginable forces of the future".

- Could go all on his own against an army of 1000 opponents, and displays tactical knowledge out of dividing the work between Donald and Goofy for the whole army, and has been able to keep up with multiple opponents at once, be it with their own fighting styles to synchronized duplicates of the respective character, and Sora can also make avatars of himself to overwhelm opponents as well in synchronization.

Intelligence and Information Analysis:

- Could quickly grasp the concept of programming to the point he can edit code that's changing in real time for a variety of effects, has performed multiple kinds of sports and met tens of cultures across the multiverse, in any case scans for that stuff are on the Intelligence section of the profile.

- Could surprise Master Xehanort, who was seemingly aware of the last contents of the Book of Prophecies, which foretold his victory, yet Sora could overwrite that with an outside the box usage of the Power of Waking.

- Like several other characters, Sora has the innate ability to see the remaining health of the opponent, and even has the sense to tell where the opponent is even if he's not directly seeing it.

- Can find the "real" Luxord between many duplicate cards before he runs out of time.

Instinctive Reaction:

- Could reflect omnidirectional lasers of nonexistencial nature from all directions in synchronization with Riku, later on he has also displayed the capability to do it on his own even while having to worry about unreflectable bullets and surprise attacks.

- Has shown the capability to react to attacks from behind with no prior in-universe warning and plenty of teleport-based or "instant" attacks as well, let alone while also having to worry about a nearby danmaku of lasers.

Mimicry:

- Read the Intelligence section on the page in the KHII section for more information, but basically, Sora has shown the capability to quickly replicate skills from his opponents mid-battle, from gambling to teleporting around and jumping.

- Has been stealing Roxas's fighting style out of his ability to fight quite similarly to him while in Double Form.
Here is him changing weapons to make combos.

ok I'll ignore the Ten Crown stuff

As for the skill chain, Musashi basically bodied her version of Sasaki Kojiro, who can reach the realm of True Magic with swordsmanship alone with no knowledge of magecraft

magecraft is to True Magic as half digested beef jerky is to Filet Mignon. Only a few individuals have ever achieved it themselves despite the foundation for magecraft existing for as long as humans have

She then defeated Kojiro even after he became Nameless Saber and unlocked Infinity with her own Zero

Kojiro could nearly body Artoria, who could keep up with Cu Chulainn who could survive fights against every other servant in the Holy Grain War which includes EMIYA who's literally a future Shirou who defeated Gilgamesh by outsmarting him

it's not a particularily impressive chain but it's what I managed to find
I notice a couple problem's with this chain. There is a bit of room to argue in some other spots, but really the biggest problem is Cu vs EMIYA. Now, Cu Chulainn is a talented fighter, don't get me wrong- But he was very explicitly much faster and stronger than EMIYA, whereas EMIYA could only rely on his Skill and Battle Instinct to hang in battle against Cu.
Cu in general is known for having really good stats in that war, and if we only count the main servants (As in excluding Gil and stuff), he's probably only really second to Artoria and Heracles overall in terms of how great their stat spreads and abilities are. EMIYA essentially spends the entire fight barely blocking and reacting to Cu's attack's via his minds eye, at one point literally having to predict where Cu would move next just to try and keep up with the assault.
EMIYA is also noted as having rather Middling stats for a Heroic Spirit, having his Agility Stat measured as only being C (Agility usually corresponding to a Servants Speed directly (For context, Cu Chulainn has A in Agility, making him 2 whole ranks better.)), As a matter of fact, the only Stat EMIYA Is better than Cu at is Mana, and that's only by a single rank.

Tl;dr, While Cu is a very skilled fighter, his sheer stats played a massive role in his fight against EMIYA, wherein EMIYA was only able to keep up due to his sheer skill and intuition. Cu being able to survive that fight isn't a very great reflection on his skill, as he just blatantly had better stats. A fight against someone who has better stats than Cu himself would be a much better example, though that's not exactly common place in that war iirc.

I notice a couple problem's with this chain. There is a bit of room to argue in some other spots, but really the biggest problem is Cu vs EMIYA. Now, Cu Chulainn is a talented fighter, don't get me wrong- But he was very explicitly much faster and stronger than EMIYA, whereas EMIYA could only rely on his Skill and Battle Instinct to hang in battle against Cu.
Cu in general is known for having really good stats in that war, and if we only count the main servants (As in excluding Gil and stuff), he's probably only really second to Artoria and Heracles overall in terms of how great their stat spreads and abilities are. EMIYA essentially spends the entire fight barely blocking and reacting to Cu's attack's via his minds eye, at one point literally having to predict where Cu would move next just to try and keep up with the assault.
EMIYA is also noted as having rather Middling stats for a Heroic Spirit, having his Agility Stat measured as only being C (Agility usually corresponding to a Servants Speed directly (For context, Cu Chulainn has A in Agility, making him 2 whole ranks better.)), As a matter of fact, the only Stat EMIYA Is better than Cu at is Mana, and that's only by a single rank.

