• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozoma: Absorbing the light of the universe

Well the point wasn't that Necrozma gets High 3-A for absorbing stars in infinite universes (which should be infinite regardless?) but that he's lighting up all of Ultra Space (which is now an infinite realm) and having his light go into an infinite number of worlds, which still grants infinite energy and thus High 3-A.

Also no, if infinite speed comes from Necrozmas light, it scales all around as Necrozmas light can be reacted to and kept up with.
You can react and keep up with infinite speed actually. So I think infinite speed necrozma should be a thing. There are multiple degrees of infinity

You can react and keep up with infinite speed actually. So I think infinite speed necrozma should be a thing. There are multiple degrees of infinity
I never denied that. I was just responding to an earlier point that if Necrozma's light feat grants infinite speed, it would scale all around to him and the legendaries that scale down from him just as the MFTL+ ratings do.

How do you downscale from infinite? Is it a lesser scale of it?
Its very possible to have a lower degree of infinite speed

I have 2 immeasurable speed statements for pokemon and 1 immeasurable feat. Its regarding the beast trio, idk if you guys gonna call it outlier

You can’t downscale from infinite for the same reason you can’t downscale from Low 2C, you can only upscale from baseline infinity.

Doesn't the infinite space and time thing refer to infinite universes, which is how Pokemon got 2-A? In terms of individual universes, space is referred to as expanding.

Doesn't the infinite space and time thing refer to infinite universes, which is how Pokemon got 2-A? In terms of individual universes, space is referred to as expanding.
yes, and ultraspace is infinite aswell so lighting it all up would get high 3-A since necrozma lights the entire thing up at least from how I remember it

Well no, infinite universes =/= infinite sized universes.
They are stated to be infinite in size by lucian, eternatus has infinite energy, so does victini, so does lunala, mewtwo has an infinite power statement that was talking about its damage output which didn't sound too much like hyperbole then xerneas has a few

But the main one is the ultra space stuff

The Lucien statement was a quote from an artist and clearly flowery language. It was the Masuda statement that was accepted as legit. Also we don't accept infinite power statements.

From what was accepted from the 2-A thread, there are around 40 million multiverses with infinite universes. These infinite universes come from the Masuda statement of infinite space + time, referring to infinite parallel dimensions by Palkia's statement, backed by several proofs of MWI theory. We knew the latter before, but the former gives it a sense of scale.

Each of these infinite parallel universes has a Distortion World, a reflection cave, a spirit world, and an Ultra Space among other worlds. There's infinite Ultra Spaces, each with a Necrozma. The size of Ultra Space shouldn't have been changed. This is what I understand to be the case from the evidence presented.

The Lucien statement was a quote from an artist and clearly flowery language. It was the Masuda statement that was accepted as legit. Also we don't accept infinite power statements.
Lucian's isn't flowery language due to the very fact that the game its coming from is the game Masuda's statement is directly applied to in the first place.
From what was accepted from the 2-A thread, there are around 40 million multiverses with infinite universes. These infinite universes come from the Masuda statement of infinite space + time, referring to infinite parallel dimensions by Palkia's statement, backed by several proofs of MWI theory. We knew the latter before, but the former gives it a sense of scale.

Each of these infinite parallel universes has a Distortion World, a reflection cave, a spirit world, and an Ultra Space among other worlds. There's infinite Ultra Spaces, each with a Necrozma. The size of Ultra Space shouldn't have been changed. This is what I understand to be the case from the evidence presented.
Im not seeing why this matters for Ultra Space since either way you slice it, Ultra Space needs to be infinite in size because its connecting to infinite universes via infinite Ultra Wormholes. That means the size of Ultra Space has to be infinite in order for that to be the case.

You can’t downscale from infinite for the same reason you can’t downscale from Low 2C, you can only upscale from baseline infinity.
Uh, what? From what I know, we very much do downscaling for both of them. Low 2-C at the very least.

But this should also go for infinite speed as we allow for one character with the rating to be faster or slower than another with infinite speed.

Tbh, Saman, Eficiente and Executor accepted it being "likely High 3-A" in size, so if anything, it should be "4-B, possibly 3-A"

Quick question, has there ever been a vs thread where a infinite spees character blitzed the othed? And why doesn't the speed page have a note on "faster infinities/immensurables"

I already saw her, it claiming she went past infinity matters not, i'm asking if it is actually accepted that infinite speed can blitz each other and why isn't it mentioned in the speed page.

Uh, what? From what I know, we very much do downscaling for both of them. Low 2-C at the very least.

