• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neji/Hinata vs Toph/Aang

They can attack at that speed, and they do actualy outspeed their attacks during battles.

And they still speedblitz anyways. Because you wouldn't believe it, but a X3 AP advantage doesn't help with being hit by dozen of attacks that are faster than you can parry.

It doesn't make any sense though (the first thing you said. I agree with the second thing now).

Being able to react to lightning is a feat that isn't possible for any normal person in the verse. For fodder to be able to fight with people who can do that is PIS. For those Fodder to be able to dodge the cast's MHS moves is also PIS. For the cast to be able to barely react to standard firebending makes standard attacks scale to their lightning, and since they can physically avoid those standard attacks, they can move fast enough to avoid things moving at the speed of lightning— but they dodge the lightning by itself.

Wait, didn't Aang actually dodge lightning in his fight agains Ozai?

Someone make a CRT to remove that combat speed and reactions thing from Aang's page at least. Ricsi might be ok to something?

I am not saying they are ligthning fast, they are not.

Their normal attacks are mach 400, and they can dodge such attacks, and moce at speeds that are somewhat comparable to them.

I'll look up the ozai lightining thing.

Guys, take the Avatar speed questions to another thread please.

Although I will say, they may be able to blitz but remember blitzing with attacks that are still weaker won't mean the faster guys automatically win. It's like pitting a normal guy against a tanker. The smaller one can obviously move faster but their strength is so weak they wouldnt be able to even put a dent in it. Think of an example like that here.

To be able to run out of the way of a Mach 400 Attack makes you have comparable travel speed.

I only say this because the difference between jumping at Mach 400 and being able to travel at Mach 400 is dubious. Running comes from leg strength, and being able to jump out of the path of lightning would imply that you have movement speed that level. Where as lifting your leg up or dodging in place tends to mean you just have lightning fast combat and the speed of your agility and dexterity is comparable to the attacks.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Although I will say, they may be able to blitz but remember blitzing with attacks that are still weaker won't mean the faster guys automatically win. It's like pitting a normal guy against a tanker. The smaller one can obviously move faster but their strength is so weak they wouldnt be able to even put a dent in it. Think of an example like that here.
You realize that Neji has at most a X3 AP advantage yes?

Hell, that is actualy wank by virtue of neji scaling above 13 ton a lot, while the Avatar cast is 9 ton.

Amexim said:
To be able to run out of the way of a Mach 400 Attack makes you have comparable travel speed.
I only say this because the difference between jumping at Mach 400 and being able to travel at Mach 400 is dubious. Running comes from leg strength, and being able to jump out of the path of lightning would imply that you have movement speed that level. Where as lifting your leg up or dodging in place tends to mean you just have lightning fast combat and the speed of your agility and dexterity is comparable to the attacks.
Jumps are faster than the normal movement (as show in the ozai vs Aang fight), but the difference isn't that big (especialy while propelling themselfs with bending).

Considering the 8-B scaling for Neji, im...not exactly seeing how its wank.
He is superior to someone who could defeat a 8-B.

He is superior by being faster and more skilled (And Lee likely keeping his weights on).

The 8-B isn't even twice as strong as aang or toph.

Well your forgetting the 8-B Lee embarrassed, Sasuke, not to mention Naruto too, could both overpower 8-B Haku (and didnt Kakashi confirm Haku was even stronger than himself? IDK about this so scaling goes up to at least haku).

Whats the tier difference between High 8-C and 8-B?

Well your forgetting the 8-B Lee embarrassed, Sasuke, not to mention Naruto too, could both overpower 8-B Haku (and didnt Kakashi confirm Haku was even stronger than himself? IDK about this so scaling goes up to at least haku).
Whats the tier difference between High 8-C and 8-B?
Naruto with LM only, and they are still 13 tons.

And he was more about blitzing than plain out one-shotting. And we aren't upgrading everyone to 7-C because of the Haku statement, you'll get tier 6 sarutobi first.

What do you mean whats the tier difference?

Plus, again, a X3 AP advantage doesn't help here much at all. They get easily flung back and staggered by every attack, and it is going to hurt.

LM?

I never said anything about 7-C, I said if Kakashi admited he was weaker than Haku at that time. Kakashi wasnt 7-C at all until the Sasuke Retrival Arc and this is even stated on Kakashis page. Kakashi starts the series out as 8-A.