Tl;dr, While Cu is a very skilled fighter, his sheer stats played a massive role in his fight against EMIYA, wherein EMIYA was only able to keep up due to his sheer skill and intuition. Cu being able to survive that fight isn't a very great reflection on his skill, as he just blatantly had better stats. A fight against someone who has better stats than Cu himself would be a much better example, though that's not exactly common place in that war iirc.
Cu himself has fought off Berserker even when restricted, and would have likely beaten Artoria too given enough time and no interruptions

Not to mention all of the feats he's done while he was alive, as well as slightly backscaling from Scathach in terms of both spearplay and rune magic

I'm not sure what Sora has done in his games since I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but from what I can see on his profile, he just has a lot of versatility. That doesn't equate to swordplay or martial skill. Several servants in Fate have been revered for their swordplay and raw skill several times within the verse, to the extent that that's the only reason why they're servants in the first place. In terms of raw swordplay I'm pretty sure Nero would be ablet o overwhelm a child with an oversized key

Cu himself has fought off Berserker even when restricted, and would have likely beaten Artoria too given enough time and no interruptions

Not to mention all of the feats he's done while he was alive, as well as slightly backscaling from Scathach in terms of both spearplay and rune magic

I'm not sure what Sora has done in his games since I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but from what I can see on his profile, he just has a lot of versatility. That doesn't equate to swordplay or martial skill. Several servants in Fate have been revered for their swordplay and raw skill several times within the verse, to the extent that that's the only reason why they're servants in the first place. In terms of raw swordplay I'm pretty sure Nero would be ablet o overwhelm a child with an oversized key
I'm going to politely just redirect you to this, namely this bit on that regard:

- Lore-wise, Sora's only not regarded formally as a Keyblade Master out of failing the Mark of Mastery (or rather, was disqualified out of external events), even if he can still beat up "proper" Keyblade Masters like Aqua and is straight up above King Mickey, who has been one for over a decade. In any case, beings like Sora are regarded in the Age of Fairytales (which inherit his power, and are already aware of Keyblade Masters themselves) as "unimaginable forces of the future".
I'd also note that such characters are aware of all other relevant Keyblade Wielders up to the present, which sticks out with the whole Child of Destiny prophecy regarding him (namely being foreseen as saving everything from a event not even the most trusted Keyblade Masters at the time could handle), especially he did all of that without even becoming an adult yet, unlike nearly every other Keyblade Master.

Also, in terms of swordmanship I could go over how Sora can triple wield Keyblades and dual wield several other weapons, let alone switch between weapons directly on the fly, taking selfies while being attacked and getting away with it, let alone deflecting a omnidirectional danmaku, but there's a whole post that I already linked that goes over that, please read it carefully.

Last edited:
I'm going to politely just redirect you to this, namely this bit on that regard:

I'd also note that such characters are aware of all other relevant Keyblade Wielders up to the present, which sticks out with the whole Child of Destiny prophecy regarding him (namely being foreseen as saving everything from a event not even the most trusted Keyblade Masters at the time couldn't handle), especially he did all of that without even becoming an adult yet, unlike nearly every other Keyblade Master.

Also, in terms of swordmanship I could go over how Sora can triple wield Keyblades and dual wield several other weapons, let alone switch between weapons directly on the fly, taking selfies while being attacked and getting away with it, let alone deflecting a omnidirectional danmaku, but there's a whole post that I already linked that goes over that, please read it carefully.
Cool ok let's break this down

1. Taking selfies while weaponless seems like a very obvious game mechanic and shouldn't translate to actual skill. Sure he can predict the moves of a guy with so few skill feats that he has "Unknown" on his wiki page, but that's not particularly impressive compared to Servants with B rank luck who can dodge attacks that ignore causality like Gae Bolg just by existing
2. His Accelerated Development doesn't translate to Reactive Power Level, not to mention Nero is comparable in skill to most Keyblade users due to having a comparable amount of lore and being able to keep up with prominent heroes from Proper Human History
3. Sora's versatility in weapon types seems like a Shirou or EMIYA problem: A person who can expertly use a large variety of weapons still pales in comparison to a servant who has spent their entire lives mastering 1. This is the only reasonwhy Shirou won against Gil, cuz Gil just shoots weapons out of his Gate willy nilly without mastering any of them individually, something Shirou can replicate with Unlimited Blade Works. Sora's triple wielding and 7 wielding relies on his telekinetically dragging his weapons along and using them all individually or doubly, not like a ****** Zoro Asura situation. Sure his ability to use different types of weapons is indeed impressive, but that once again translates to versatility, not martial disciplien or skill. Being able to use multiple weapons doesn't necessarily mean you can beat someone who only uses 1 weapon but has also faced an equally varied number of enemies
Mobility wise Nero can fly so it doesn't really matter
Lore wise she beat up Sun Boosted Gawain despite having a massive AP disadvantage, and Gawain is comparable to Artoria
Beating up 1000 fodder enemies isn't particularily impressive
Sora copying Keyblade moves and spells doesn't mean he can necessarily copy everything Nero can do. He sure as hell ain't copying Aestus Domus Aurea. Not to mention Nero can do the same thing with Imperial Privilege
4. Sora's ability to learn how to code doesn't seem combat applicable, and even if he did Servants resist Data manip. Bypassing the Book of Prophecies seems more like Fate and Causality Manip to me, both of which Nero resists. And finding the original within a sea of copies doesn't help him cuz Nero doesn't duplicate herself. Not to mention in the clip you sent, it seems like he fails multiple times before actually finding the real one via process of elimination
5. Countering lasers doesn't seem like instinctive reaction, that's a legitimate skill feat and the most impressive thing I've seen on his profile so far. As for the teleport instant attacks, no if you look carefully all of his black clones are coming out of his own body. His instinctive reaction comes from his floating keyblades being able to block incoming attacks, which is certainly valid however
6. Does this apply to non-Keyblade game moves as well? Plus Nero still has the same thing via imperial Privilege

From what I can see on their profiles, Nero resists all of Sora's hax, plus her resistances are layered due to upscaling from BB. Nero herself doesn't have any notable hax herself plus both negate regen so this just comes down to who wins in a swordfight