But this should also go for infinite speed as we allow for one character with the rating to be faster or slower than another with infinite speed.
When? You can’t downscale low 2C to 3A unless you’re dragon ball

you can’t downscale infinite to MFTL+

"Lucian's isn't flowery language due to the very fact that the game its coming from is the game Masuda's statement is directly applied to in the first place."

Uh what? Masuda making a statement about a game doesn't mean every statement from that game has to be taken at face value. Sure, the statement ends up being true, but the quote's clearly about how beautiful space is and stuff rather than giving a quantifiable metric of how big the multiverse is. Also it's not Lucian's quote technically, he's quoting some random artist.

"Im not seeing why this matters for Ultra Space since either way you slice it, Ultra Space needs to be infinite in size because its connecting to infinite universes via infinite Ultra Wormholes. That means the size of Ultra Space has to be infinite in order for that to be the case."

What I'm saying is that the 2-A comes from there being an infinite amount of parallel dimensions. So there's an infinite number of Ultra Spaces, each with its own Necrozma and a countless number of Ultra Beast homeworlds. Where does infinite wormholes come from then?

"Tbh, Saman, Eficiente and Executor accepted it being "likely High 3-A" in size, so if anything, it should be "4-B, possibly 3-A""

The original story and Cyrus both state that the Pokemon universe is expanding from an origin point, like the Big Bang. Pretty sure they can't be infinite in size.

Can we just get the calc accepted please? We all know that High 3-A ain't going through, so let's just stick to what is going through.

"Lucian's isn't flowery language due to the very fact that the game its coming from is the game Masuda's statement is directly applied to in the first place."

Uh what? Masuda making a statement about a game doesn't mean every statement from that game has to be taken at face value. Sure, the statement ends up being true, but the quote's clearly about how beautiful space is and stuff rather than giving a quantifiable metric of how big the multiverse is. Also it's not Lucian's quote technically, he's quoting some random artist.
Sure but at the same time, im failing to see how its flowery when its also backing up the said concept that's being implemented into the game. Something that's backed up by another isn't flowery, or rather it has less chances of being flowery if its not just its own standalone thing. Said only once? You definitely could argue that. But backed up by something else? Not so much. And the statement is accepted as part of the supporting evidence anyway.

Plus, looking at it, the only thing flowery about the statement is the "Stars tantalizing bit". Not the sense of scale for space. And humans in Pokemon have a great understanding of time and space, so this isn't impossible.
"Im not seeing why this matters for Ultra Space since either way you slice it, Ultra Space needs to be infinite in size because its connecting to infinite universes via infinite Ultra Wormholes. That means the size of Ultra Space has to be infinite in order for that to be the case."

What I'm saying is that the 2-A comes from there being an infinite amount of parallel dimensions. So there's an infinite number of Ultra Spaces, each with its own Necrozma and a countless number of Ultra Beast homeworlds. Where does infinite wormholes come from then?
Uh, from the quote of infinite time and infinite space from Masuda? Countless in this context becomes infinite as a result of that, as specified in the accepted blog.

"Sure but at the same time, im failing to see how its flowery when its also backing up the said concept that's being implemented into the game. Something that's backed up by another isn't flowery, or rather it has less chances of being flowery if its not just its own standalone thing. Said only once? You definitely could argue that. But backed up by something else? Not so much. And the statement is accepted as part of supporting evidence anyway."

The only thing relating the two statements is that they state that space is infinite in some fashion. The Masuda statement doesn't back the Lucien statement up if it would have never held any water on its own anyway. Also, not flowery? "Feeling their gaze from so far away, I am charmed again by life". The artist is describing his awe at space, and uses words to emphasize its impressiveness. And humans having a great understanding of time and space seems a bit of a generalisation, seeing as the only other people we take statements from regarding this sort of thing are either explicitly researching the Sinnoh myths, or have come into contact with the deities of space and time themselves.

"Uh, from the quote of of infinite time and infinite space from Masuda? Countless in this context becomes infinite as a result of that, as specified in the accepted blog."

I listed the parts of the thread that were explicitly accepted above, as well as my interpretation of the Masuda statement. Could you be more specific here?

"Uh, from the quote of of infinite time and infinite space from Masuda? Countless in this context becomes infinite as a result of that, as specified in the accepted blog."

I listed the parts of the thread that were explicitly accepted above, as well as my interpretation of the Masuda statement. Could you be more specific here?
Btw, just real quick, I want to also apologize if I came off a bit rude or condescending on this part with the "uh" remark.

A 7.5x gap is one shooting in the wiki, but one shooting in verse ain't a 7.5x gap.

you simply upscale from them, and maybe jump a tier or get a + if you are super close to it, like, i think it was 15% away.

Back