Tier difference as in the gap between High 8-C and 8-B, like we have tier differences for every tier. 5-B being much lower than 5-A for example or 3-A being infinitely lower than Low 2-C.

>Going to hurt

Attacks from a tier below the Hyugas isn't really going to hurt as much as you think. Your still not taking into account the power difference between both tiers and then the 8-B scaling that comes from that.

LM?
I never said anything about 7-C, I said if Kakashi admited he was weaker than Haku at that time. Kakashi wasnt 7-C at all until the Sasuke Retrival Arc and this is even stated on Kakashis page. Kakashi starts the series out as 8-A.

Tier difference as in the gap between High 8-C and 8-B, like we have tier differences for every tier. 5-B being much lower than 5-A for example or 3-A being infinitely lower than Low 2-C.

>Going to hurt

Attacks from a tier below the Hyugas isn't really going to hurt as much as you think. Your still not taking into account the power difference between both tiers and then the 8-B scaling that comes from that.
No. He is 7-C at that point. He was 8-A when he was 12~15 .

As I already saod, there is a X3 AP difference.

Again a X3 AP advantahe won't stop the attacks from hurting, especialy when dozens will come before they can properly react. Also, with the difference in lifting strenght via beding each attack will send them flying, thus making them unable to attack back

Then someone needs to revise Kakashi. It makes no sense that Kakashi starts the series out as 7-C in the Haku arc when the justification for 7-C comes from the Sasuke Retrival Arc and then for "higher with Raikiri", it goes back to one shotting Zabuza as the justification. It's flip-flopping arcs.

Still, my asking about Kakashi's statement wouldnt make Haku and everyone 7-C. It'd make them relatively high in 8-B or flat out 8-A scaling from Kid Kakashi, unless were going to say Haku is weaker than Kid Kakashi.

>3x AP difference

Between High 8-C and 8-B or between Team Avatar and Team Hyuga?

Since when was lifting strength a factor in a match? Ive heard differently. But as OP I will say though that I vehemently disagree with scaling bending strength to a benders normal strength, like earthbenders, and i'll make a separate thread if need be so this one stays on topic.

evisions are for you to make, not me. Kid Kakashi scales to Sasuke, so it doesn't help much.

And we plain out refuse the statement of Haku being stronger.

Lifting strenght in a matcj not being important? Have you ever been in a rwby vs Naruto match? It is important. If the difference is big enough, someone can be ragdolled with relative ease.

And again, neji and Hinata have no way of getting into H2H range, as they will constantly be blown back, and at that point, even assuming they aren't strong enough to even scratch neji, they can still put a lot of rocks on the, and they couldn't get away, because the rotation needs specific movements and they fingers don't have good aoe.

I don't remember anything about the statement being refused (I think I made a thread about this but it died rather fast) and if it was, it was for the wrong reasons.

Don't know anything about RWBY lol so nope.

I actually wonder about that. For Aangs air blasts wouldnt 8-B strikes sorta plow right through it? Especially since Hyuga attacks arent just physical strikes, they're also chakra blasts. Its chakra blasts vs air blasts. And for the rocks, remember Rock Lee can physically bust rocks. Neji slaps him around like a child and this scaling is whats accepted.

Not picking a side obviously but im shedding input.

Well, make a CRT for that.

And he could, if it wasn't going 60 times faster than what he can move his hand as.

Again, they don't have the speed to get back from an attack before they get blown back again and again, and all Aang needs to do is put a lot of rocks on them

I don't think Aang only being able to use seismic sense to fight is fair, as he only demonstrated it once, and Neji and Hinata can just jump in trees to mkae it a lot harder.

Either way though, I think I'm gonna have to give a slight edge to Team Avatar, because they can fight long range and short range, while the Hyuga's can only fight short range, and their AP isn't that far below Team Naruto's. And early Naruto characters seem to think things like Fireball Jutsu is powerful, and Aang can easily create fire. Aang can also freeze them, bury them, and blow them away. Having 4 elements is just too overpowered. If it was any other High 8-C with Toph, I'd likely give the win to the Hyuga's, but Aang is beast.

Yeah that's what he scales to cause Rock Lee is stronger than Sasuke with only his base lol and Neji is the strongest genin.

I was wondering where people were getting 13 tons from but I thought this was gonna get closed earlier tbf

Back