Although sora definitely has a shit load going for him, plus equal AP, Nero still wins with her less varied but still effective skills
Both copy from each other due to Sora's Genius and Nero's imperial Privilege respectively
Sora has several amps and debuffs but they all get negged since Nero's Aestus Domus Aurea constantly and continuously nerfs Sora's stats (which he is apparently not immune to) while buffing her own in response. All of Sora's special abilities and variety are negged by Neros' Mystic Coded resistances plus general Servant Physiology resistance layers

Sora can hold his own in sheer swordplay and weapon skills but eventually Sora will be debuffed to the point that Nero will kill him. Sora's High Godly doesn't help since Nero negs that too

Cool ok let's break this down

1. Taking selfies while weaponless seems like a very obvious game mechanic and shouldn't translate to actual skill. Sure he can predict the moves of a guy with so few skill feats that he has "Unknown" on his wiki page, but that's not particularly impressive compared to Servants with B rank luck who can dodge attacks that ignore causality like Gae Bolg just by existing
Yozora is just barely known at all on the series right now beyond scaling, hence why, and if we want to play by the Intelligence ratings Nero doesn't have one stated or anything on the page to begin with.

We've also already gone on how stuff that defies logic (on terms of being apparently done with skill) is simply unusable for skill comparison purposes, as that is more of a mere ability than skill.

2. His Accelerated Development doesn't translate to Reactive Power Level, not to mention Nero is comparable in skill to most Keyblade users due to having a comparable amount of lore and being able to keep up with prominent heroes from Proper Human History
RPL is an ability to begin with, that isn't usable for skill purposes as much something like merely having Time Stop isn't, "Proper Human History" tells me very little, and in-verse reputation shouldn't be a particular focus TBH.

3. Sora's versatility in weapon types seems like a Shirou or EMIYA problem: A person who can expertly use a large variety of weapons still pales in comparison to a servant who has spent their entire lives mastering 1. This is the only reasonwhy Shirou won against Gil, cuz Gil just shoots weapons out of his Gate willy nilly without mastering any of them individually, something Shirou can replicate with Unlimited Blade Works. Sora's triple wielding and 7 wielding relies on his telekinetically dragging his weapons along and using them all individually or doubly, not like a ****** Zoro Asura situation. Sure his ability to use different types of weapons is indeed impressive, but that once again translates to versatility, not martial disciplien or skill. Being able to use multiple weapons doesn't necessarily mean you can beat someone who only uses 1 weapon but has also faced an equally varied number of enemies
Lore wise she beat up Sun Boosted Gawain despite having a massive AP disadvantage, and Gawain is comparable to Artoria
Sora copying Keyblade moves and spells doesn't mean he can necessarily copy everything Nero can do. He sure as hell ain't copying Aestus Domus Aurea. Not to mention Nero can do the same thing with Imperial Privilege
Thing is that strictly speaking all of that is the exact same weapon (a Keyblade), he can just shapeshift it into other things, the triple wielding clearly swings each Keyblade individually, and more notably in coordination so one doesn't get in the way of the other (which is the main reason dual wielding and whatever is difficult in general).

Using Telekinesis for multi-wielding doesn't devaluate the skill involved, Sora still has to accurately move the stuff in coordination as said before and he even moves physically himself alongside the stuff.

Sora has shown to deflect a wave of blades from above and below at the same time, and lasers from all directions (also by himself), as said before in my skill post.

Sora learned all of his stuff in what to his perspective were months (let's just say multiple timeline jumps of sorts happened), meanwhile Nero clearly took quite longer.

Actually, changing between weapons on the fly presents a big challenge to those not customized to this kind of strategies.

Sure, this is all but some facets of skill, rather than all of them, so this section on its own doesn't necessarily defines who'd be more skilled in general for combat purposes, but at the same time these are still relevant things to account to measure skill, especially for the purposes of the match, and honestly if we're using Emiya for the highest degree of skill claims here on Nero's side, then I could argue Sora just overwhelms skill-wise, but I'll get into that later.

Uh... how massive of an AP disadvantage again? I could bring up how Sora's body without his heart at a certain time (aka, Roxas), could keep up against someone 4 times stronger (Xion). Gawain being comparable to Artoria doesn't tell me much.

It still is a feat for the purposes of strategy, but it's not like Nero has army spam or something like that to begin with.

Well, IDK what that'd involve to begin with, as much I'll play devil's advocate here and point out that Power Mimicry is a very limited ability for the sake of NLFs. But at the same time I'd also think it's a NLF to claim Nero can copy Sora's stuff given that a Keyblade is sentient and doesn't allow itself to be used by anyone (regardless of owner, BTW).

4. Sora's ability to learn how to code doesn't seem combat applicable, and even if he did Servants resist Data manip. Bypassing the Book of Prophecies seems more like Fate and Causality Manip to me, both of which Nero resists. And finding the original within a sea of copies doesn't help him cuz Nero doesn't duplicate herself. Not to mention in the clip you sent, it seems like he fails multiple times before actually finding the real one via process of elimination
That was never part of the argument here, that just goes into general intelligence. The Book of Prophecies stuff is more so showing Sora's reputation and that he has managed to do stuff beyond even veteran Keyblade Wielders and whatever.
Oh, that's just more so having to find him multiple times, Luxord's that gimmicky.

5. Countering lasers doesn't seem like instinctive reaction, that's a legitimate skill feat and the most impressive thing I've seen on his profile so far. As for the teleport instant attacks, no if you look carefully all of his black clones are coming out of his own body. His instinctive reaction comes from his floating keyblades being able to block incoming attacks, which is certainly valid however
Well, he's clearly blocking lasers that aren't directly visible to him (namely the ones behind him), so instincts could be argued to also be involved here.
Eh? Yozora clearly also teleports his sword right behind Sora, and the clones suddendly ganging up further emphatizes this stuff.

6. Does this apply to non-Keyblade game moves as well? Plus Nero still has the same thing via imperial Privilege
Yeah, but it's quite limited for the sake of NLFs, I've already gone in other parts of this post regarding Imperial Privilege.

From what I can see on their profiles, Nero resists all of Sora's hax, plus her resistances are layered due to upscaling from BB. Nero herself doesn't have any notable hax herself plus both negate regen so this just comes down to who wins in a swordfight
Sora's hax is also layered, so the matter is more on how high Nero's layers in particular exactly are, which is pending for someone like @Regidian to clarify, respectively.

Although sora definitely has a shit load going for him, plus equal AP, Nero still wins with her less varied but still effective skills
Such as? Chances are I could find something similar Sora has dealt with.

Both copy from each other due to Sora's Genius and Nero's imperial Privilege respectively
As said before I don't think Power Mimicry is going to be a significant factor here.

Sora has several amps and debuffs but they all get negged since Nero's Aestus Domus Aurea constantly and continuously nerfs Sora's stats (which he is apparently not immune to) while buffing her own in response. All of Sora's special abilities and variety are negged by Neros' Mystic Coded resistances plus general Servant Physiology resistance layers
Looking at the page it seems to work with magic, and uh... Sora's clothes absorb magic, that's just going to make him stronger, which would probably even this area out.

Sora can hold his own in sheer swordplay and weapon skills but eventually Sora will be debuffed to the point that Nero will kill him. Sora's High Godly doesn't help since Nero negs that too
We already went on Nero being unable to neg Sora's High-Godly as it has more fundamental aspects than what has been shown to negate.

Last edited:
In terms of raw swordplay I'm pretty sure Nero would be ablet o overwhelm a child with an oversized key
Considering what the Keyblade is, all the things that Sora accomplished and you know everything that his profile should be displaying this is an extremely inaccurate description for Sora.

Last edited:
Yozora is just barely known at all on the series right now beyond scaling, hence why, and if we want to play by the Intelligence ratings Nero doesn't have one stated or anything on the page to begin with.
If had a penny for every stuff I have repeated on this thread,her profile is outdated
We've also already gone on how stuff that defies logic (on terms of being apparently done with skill) is simply unusable for skill comparison purposes, as that is more of a mere ability than skill.
Thats your opinion,not what we acknowledge on the wiki,I have already replied a thread in which a character can cut concepts with chopsticks which got accepted by three mods.so stop.
RPL is an ability to begin with, that isn't usable for skill purposes as much something like merely having Time Stop isn't, "Proper Human History" tells me very little, and in-verse reputation shouldn't be a particular focus TBH.
It should,in a verse where skill level far surpasses the other

Actually, changing between weapons on the fly presents a big challenge to those not customized to this kind of strategies.
Lancelot who is comparable to gawain in skill can fight servants with chopsticks,a item he as a english knight didn't even know exists.
Uh... how massive of an AP disadvantage again? I could bring up how Sora's body without his heart at a certain time (aka, Roxas), could keep up against someone 4 times stronger (Xion). Gawain being comparable to Artoria doesn't tell me much.
Gawain under the sun is three times stronger than himself who alone is way stronger than nero is stats.artoria can fight people who can cause dimensional refraction to attack from beyond space and time.
Well, IDK what that'd involve to begin with, as much I'll play devil's advocate here and point out that Power Mimicry is a very limited ability for the sake of NLFs. But at the same time I'd also think it's a NLF to claim Nero can copy Sora's stuff given that a Keyblade is sentient and doesn't allow itself to be used by anyone (regardless of owner, BTW).
It kinda doesn't matter,nero power mimicry allows her to learn skills she doesn't even a idea about.she can learn how to ride a car at mach 5,without even knowing what a car is.
Well, he's clearly blocking lasers that aren't directly visible to him (namely the ones behind him), so instincts could be argued to also be involved here.
Eh? Yozora clearly also teleports his sword right behind Sora, and the clones suddendly ganging up further emphatizes this stuff.
Nero can get instincts sharp enough to analyse and block attacks that come from beyond space and time and are immeasurable speed.
Yeah, but it's quite limited for the sake of NLFs, I've already gone in other parts of this post regarding Imperial Privilege.
Thats just how it works
Sora's hax is also layered, so the matter is more on how high Nero's layers in particular exactly are, which is pending for someone like @Regidian to clarify, respectively.

Here is his original post
Fight on comparable skill against people who can dodge immeasurable speed blows while being ftl,can calculate and analyse all possible futures,can wield any(even never have seen weapons or simple items)with comparable skill,can reach said levels in two weeks,can break causality and can manipulate probability all explicitly stated to be based on skill

Looking at the page it seems to work with magic, and uh... Sora's clothes absorb magic, that's just going to make him stronger, which would probably even this area out.
Nero resists
We already went on Nero being unable to neg Sora's High-Godly as it has more fundamental aspects than what has been shown to negate.
Like what?can you link em the aspects.

If had a penny for every stuff I have repeated on this thread,her profile is outdated
Cool, don't change nothing since is not on the profile, we can't use here, If you want use to use It, Go make a Contente revision and add that on Nero profile.
We not gonna use things that are not on the profile.

Cool, don't change nothing since is not on the profile, we can't use here, If you want use to use It, Go make a Contente revision and add that on Nero profile.
We not gonna use things that are not on the profile.
Actually we can,that rule only applies to tiers and powers,if we had every single bit of intelligence feat for say peter Parker,mister fantastic or doom,then their pages alone would be huge.

. Taking selfies while weaponless seems like a very obvious game mechanic and shouldn't translate to actual skill.
Is not trought, that's a ability in the game that allows him to do that.
compared to Servants with B rank luck who can dodge attacks that ignore causality like Gae Bolg just by existing
Saber never dodged Gae Bolg, she still got hit.
And even, then is not just her Lucky that let her avoid the hit to the heart, It as a combination of Luck+Agility+Instinctive A
not to mention Nero is comparable in skill to most Keyblade users due to having a comparable amount of lore and being able to keep up with prominent heroes from Proper Human History
That's super vague trought, can you give some examples of who and why they are comparable to keyblade users?
Sora's versatility in weapon types seems like a Shirou or EMIYA problem: A person who can expertly use a large variety of weapons still pales in comparison to a servant who has spent their entire lives mastering 1
That's actually a Shirou problem, not a EMIYA one.
Shirou can't fight a normal Servant on his own with only his reality Marble, but Archer here have numerous advantages over Shirou, so he could take down most of the Servants with his RM, like the time he killed Heracles 6 times, something Shirou would't be able to.
This is the only reasonwhy Shirou won against Gil, cuz Gil just shoots weapons out of his Gate willy nilly without mastering any of them individually, something Shirou can replicate with Unlimited Blade Works.
Also because Gilga as not taking the fight seriously for the start, but true.
Sora can also fly🧐☕
Fodder enemies that are like, Low 1-C.

Just this for now🙈

Actually we can,that rule only applies to tiers and powers,if we had every single bit of intelligence feat for say peter Parker,mister fantastic or doom,then their pages alone would be huge.
Not really no, that apply to skill too.
You want to make a comparison between the Servants and make them more or less equal, but the profiles don't really Supports that Idea.
And i din't say every bit of intelligence, just enough to say How inteligent a character is, and Nero don't have much going for her in that regard looking on her profile.

You need to updated her profile If you want to use anything that you claim she can do.

And even, then is not just her Lucky that let her avoid the hit to the heart, It as a combination of Luck+Agility+Instinctive A
instincts and agility still counts as skill.
Shirou can't fight a normal Servant on his own with only his reality Marble, but Archer here have numerous advantages over Shirou, so he could take down most of the Servants with his RM, like the time he killed Heracles 6 times, something Shirou would't be able to.
Shirou fight berserker in fate route and saber alter in sparks linear.he can fight any servants as long as he is wielding a noble phantasm,get your facts right.
At that exact situation,it kinda didn't matter,whether he took it series or not.

instincts and agility still counts as skill.
So?
Shirou fight berserker in fate route
He din't, he just block his attacks.
He is trown to the ground 3 seconds after projecting the sword
and saber alter in sparks linear.
With Archer Arm, which improve his power, while Saber alter is holding back.
he can fight any servants as long as he is wielding a noble phantasm,
Not really.
get your facts right.
🧐☕ I am.
At that exact situation,it kinda didn't matter,whether he took it series or not.
Eh, not really but okay.

Thats your opinion,not what we acknowledge on the wiki,I have already replied a thread in which a character can cut concepts with chopsticks which got accepted by three mods.so stop.
Link pls, plus you didn't even mention here on what regard it was accepted to begin with.

It should,in a verse where skill level far surpasses the other
Eh, that's what we're arguing here in general to begin with.

Lancelot who is comparable to gawain in skill can fight servants with chopsticks,a item he as a english knight didn't even know exists.
How something is used as a weapon also matters here as something like that can have wildly different sorts of usages, especially considering you're saying they're used for hax like spatial manip.

Gawain under the sun is three times stronger than himself who alone is way stronger than nero is stats.artoria can fight people who can cause dimensional refraction to attack from beyond space and time.
Someone merely being stronger is unquantificable beyond proper multipliers, so only the x3 stuff would be valid here, and as for the dimensional stuff, Sora has also done the same.

It kinda doesn't matter,nero power mimicry allows her to learn skills she doesn't even a idea about.she can learn how to ride a car at mach 5,without even knowing what a car is.
Well, the issue here is more having the "something" to use it to begin with, for example, here it'd be like trying to drive a car without having a car to start with, plus skill-oriented Power Mimicry is still limited to what has been shown, and so far the feats don't get sufficiently near what Sora has done.

Nero can get instincts sharp enough to analyse and block attacks that come from beyond space and time and are immeasurable speed.
That's just scaling, not skill, if the claim is that she can do that even while being of a lower speed tier, then that's just a blatant outlier.

Thats just how it works
The page mentions magic regarding it, so...

I asked him for a CRT to justify the claims and then he just didn't reply, so uh...
As said before, closest I found wasn't even accepted by the mods to begin with.

Fight on comparable skill against people who can dodge immeasurable speed blows while being ftl,can calculate and analyse all possible futures,can wield any(even never have seen weapons or simple items)with comparable skill,can reach said levels in two weeks,can break causality and can manipulate probability all explicitly stated to be based on skill
Yeah, that's a blatant case of an outlier, and supernatural abilities coming from skill lean more into just being abilities than combat skill, again, the capability to use any sort of weapon whatsoever first try also sounds like a Mary Sue NLF.

Nero resists
Resist what? Be more specific

Like what?can you link em the aspects.
Type 1 concept, type 2 information, history.

Last edited:
Link pls, plus you didn't even mention here on what regard it was accepted to begin with.
He is talking about this character, which Fun fact, we are arguing Reid vs Zoro from one Piece, and someone try to use the argument that Reid can cut concepts with skill, and no one agree that correlates with combat skill, people are saiying that's just normal hax.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2aqnOwiSubCvb-5ohBB7UX
Right, Nero can neg the first two, but i don't know If she can negg the history one.

Is not trought, that's a ability in the game that allows him to do that.

That's super vague trought, can you give some examples of who and why they are comparable to keyblade users?

That's actually a Shirou problem, not a EMIYA one.

Sora can also fly🧐☕

Fodder enemies that are like, Low 1-C.

Just this for now🙈
1. That ability prevents you from getting staggered while taking photos. That's not analytical prediction, that's just hyperarmor that doesn't even help him

2. Gae Bolg ignores causality in order to hit someone's heart. Being able to avoid that is fate manip and still applicable to Sora's attacks as well since the Luck stat also affects other moves and characters

3. Keyblade users have several decades worth of experience. Most servants have the same thing, and those who don't can still keep up with those who do, especially considering the influx of information that the Sumoning System gives them upon being summoned (prob not combat applicable but it's worth something ig)

4. Shirou in Unlimited Blade Works has EMIYA's exact moveset. Emiya also uses Unlimited Blade Works in the exact same way. As for killing Heracles 6 times, that was from shooting him from several kilometers away with a weapon that Shirou does indeed have due to having Unlimited Blade Works. Regardless, my point being is that Sora using 3 to 7 blades at once doesn't mean he turns into Roronoa ******* Zoro, he just switches between different swords, of which he wields in the exact same way as other swords, which isn't a skill feat, it's a versatility feat, which doesn't even give him an edge cuz Nero resists all of his Keyblade hax

5. That's certainly true, but even after he got serious he was still folded like an omelet lol

6. I was referring to what Bobsican said about Sora's mobility advantages, of which Nero doesn't suffer from due to her own flight.

7. Fodder enemies are still fodder enemies even if they are Low 1C. Sora is pretty blatantly stronger and faster than all of those guys

Thing is that strictly speaking all of that is the exact same weapon (a Keyblade), he can just shapeshift it into other things, the triple wielding clearly swings each Keyblade individually, and more notably in coordination so one doesn't get in the way of the other (which is the main reason dual wielding and whatever is difficult in general).

Using Telekinesis for multi-wielding doesn't devaluate the skill involved, Sora still has to accurately move the stuff in coordination as said before and he even moves physically himself alongside the stuff.

Sora has shown to deflect a wave of blades from above and below at the same time, and lasers from all directions (also by himself), as said before in my skill post.

Sora learned all of his stuff in what to his perspective were months (let's just say multiple timeline jumps of sorts happened), meanwhile Nero clearly took quite longer.

Sure, this is all but some facets of skill, rather than all of them, so this section on its own doesn't necessarily defines who'd be more skilled in general for combat purposes, but at the same time these are still relevant things to account to measure skill, especially for the purposes of the match, and honestly if we're using Emiya for the highest degree of skill claims here on Nero's side, then I could argue Sora just overwhelms skill-wise, but I'll get into that later.

It still is a feat for the purposes of strategy, but it's not like Nero has army spam or something like that to begin with.

That was never part of the argument here, that just goes into general intelligence. The Book of Prophecies stuff is more so showing Sora's reputation and that he has managed to do stuff beyond even veteran Keyblade Wielders and whatever.
Oh, that's just more so having to find him multiple times, Luxord's that gimmicky.

As said before I don't think Power Mimicry is going to be a significant factor here.

1. What? Yeah she does?
Also yeah that's true, that is mroe of an ability than a skill, but most servants can still fight on par with the likes of Demigods or Japanese Swordsmasters, the former of which usually have several decades to a century of experience depending on if you were immortal, or Japanese Swordmasters, of which they can reach the literal endgame of the entire Nasuverse (Akasha and True Magic) via sheer sword skill alone. It's pretty impressive in its own right

2. What I meant by this is that his Accelerated Development seems to happen over time after countless battles and training with his friends, not mid battle Ultra Instinct stuff. As for in-verse representation, haven't you been doing that this entire time by comparing Sora to other Keyblade masters? Saying that Sora can keep up with other Keyblade Masters despite his age doesn't tell me anything either since I don't know the benchmark of skill for them either. I don't know as much about Kingdom Hearts as you do

3. Exactly, all of that is the exact same weapon, so saying he can wield 20 different weapons at a time when all of those weapons are a keyblade and he doesn't have 20 arms to wiel them all simultaneously isn't more impresssive as just swinging 1 keyblade around. From the clips you sent me, he's just switching between them constantly
The triple wielding is certainly impressive when he attacks with them telekinetically but from what you've sent me, he's rarely done that and most of the time he uses them for defense rather than offense
As for countering massive danmaku, that's definitely impressive but anyone who has fought Gilgamesh (which Nero has) has dealt with the same thing as well, except Gil's weapons can just 1 shot you depending on what gimmick each weapons have so you can't afford to take any hits. Nero has experience dodging similar attacks, which is a testament to her skill as well. She also upscales from Gawain, who should be comparable to Berserker Lancelot, who also fought and nearly bodied Gil with pure skill alone, only retreating cuz his master was in critical condition
As for being overwhelmed by switching weapons, almost every servant uses a different method of fighting. Sora hasn't done anything that Nero hasn't seen before, and even if she got caught off guard by something, Imperial Priviledge and Aestus Domus Aurea just nerf him to the point that it wouldn't matter and she would adapt
Nero is comparable to base Gawain, and Gawain gets several times stronger when boosted by the Sun. Nero fought on par with Sun Boosted Gawain iirc
That's certainly fair but Imperial Privilege has been able to let her copy things that don't inherently match her class or saint graph, which is basically literally modifying your soul to gain additional abilities. It's certainly possible that this could be applied here

4. Ah ok

5. ah you're talking about the Yoroza fight. That is pretty impressive. Sure I can concede on that point

6. Imperial Privilege allows her to copy attributes, not moves. So although she can't directly use the move, she can still imitate it with her own in-verse translation of the move with the same aspects and attributes

7. I personally have no idea how many layers it is, but if we use the BB scaling then it's probably going to be a lot since Nero > Kiara > BB > Sakurafaces => Divine Spirits who have Authority iirc. There might be a few others in the mix as well

8. Absorbing environmental mana not only requires verse equalization to absorb Fate's magical energy system, but it also doesn't protect him from debuffs nor does it straight up absorb enemy attacks. Pretty sure Sora's clothes helping him gather magic to use attacks isn't going to protect him from becoming many times weaker and slower while giving Nero an omniboost plus completely ignoring defenses meaning she could potentially 1 shot if he doesn't block, which will become harder and harder the more he's debuffed. Not to mention Nero gains 2 additional noble phantasms that are far stronger than her normal attacks and are spammable, giving Sora an even harder time

9. From what I've been reading, Sora's just has infinite resurrection? Is that what I'm reading?

I do want to also ask if Sora is 6D or something else. Cuz Nero's 8D

not to mention Nero has inherent magic resistance even without her Mystic Code so that could be another layer of resistances to everything Sora has.
NOT TO MENTION I actually read her page about Swordplay wrong. Nero is inherently a pretty mid-swordfighter compared to most other servants since she wasn't a natural warrior when she was alive. However, the reason why she's stated as a great swordswoman on her profile, besides the fact that she's a servant and they get data injected into their brains upon being summoned, is that Imperial Priviledge actually copies the swordsplay and abilities of her enemy, thus allowing her to keep up. That's actually what she used against Gawain in order to fight him. So it's definitely likely that Nero's disadvantags at the beginning of the fight will be negged by this over time by not only being accustomed to Sora's fighting style, but also copying it and supplementing her own swordplay.

He din't, he just block his attacks.
He is trown to the ground 3 seconds after projecting the sword
He cut off his arm and blocked his hits
With Archer Arm, which improve his power, while Saber alter is holding back.
Alter wasn't holding back.
Not really.
Read his profile,we give him high 6-c rating only when he is wielding noble phantasm.As he can replicate the stats of the wielder.
Authority being layered is already accepted,we dont need a crt for every layers
How something is used as a weapon also matters here as something like that can have wildly different sorts of usages, especially considering you're saying they're used for hax like spatial manip.
Again they aren't using hax,its skill,if you don't like it then prove it with a crt.
Someone merely being stronger is unquantificable beyond proper multipliers, so only the x3 stuff would be valid here, and as for the dimensional stuff, Sora has also done the same.
Can he do that while he is ftl compared to immeasurable speed.
Well, the issue here is more having the "something" to use it to begin with, for example, here it'd be like trying to drive a car without having a car to start with, plus skill-oriented Power Mimicry is still limited to what has been shown, and so far the feats don't get sufficiently near what Sora has done.
From The skill description

"Let's say one day Nero decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane."
That's just scaling, not skill, if the claim is that she can do that even while being of a lower speed tier, then that's just a blatant outlier.
Again that your own opinion,keep it with yourself,that aint a blatant outlier,its just a skill feat
The page mentions magic regarding it, so...

I asked him for a CRT to justify the claims and then he just didn't reply, so uh...
As said before, closest I found wasn't even accepted by the mods to begin with.
If I had a penny for every thing i repeated in this thread.

1.he is busy so are most of the supporters
2.the crt i outdated as it was made 2 year prior to the comment.
Yeah, that's a blatant case of an outlier, and supernatural abilities coming from skill lean more into just being abilities than combat skill, again, the capability to use any sort of weapon whatsoever first try also sounds like a Mary Sue NLF.
Again keep your opinions to yourself,stuff like that is accepted both on dante and kratos page,this is no different
Resist what? Be more specific
Absorption.
She can neg that,type 1 concept,type 2 information exist in the spirit graph and history from killing someone who exists simultaneously across the past,present and future.

He cut off his arm and blocked his hits
He cut his arm while Berseker as distrated with Rin, and got hit by surprise, and block his hits for 5-3 seconds before immediality going trown to the ground, they din't really fight.
Alter wasn't holding back.
Alter as not using Excalibur Blast or mana bust, so yeah, she was just using her sword skill alone.
Read his profile,we give him high 6-c rating only when he is wielding noble phantasm.As he can replicate the stats of the wielder.
Ok, he still would get bodied for almost every servant even using they NP, because he still would't be as strong or faster.
1. That ability prevents you from getting staggered while taking photos. That's not analytical prediction, that's just hyperarmor that doesn't even help him
My comment is more for you saying that is a game mechanic, but is not.
2. Gae Bolg ignores causality in order to hit someone's heart. Being able to avoid that is fate manip and still applicable to Sora's attacks as well since the Luck stat also affects other moves and characters
Does It? Because i don't remember in which anime or game that as the case, besides the Game Bolg and Tsubame gaeshi thing. Like, when did Luck ever helped with normal attacks?
3. Keyblade users have several decades worth of experience. Most servants have the same thing, and those who don't can still keep up with those who do, especially considering the influx of information that the Sumoning System gives them upon being summoned (prob not combat applicable but it's worth something ig)
Ok, this is good now, i can accepted that.
4. Shirou in Unlimited Blade Works has EMIYA's exact moveset. Emiya also uses Unlimited Blade Works in the exact same way.
I mean, depends on which route, but in general, kinda?
As for killing Heracles 6 times, that was from shooting him from several kilometers away with a weapon that Shirou does indeed have due to having Unlimited Blade Works.
What you talking about? Emiya fights Hércules on the Eirzebrn castle, so he was in close agaist a enemy that dwarf him in stast, he never fights hercules kilometers away.
You probally remebering the Church fight.
Regardless, my point being is that Sora using 3 to 7 blades at once doesn't mean he turns into Roronoa ******* Zoro, he just switches between different swords, of which he wields in the exact same way as other swords, which isn't a skill feat, it's a versatility feat, which doesn't even give him an edge cuz Nero resists all of his Keyblade hax
I as following you sentence, but got lost on the last
one, why Nero resisting Sora hax correlates to her resisting getting beating up by his sword? He just gonna do basically this to attack.

5. That's certainly true, but even after he got serious he was still folded like an omelet lol
Yeah, If he used divine constructed, Shirou would lose probally.
6. I was referring to what Bobsican said about Sora's mobility advantages, of which Nero doesn't suffer from due to her own flight.
Ah.
7. Fodder enemies are still fodder enemies even if they are Low 1C. Sora is pretty blatantly stronger and faster than all of those guys
1000 Low 1-C enemies, and Sora could take down ALL of them alone, atleast say something about outlasting Nero stamina.

Stamina of Servants are practically infinite as long as they have Mana. Oh and what can he do to Nero's NP that make him much weaker?

Stamina of Servants are practically infinite as long as they have Mana.
Yeah, but Nero here have normal mana, not Infinite one. Like, she have the stardand here.
Oh and what can he do to Nero's NP that make him much weaker?
Not sure, his only option would be to use panacea to return back to normal, use his healing itens to keep healing, or use last long enough until Nero NP ends.

Her NP is definitily a wincon trought, since is gonna bê a little hard for Sora to keep going.

He cut his arm while Berseker as distrated with Rin, and got hit by surprise, and block his hits for 5-3 seconds before immediality going trown to the ground, they din't really fight.

Alter as not using Excalibur Blast or mana bust, so yeah, she was just using her sword skill alone.

Ok, he still would get bodied for almost every servant even using they NP, because he still would't be as strong or faster.

My comment is more for you saying that is a game mechanic, but is not.

Does It? Because i don't remember in which anime or game that as the case, besides the Game Bolg and Tsubame gaeshi thing. Like, when did Luck ever helped with normal attacks?

Ok, this is good now, i can accepted that.

I mean, depends on which route, but in general, kinda?

What you talking about? Emiya fights Hércules on the Eirzebrn castle, so he was in close agaist a enemy that dwarf him in stast, he never fights hercules kilometers away.
You probally remebering the Church fight.

I as following you sentence, but got lost on the last
one, why Nero resisting Sora hax correlates to her resisting getting beating up by his sword? He just gonna do basically this to attack.

Yeah, If he used divine constructed, Shirou would lose probally.

Ah.

1000 Low 1-C enemies, and Sora could take down ALL of them alone, atleast say something about outlasting Nero stamina.

1. Fair, but it still doesn't really help him and that's not a skill feat
2. Luck essentially acts as a skill check toward all moves aimed towards the user. Saber's luck was high enough that she was able to cause Gae Bolg to miss despite its Causality-altering affects. She also used it against Swallow Reversal despite it breaking physics in order to be undodgeable. It's entirely possible that this also applies to other moves as well, but since no other visual novel exists besides Fate/stay night and Fate/hollow ataraxia exist at the moment, it might be difficult to find any other additional sources of material. It should still be a factor in VS Battles, but we don't know how effective it truly is against other attacks
3. Poggers
4. I'm referring to Unlimited Blade Works specifically, and ig Heaven's Feel too
5. Was this in the original Fate route? Cuz I remember Caldabog being able to kill Heracles several times consecutively during the church fight yeah, but I don't remember what happens in the Fate route since I never watched the anime since it's dogshit
5. Basically what I mean is that switching between 20 different swords isn't equal to wielding all of them simultaneously. He is only wielding 1 at a time in his hands, but he can access his inventory to switch weapons whenever he wants, which isn't a skill feat since the vast majority of these weapons are just other Keyblades and don't have different methods of wielding them. Sure he can telekinetically wield these weapons to slash alongside his actual body, but he doesn't change his fighting style with more swords
Also, Nero can just block his attacks? Just like he can block hers? Nero isn't incompetent
6. yup
7. yup
8. All servants can gather mana from their surroundings in order to sustain themselves. Not to mention, most if not all servant fights on this wiki assumes that they have a contract under a maser, otherwise literally every servant would dematerialize immediately due to not having a source of mana. It's safe to say that Nero can continue fighting so long as her Master continues supplying mana. I'm not sure how this would translate to stamina though

Also, is Sora only 6D? Or is there something I'm missing?

Back